Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

Well you could try to search for it on the web

or you could try to look for it at greenhills.

alot of stores there carry old house CD'S and most of them are really hard to find.

they're also cheap.

thanks, where exactly in greenhills? its a maze of stores there.

oh, guys, maybe you'd like to check out the record store at the podium (i forgot the name), anyway, they have a sale and you can get our kind of music for 400-1500 Php. these are imported cds so i think they're a great deal. if only i had the cash hehehe

hi

any recommended albums/artist of Club Music??

Trance, house, Techno , Chillout (i love Chillout!!!)

i usually listen to these music online (www.1club.fm) but i cant list all the songs hehehe

hi! have you tried the new chillout project cds? there were two new releases.

compilations are great coz you get a broad spectrum of artists and from that you can choose the albums you'd like to buy. Andaming maganda: Grove Armada, Chicane, Moloko, Massive Attack, Mono, to name a few. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks, where exactly in greenhills? its a maze of stores there.

oh, guys, maybe you'd like to check out the record store at the podium (i forgot the name), anyway, they have a sale and you can get our kind of music for 400-1500 Php. these are imported cds so i think they're a great deal. if only i had the cash hehehe

Well you could try to search for it on the web

or you could try to look for it at greenhills.

alot of stores there carry old house CD'S and most of them are really hard to find.

they're also cheap.

You can try at RAON and RECTO as well. At the left side when you're approaching QUIAPO.

There's a lot of TRANCE and TECHNO HAUZ music in their that you can find at a very cheap price ranging from 30 to 35 pesos/CD. :thumbsupsmiley:

You can try at RAON and RECTO as well. At the left side when you're approaching QUIAPO.

There's a lot of TRANCE and TECHNO HAUZ music in their that you can find at a very cheap price ranging from 30 to 35 pesos/CD. :thumbsupsmiley:

Don't expect new stuff though. Most of the stuff in Quiapo are 1998-2001 and some 2002. Even the MP3's they sell are also mostly old stuff. But of course, if you still don't have the old stuff, then it's a great buy.

The best source of newer stuff 2004 and above is still over the net.

Just checked out www.1club.fm. IT'S GREAT! Now i got something to listen to while online.

For house music as we know it, select Club UK. I LOVE IT!!! Superior streaming. Minimal buffering. Clear audio.

Other options include Progressive, Trance, Gruvsonic, Freestyle, Breakbeat, Ibiza

Edited by hitman531ph
hi! have you tried the new chillout project cds? there were two new releases.

compilations are great coz you get a broad spectrum of artists and from that you can choose the albums you'd like to buy. Andaming maganda: Grove Armada, Chicane, Moloko, Massive Attack, Mono, to name a few. :thumbsupsmiley:

hey thanks! ill checkout chillout project and thoes artists!! on tower records maybe? :thumbsupsmiley:

youre welcome! so your into club music din pala :cool:

Just checked out www.1club.fm. IT'S GREAT!  Now i got something to listen to while online.

For house music as we know it, select Club UK.  I LOVE IT!!!  Superior streaming.  Minimal buffering.  Clear audio.

Other options include Progressive, Trance, Gruvsonic, Freestyle, Breakbeat, Ibiza

hehehe Love it bro?? :thumbsupsmiley: i listen to it all the time at work especially the "Chillout lounge"

very relaxing yet gets you moving!

Guys you can also try "Ministry of Sound Radio", its based in London....

http://www.ministryofsound.com/radio/

you can either play these stations on the websites or you can just search them on the radio tuner of you Windows Media player....its your preference :D

actually there are a lot of good stations on the net though i loved 1Club.FM :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

glad i could help, yup you can get them at tower @ zuplado

how does torrent downloading work? is it ok? aren't the Feds watching that?@ BoobieMonster

ibiza, its dance music right guys?@Batang Yakult

oh a tip, there are lots of stations playing our genre at live365.com :)

anong ibig sabihin pag ibiza? anong tunog nung?

keep hearing it from evryone

Ibiza is an island in Spain where dance bar-clubs abound. The world's famous DJs do some of their gigs at Ibiza. Some of the famous clubs at Ibiza are Pacha, El Divino, Eden, Es Paradis Terrenal, Space and Amnesia play trance, progressive and some house. These clubs are clustered together in a place and are in serious competition against one another.

There are also day clubs where dance music still rules. But the famous DJs do not do day club gigs.

And for chillout and ambient music, Cafe Del Mar is the place to go to in Ibiza.

Ibiza is an island in Spain where dance bar-clubs abound.  The world's famous DJs do some of their gigs at Ibiza.  Some of the famous clubs at Ibiza are Pacha, El Divino, Eden, Es Paradis Terrenal, Space and Amnesia play trance, progressive and some house.  These clubs are clustered together in a place and are in serious competition against one another.

There are also day clubs where dance music still rules.  But the famous DJs do not do day club gigs.

And for chillout and ambient music, Cafe Del Mar is the place to go to in Ibiza.

dude nakapunta kn ibiza?..ive been planning to go pero malamang sobrang tagal pa nun...haha...nweis magkano kaya ang kailangan para mabuhay dun ng 1 week siguro...

MOONY

Moony AKA Monica Bragato, her first hit was 'Point Of View as part of DB Boulevard, now she is embarking on a solo career. She was also once a part of Angel Moon. Born October 30, 1968. She is a Duran Duran fan. Her hits include Dove (I'll Be Loving You), Acrobats (Looking For Balance) and Flying Away. She also did the vocals of "All I Want" of Angel Moon.

post-23387-1139480391.jpg

Edited by hitman531ph