Also Try the ADOBO and INIHAW LIEMPO

Susing's. Corner ng Dian and Vito Criz sa Makati. Lupet ng Nilagang Baka. :thumbsupsmiley:

Di ko alam ung BONITO BURGERS kung OK din

scott`s hamburger buy one take one sa ilalim ng blumentritt lrt

Where is this Snackaroo?

BBQ-han tabi ng Snackaroo sa matalino st. tsalaptsalap

masarap ka talaga carmela..pero sikat ka na din yata dito sa mtc & beyond e..

where's this calamares & bbq place in legazpi ba.. favorites ko yan ha

ako sa joey pepperoni in legazpi village and la salle taft..sarap ng eat all u can pasta & garlic bread for P89 lang

the best things in life are almost free..enjoy it while it lasts!

uso ngayon yung breaded calamari di ba..

dito sa angeles marami din alternatives sa mga fast foods...

american food - rumpa

italian - salvatorre

mexican - zapata (highly recommended)

for steaks: fine dining: oasis hotel> maranao grill

cheap but good: steaks in marisol

cheap baked mac: tollhouse

best buffet: holiday inn>mequedeli

grilled brazilian: holiday inn>rodizio (rooftop)

naku...maraming masarap sa angeles na di sikat...uy san ung zapata...makakain nga syan this weekend...

i remember sa rumpa before...american food pero sobrang mura ang laki pa ng servings...good for two na

tapos ice tea 5 pesos lng sabay honey ang hinahalo hindi sugar...hhehehe

masarap ka talaga carmela..pero sikat ka na din yata dito sa mtc & beyond e..

where's this calamares & bbq place in legazpi ba.. favorites ko yan ha

ako sa joey pepperoni in legazpi village and la salle taft..sarap ng eat all u can pasta & garlic bread for P89 lang

the best things in life are almost free..enjoy it while it lasts!

dude anong address nung joey pepperoni?? pa share naman mukang sulit yun a..

JUST WANT TO SHARE BOUT THIS CARINDERIA..SOMEWHERE IN VITO CRUZ...SOSING'S CARINDERIA YATA UNG NAME...AS IN CARINDERIA SYA.. KATABI TINDIHAN AND VULCANIZING SHOP..HEHEHE..PRO THE FOOD WAS GREAT...DAMING TAO..TPOS WALANG TABLE N AVAILBALE S DAME NG TAONG KUMAKAIN..AND HINDI LANG BASTA 2X UNG MGA TAONG KUMAKAIN DON..MEDYO MGA BIG TIME DIN PURO NAKA CAR LAHAT KAYA HIRAP P MAGHANAP NG PARKING....ONE TIME NGA KASABAY NAMIN KUMAIN DON CLA MARC TELAN, WINNIE ARBOLEDA(MGA PBA PLAYERS)..UN LNG PO...

mtc5yearpin.gif

Edited by bizquit22
  • 2 weeks later...

lai garden sa cebu - crossroads - try nyo - turtle souphola espania sa maria luisa - cebu katabi ng gustavianwaways resto sa legaspi citycarinderia sa loob ng teachers village sa qc maginhawa st yatasisig sa jollijeep sa rada st legaspi villagerumpa sa bf paranaque pero sarado na

Guest Makaikishi

I ate at King One Shabu-Shabu near in Pan Pacific this lunch.There's no need to stand up to get food...the waiters will be the one to get it for you.It's quite healthy (meaning you have to cook your food using the soup stock) but there are also some fried foods like tempura.I'll definitely be going back for more.

JUST WANT TO SHARE BOUT THIS CARINDERIA..SOMEWHERE IN VITO CRUZ...SOSING'S CARINDERIA YATA UNG NAME...AS IN CARINDERIA SYA.. KATABI TINDIHAN AND VULCANIZING SHOP..HEHEHE..PRO THE FOOD WAS GREAT...DAMING TAO..TPOS WALANG TABLE N AVAILBALE S DAME NG TAONG KUMAKAIN..AND HINDI LANG BASTA 2X UNG MGA TAONG KUMAKAIN DON..MEDYO MGA BIG TIME DIN PURO NAKA CAR LAHAT KAYA HIRAP P MAGHANAP NG PARKING....ONE TIME NGA KASABAY NAMIN KUMAIN DON CLA MARC TELAN, WINNIE ARBOLEDA(MGA PBA PLAYERS)..UN LNG PO...mtc5yearpin.gif
Is the bulalo there still good??

Had lunch at Lolo Claro's last Saturday with my wife and supervisors.

Their original outlet is in Tanza, Cavite (or in Naic, not quite sure).

They opened a branch in Trece Martires. It's located along Governor's Drive, across from the city hall of Trece Martires.

I first heard of this restaurant from a friend of mine and he said that the fried chicken tastes like that of Max's.

They have a very simple menu line up. They have combo meals of chicken with pansit, liempo with pansit, lumpiang shanghai with pansit. They also have chopsuey and fresh lumpiang ubod as well as fried lumpiang ubod.

Of course, their house specialty is the crispy fried chicken.

The place is a bit small, they had about 10 round monobloc tables that sits 4. They had one window type airconditioner with wall fans to augment the aircon.

The Tourism Officer of Trece said that the place is always packed on weekdays, every lunch and even sometimes during dinner.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x55/tibo_3rd/Image128.jpg

We ordered chopsuey and 2 whole fried chickens.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x55/tibo_3rd/LoloClaroschicken.jpg

Their fried chicken did look and smell like that of Max's. It also tasted similar to that of Max's but not as close to the real thing. They even have Jufran banana ketchup just like in Max's.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed our lunch and said that if we craved for crispy fried chicken, we could just go here.

They're open From Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.

So, to those in the area or are passing through, check out Lolo Claro's.

Cheeken!!!

• 1 month later...