Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

Underground Radio is still a low-power pirate radio station. Signal is clear in many parts of Quezon City. However, when you reach Fairview, signal deteriorates quickly and static-ridden in Caloocan City North.

Signal also deteriorates on your way to downtown Manila and static-ridden when you get to downtown Manila.

Broadcast begins early evening and ends at 6am.

House music all night long with some trance in between.

Edited by hitman531ph
Underground Radio is still a low-power pirate radio station. Signal is clear in many parts of Quezon City. However, when you reach Fairview, signal deteriorates quickly and static-ridden in Caloocan City North.

Signal also deteriorates on your way to downtown Manila and static-ridden when you get to downtown Manila.

Broadcast begins early evening and ends at 6am.

House music all night long with some trance in between.

ah i see, so no chance for me - im in and around Makati, Manila, and Ortigas

i don't get why someone doesn't finance this station.

89.1 has a "dance music" day (Saturdays) and other stations aren't strangers to the genre,

so a 24-hr trance, rave, dance, etc. station should be feasible.

right? :cool:

Edited by hitomi
ah i see, so no chance for me - im in and around Makati, Manila, and Ortigas

i don't get why someone doesn't finance this station.

89.1 has a "dance music" day (Saturdays) and other stations aren't strangers to the genre,

so a 24-hr trance, rave, dance, etc. station should be feasible.

right? :cool:

SAD TO SAY THAT DANCE MUSIC RADIO IS NOT FEASIBLE.

Try RUNNING A 25K WATTS STATION IN MANILA and COMPUTE HOW MUCH MERALCO WILL CHARGE.

AND MAYBE WE ARE LESS THAN 1 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION IN METRO MANILA THAT LISTENS TO HOUSE OR ELECTRONIC MUSIC.

RADIO LIVES BECAUSE OF ADVERTISING. NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THAT.

ITS A SAD REALITY THAT WE LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD.

TRY GOING TO SHOPS WHICH SELLS ELECTRONIC MUSIC, NOTICE THE POOR SALES.AND A VERY STEEP PRICE OF AN IMPORTED CD.

WELL AT LEAST CLASS OR MAY TASTE TAYO COMPARE SA MASA...TAYO TAYO NG LOTTO PAG NANALO..ILL SET UP A STATION THAT PLAYS ELECTRONIC MUSIC....HEHEHEHE

how about "Empty Streets", "The Rest of Me" and "Nothing Left To Say" by Late Night Alumni....

may dating ba 'to syo?

"Nothing Left To Say"... Aaaw yes. Two years ago, that was my ode/theme song to my "lost" love drama. Hahaha. Hanggang ngayon, pag naririnig ko yan it brings back those times when I really "WORKED HARD TO PARTEE HARDER"

Partee on!!!!!!