Italy - Pisa, Rome, Florence, Venice

Austria - Vienna, Salzburg

Germany - Heidelberg, Berlin

Belgium - Brussels

Netherlands - Amsterdam

Denmark - Copenhagen

Japan - Tokyo

China - Hong Kong

US - Waikiki, Maui, San Francisco, Las Vegas, LA, San Diego, Dallas, Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Sedona, Colorado, Washington D.C., Seattle, New Orleans, Orlando, Miami, Tampa, North Carolina, Virginia, New York City, New Jersey, Chicago

Canada - Vancover, Toronto

Luzon - Batangas, Rizal, Laguna, Cavite, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo, Tarlac, Pampanga, Quezon, Bulacan, Pangasina, La Union, Baguio, Ilocos Norte

Visayas - Cebu, Aklan, Iloilo

Edited by poppinfresh2k5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Philippines:

Laguna, Tagaytay, Antipolo, Quezon province, Subic, Baguio

Mactan, Cebu city, Bohol

Cagayan de Oro, Iligan city, Siargao (Surigao)

*havent been to Bora, Palawan or Puerto Princesa though...

Outside Philippines:

Malaysia (KL, PutraJaya, JohorBahru, Sarawak)

Singapore

Indonesia (Bintan)

planning to go to Phuket & Bali in the near future ..

i LOVE to travel!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...

USA - san fran, LA, Napa, Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Chicago, Orlando, New York city, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Buffalo, Dayton OH, Hawaii, Puerto Rico

Italy - Amalfi coast

France - Paris

UK - London

Switzerland - Zurich, Lucerne

Australia - Melbourne Sidney Gold Coast

New Zealand = Auckland

MOrocco - Fez, Casablanca, Marrakech

Taiwan

Hong Kong

Macau

China - Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xian

Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto

Singapore

Thailand - Bangkok, Krabi, PHuket, Changmai

Indonesia - Jakarta, Bali, Bintan

Malaysia - KL, Malacca, Genting, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu

Maldives

Vietnam - HoChiMinh City

Brunei

Mexico - Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta, Acappulco

Argentina - Buenos Aires

hello mtc im new here,

here are the countries i travelled so far..

1.egypt 2.greece 3.spain 4.holland 5.morroco 6.england(where i lived and worked now) 7.u.s.a. 8.canada 9.venezuela(1st time to shagged south americans yummy) 10.argentina(chicas are yummy)11.brazil(stayed for 2 months in rio de janiero were i spend almost all my money for shagging,no.1 in the world...2 months 10 girls.12. saudi arabia 13.sudan 14.bangkok 15.hongkong 16.singapore 17.france

where do I begin - will only name states or countries because I can remember all the cities

and I'll only list ones that I actually remember there being something worth saying about

also keep in mind I'm comparing the currency to US and I have a very wide palate when it comes to food

the other places....I remember but can't remember why.....

If anything the food everywhere was great

hawaii - most of the major islands - beautiful islands and beautiful people - however honolulu was very toursity

california - I live here so I have nothing bad to say - except come here when the weather is better / also concentrate on either north or south california

florida - I love the weather there, kind of reminds me of Manila during the rainy season - a lot of beautiful people there too but everywhere is kind of far from each

other if you plan to go city hopping

alaska - took a cruise through celebrity cruises during the summer - it was a great time - the weather wasn't so bad (foggy) and nearly 22 hours of day light (i'm a night person)

new york - haven't been there in a while but it's still a great place to shop, dine, and entertain - saw Miss Saigon there

mexico - almost reminds me of Manila also but a lot closer - good parties can be found in Rosarito if you don't want to fly

tokyo, japan - nice but expensive - it was fun there too - lots of good sushi

Hong Kong - just got back from there and the food was great but again a lot of shopping - funny thing is I ran into a lot of PSP when I was drunk...I didn't know where I was going....and if you want to party stay on the HK side (where all the better know clubs are) but if you know a local or something there's some pretty fun clubs on the howloon side also

KL, Malaysia - was only really in Kuala Lumpur but it was a great place - someone mentioned that it is what Manila could have been years ago (minus the corruption) but again a lot of shopping - but the club that I had gone to was great - large even and had flown in a dj from the UK club Ministry of Sound

Bangkok, Thailand - haven't been there in years but it was a bustling city then and I'm sure it's more so now

turkey, hungary - was cold and old world but it was still nice - spent new years there once and it was fun - loved the apple tea

florence, Italy - this is where I first fell in love with red wine and relatively - the good red wine is cheap there because it's everywhere and again there's shopping and a lot of beautiful women

France - love the food and the people even if they did try to rip me off on the food at the one resto - we had ordered a lot of food then we asked for water in french but instead they gave us fish....I don't know....but the fish was good too

Canada - kind of like France - a lot of french speakers there, but unless you're more of an out doorsy person it wasn't really for me except for the metropolitan cities - I guess I'm more of a city guy by myself

Australia - great weather, lots of things to see ( i liked the zoo) - the people were great

germany

austria

new zealand

UK - great pubs and beer but also expensive

Belgium - no they don't speak belgian here

amsterdam, netherlands - went there during the queen's birthday or something and there was a party everywhere and they had closed down the roads to traffic so people were everywhere down town

prague, czech republic - great food and large beers, bigger than my head - the food almost reminded me of pilipino food - lots of nice things to see in the city and there's this 6 floor club that has a different genre of music on each floor

switzerland - good chocolate and you can take rail train thing up to see the alps

greece - great food and clubs....stay away from the beer and the psp's bad experience

south korea - cold

Philippines - it's where the heart is

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm isn't it sad na most MTC people .. and probably most pinoys have been to such so many places abroad yet ang kokonti pa lang ang napuntahan sa Pinas?

Anyway para di OT.

Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Beijing, Singapore, KL, Phuket, Hong Kong

Davao city and environs - Digos, Panabo, Samal, Tagum, Cotabato City, Marawi, Iligan, Kidapawan, Tangub, Zamboanga City, Jolo, CDO, Camiguin, Butuan, Surigao City, Malaybalay, Agusan, Cebu, Bohol, Tacloban, Maasin, Ormoc, Dumaguete, Bacolod, Iloilo, San Jose - Antique, Roxas City, Kalibo, Boracay, Romblon, Sibuyan, San Jose - Mindoro, Lucena, Naga, Puerto Princesa, Taytay, El Nido, Coron, Batangas City, Lipa, Tanauan, Los Banos, Anilao, Dagupan, Bolinao, Sual, Morong - Bataan, Zambales, Baguio, Benguet, Sagada, Kabayan, Vigan, Balbalasan, Tarlac, Tagaytay, Cavite, Manaoag, Paete, Liliw, Antipolo,

Mga gustong puntahan:

Batanes, GenSan, Dipolog, Calbayog, Biliran, Sipalay, Sorsogon, Caramoan, Laoag, Pagudpun, Bantayan Island, Apo Island

Prague, Argentina, New Zealand, Russia

• 1 month later...

Local

all over from Luzon to Mindao including Palawan

Foreign

Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Japan, Korea, Macau, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, Guam, Marianas

USA, Canada, East Carribean, West Carribean, Hawaian islands and Alaska

UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Amsterdam, Monaco, Austria, Italy, Vatican, Denmark, Norway, Sweden

From Manila I will be travelling to Shanghai, Shenyang, Beijing, Shanghai, Manila.

I got a confirmed flights this holy week. s@%t!

March 20 PR 336- Manila Pudong

March 20 CZ 6502- Pudong Shenyang

March 22 CA 931 - Shenyang Beijing

March 23 FM 9910 - Beijing Pudong

March 25 PR 339 - Pudong Manila

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mas proud ako sa mga local adventures ko.. hahaha..

ive been to island adeventure in surigao last month..

nice masyado dun..

in TAndag din, gusto ko nga numalik dun e. nxtym..

hehehe.. my plan for this week is to go in butuan and then in san francisco..

to celebrate my beerday!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

local.. bataan, zambales, batangas, tarlac, la union, pangasinan, benguet, cavite, aklan

foreign.. hongkong, singapore, malaysia, indonesia, china

mga gustong puntahan..

japan

korea

russia

czech republik

scotland

egypt

at sana mabigyan na ko ng visa papunta states

hmmm, lemme see...

in europe...

dover, england