Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

Currently, Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise 1-5 and Magik Series are getting a lot of playback in my cd player when i'm driving along with the occasional Chicane and Paul Van Dyk cds in have in my cd changer. Also, i find the current Hed Kandi releases ever since Mark Doyle left to be more funky than what i prefer. The Beach Angel/Fierce Angel/ Es Vive releases by Mark Doyle are more to my taste.

Question to Dj's:

how did you guys start playing electronic? did you start learning from a synthesizer right away? or from a mixing program.

actually im in to METAL music fan, i play guitar and do some vocals. but after listening to some electronica, my music taste kinda evolved. im really in to rave acid and industrial.

im planning to learn how to do some electronic music. just started learning FL studio from a book. anyway, should i need to buy a synthesizer? what should i do first? advice anyone. thanks...

Question to Dj's:

how did you guys start playing electronic? did you start learning from a synthesizer right away? or from a mixing program.

actually im in to METAL music fan, i play guitar and do some vocals. but after listening to some electronica, my music taste kinda evolved. im really in to rave acid and industrial.

im planning to learn how to do some electronic music. just started learning FL studio from a book. anyway, should i need to buy a synthesizer? what should i do first? advice anyone. thanks...

I'm no DJ. I just love music. I also dig Metal (Poison the Well, Hopesfall, Isis, etc...). I enjoy dance music coz it helps me relieve stress from work. Honestly, my first love will always be Rock & Roll!!! Hahaha.

Question to Dj's:

BACK IN THE 80´S...it was DJ DXT of Herbie Hancock inspired me to become a dj. If you´ve seen the video rock it or listened to that album..you would know i how felt during that time...