Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

before yes.. but now, not anymore.. circuitasia already caters to the straight people.. and produces top dance house music party events!

im not sure with that..kasi i just checked their site last week..gay s@%t pa din...yaw ko lng tlga sumugal sa isang party na alam ko ganun...oh well lets see if they change theri style...fr nlng sa mga pupunta..hehe

i suggest try nyo download Fade - Kimblee (Earth Remix by Anton Ramos) astig and other mixes from Quentin Harris

Maganda yung Earth remix ni Anton Ramos. Pero mas maganda yung mga unang version nyan from the Beach House album ng Hed Kandi from 2 years ago.

before yes.. but now, not anymore.. circuitasia already caters to the straight people.. and produces top dance house music party events!

Nah, still looks gay to me. Tha best parin mga Bigfish and MOS events!

I have a female friend who's into house/chillout music and na influce ako!

I now listen to the music of Kaskade ,Moony, Chicane etc..Not bad! Pero Rock parin! hehe

It's ok bro! FYI: Your fave band(which I believe is Nine Inch Nails) belongs to a genre called industrial rock/metal. It's a music produced by combinations of distorted synth programs and drumbeats which is also used to produce trance, chillout, techno music.

So party/rock on!!!!

for me.. last cream was the worst..... in my 5 straight yrs...

lightings are too simple... speakers ndi ganun kaganda unlike b4. and the worst......... the 1st DJ.... laging bagsak ang pasok ng next song.. kumakabayo.. pero ung thrill seeker ok nmn

the best cream ever is ung buhay pa c DJ TC (R.I.P).. that was the last cream nung NBC tent pa

WHAT OUT! CLAMARAN IS COMING!!

Illegal Drugs are bad! Please do not promote it here if you are into it.

It so just so lame using it as a biological amplifier to enjoy lights, lasers, flashes and the surround sounds and synths or to get laid.

So lame.

Correct!!!

Tama na puro Drugs. Yung iba kasi tumitira pa sosi lang eh. Hindi naman bagay.

I've been a sucker for Trance, Chillout and House musics since nung panahon pa ng sumikat yung "Music Sounds Better by Stardust" pero favorite Dj ko tlga Paul Oakenfold. guys try nyo mga mixes ni Anton Ramos, sariling atin yan pero that guy really knows his music. :D

Sorry dude but anton ramos is "wack" recycled house lang naman siya, walang originality. ok sana yung sounds niya kung mainstream pero it's not "Certified House"

kilala nyo ba si silverfilter? asteg yun! tropa ko!

Yup I know him and magaling siya. Napanood ko siya sa eastwood a coupld of years ago sa fe dela musiq event. It was hosted by neon8 and it was all filipino electronica. Dun ko nadiscover sila wolfmann, squid9 at marami pang unsigned electronica artist.

You guys might wanna try listening to filipino electronica, go to www.myspace.com/neon8 :cool:

Edited by TEQUILAJOE