Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

guys i have a question i am looking for an artist or musical genre that is electronic in nature but i want it to be heavy on the bas but slow. i'll be using it for my car, were trying to pimp it for a car show. i just need tips kung what music should i play my theme is electronic na medyo futuristic. thanks. hope someone replies

tina arena-never(hed kandi)

or try atb songs like too much rain over paradise, a little bit old school but still works sometimes.

check out some hed kandi albums youll get some there

guys i have a question i am looking for an artist or musical genre that is electronic in nature but i want it to be heavy on the bas but slow. i'll be using it for my car, were trying to pimp it for a car show. i just need tips kung what music should i play my theme is electronic na medyo futuristic. thanks. hope someone replies

If you're looking for pure electronica, you can try Initial D Eurobeats. If you want some bass, get some House music like Hed Kandi mixes.

Why not try the Cafe del Mar Series.

thievery corporation is your s@%t for this type of sound

92.3 Joey has changed format. It is now known as XFM. It plays some beach house but mostly chill/ambient/downbeat music.

As for Underground Radio 108, it was active and on the air 24 hours all throughout the Holy Week and is silent again now.

YUP! My station's used to be stuck with "JOEY 92.3" and "Crossover 105.something". Though I cant believe that "JOEY"'s gone now. I am very pleased to have a radio station suited to my taste!!!!! Love this new station!!!! Since then, I'm all glued up to XFM. :D

Ewan ko lng kung nananaghinip lng ako yesterday but... I heard them play a "filipino" nu-jazz music. :blink:

This just in...

Underground radio switched frequency again.

As of today, Underground Radio is now at 107.1 MHz. Same house music.

Its impossible for me to get their frequency coz it gets garbled up with NU 107.5. Sana makakuha sila ng frequency na hindi "masikip". :goatee:

YUP! My station's used to be stuck with "JOEY 92.3" and "Crossover 105.something". Though I cant believe that "JOEY"'s gone now. I am very pleased to have a radio station suited to my taste!!!!! Love this new station!!!! Since then, I'm all glued up to XFM. :D

Ewan ko lng kung nananaghinip lng ako yesterday but... I heard them play a "filipino" nu-jazz music. :blink:

ooohh yeah! was pleasantly surprised at x fm. i love it! its about time :cool:

the downside is that joey had to die, sigh.

why not the cheesy station with the cheesy slogan? :P

pang carshow ba? try mo mga electro.

mylo - In your arms (tocadisco remix)

tocadisco - music loud

fredde le grand - put your hands up for detroit (soul central mix)

asbo - let the beat hit em (soul avengerz remix)

nagamit ko na to sa shows, grabe mang akit ng crowd.

madalas din to sa embassy dati ewan ko lang ngayon kung ganito parin music nila

Edited by pangcarshow
  • 3 weeks later...