Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

Mylo has a new single called In My Arms

It's a sample of a segment of Waiting for a Star to Fall mixed with the intro of Bette Davis Eyes (both 80s songs)

Deep Dish has a new single as well called Say Hello

I'm not sure if the local club scene already has these tracks but these are fresh tracks, as well as those i've mentioned in previous posts

Lee Cabrera's new single I Watch You has been played on Magic 89.9's Party on Weekend

Mylo is said to be the next Moby. He's good! I really like electronica music because of a steady dose of cd's from my bro who's based in London and he's really into the whole scene. I mean before the Boxer by CB came out here he told me about that single like months ahead. Nice album by CB by the way. :)

i listened to POW 4 in tower records. hanep! ang ganda!

of course, we all know ever-after of bonnie bailey

is an old song but it only proves na house music is a

great investment in your Cd collection. i am thinking

of getting POW 3.

hey boy,hey girl - chem brothers (ok lang ba sila)

red alert & where's your head at- basement jaxx

azzido de bass - ?? forgot ??

see the trouble with me - black legend (luma na)

born slippy- ?? again..???

you dont know me-armand van helden (kahit na luma panalooo)

yep pa send naman nung mga mp3 nyo. to partee gurl

pa send naman nung mga moony mo. to hitman

ung firefly ni bonnie.

kengkang@gmail.com

thanks a lot.

I dig LATE NIGHT ALUMNI, BONNIE BAILEY, KASKADE, and other artist under the HED KANDI family.

Check out their new CD HED KANDI 50 - It's out already. Meron nga palang pirated nito sa ghills.

Also check out Bargrooves: Manhattan and Metropolitan.

Tequilajoe - Bro, sorry di ako nakapunta nung anniv, WARAT kasi ako eh nakakahiya baka BV. :D

Magic 89.9 has released Party On Weekends, House Edition on the EMI label and is out in stores now.

Includes Moony's Dove, Bonnie Bailey's Ever After and 14 other tracks mixed by Magic 89.9 DJ James Bang

pare, can you give me the list of the songs and the artists in this album?

i'm looking for a particular song in this album and I don't know the title and the exact name of the artist kasi e...something like pyroplastic yung artist...

MILKY

Egyptian-born singer Sabrina Elahl aus Kassel who became known as Milky signed with A&R talent spotters after moving to England to study British literature at the University of East London. At the age of 22 the dance-pop newcomer debuted with a catchy mid-tempo love song titled "Just The Way You Are," entering the UK Top 40 Singles at No 8 and getting it remixed by producers Full Intention and Liquid People

Below is a photo of cover of her 2003 smash single Just The Way You Are. Her follow up single In My Mind did not attain the same success as her first one. However, her 2005 release Be My World is gaining recognition on the dancefloor and getting clubplay from the DJs

post-23387-1131098180.jpg

Edited by hitman531ph
  • 2 weeks later...