Macau

Rome

Jerusalem

USA

Paris

Brazil

Amsterdam

Edited by macbookpro

Big check on the Mt. Pinatubo trip (even if it was re-scheduled to 04 June)

Planned trips:

• Wawa Dam (anytime soon)
  • Binan, Laguna (July)
  • Boracay or Puerto Princesa or Cebu (September) - this is still a big question mark, but crossing my fingers the family can visit any of the places.
  • La Union - Ilocos Sur - Ilocos Norte (late October - early November)

Haay... yung mga planned trips ko for second half of 2011 di man lang natuloy, pero was able to travel to Cebu and Bohol naman last August.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7016/6646723253_6db9133269_m.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7169/6672701927_efbd4b79a6_m.jpg

Little update:

January 2012, was able to travel to Hundred Islands and Wawa Dam (yey).

I am open to impromptu travels (as long as I have the budget for it), but if there aren't any, my next travel will be on February - March > Panagbenga Festival in Baguio, then traveling to La Union then Vigan before coming home. I hope it pushes through, and I hope to visit something new within this three destinations, as this has always been a yearly travel tradition. :lol:

USA Seattle, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, Texas, Boston, New York, San Francisco etc..

Canada

Europe Mediterranean, Baltic and Scandinavian. Paris, Italy etc...

Carribean Western and Eastern

This is why I love my job!

Edited by J77
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

work related trips to:

INTERNATIONAL

Abu Dhabi

Bahrain

Kuwait

Oman

Seoul, Korea

LOCAL

Iloilo

Bacolod

Davao

Cebu

Roxas City

Dumaguete

Ilocos Norte

Baguio

Legazpi

Quezon

Batangas

Laguna

Subic

for R&R

Bangkok, Thailand

Plan to Visit

Vietnam

New Zealand

Madrid

Beijing

Singapore

Hongkong / Macau

• 3 weeks later...

U.S.A - Washingtond Dc of course, Maryland, Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey(East Coast); L.A and San Francisco (West Coast)

Europe - The Hague, Amsterdam, Vonderdam (Netherlands); Munich, (Germany), Geneva (Switzerland); Oslo(Norway); Stockholm (Sweden); Helsinki (Finland).

Philippines - Metro Manila of course, Pagudpud, Laoag (Ilocos Norte); Vigan (Ilocos Sur), SBMA (Zambales); Cagayan de Oro City, Baguio City, Rizal Province.

Asia - Singapore, Bangkok, Pattaya City (Thailand), Bali (indonesia), Tokyo (Japan), Hong kong, Macau (China).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been to Australia, Mainland USA, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Senegal, Madeira, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece and outlying Greek islands, Italy, Sicily, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern and Southern Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Yalta and Odessa in the Ukraine, Egypt, Turkey, UAE (Dubai/Doha), North and South Vietnam, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Guam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Alaska, Hawaii, New Zealand.

Despite modern air travel, I realize how vast this planet of ours is and that's the reason why I feel totally insignificant. How small I feel in comparison to planet earth.

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface
  • 3 weeks later...

Been to Australia, Mainland USA, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Senegal, Madeira, Morocco, Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece and outlying Greek islands, Italy, Sicily, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern and Southern Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Yalta and Odessa in the Ukraine, Egypt, Turkey, UAE (Dubai/Doha), North and South Vietnam, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Guam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Alaska, Hawaii, New Zealand.

Despite modern air travel, I realize how vast this planet of ours is and that's the reason why I feel totally insignificant. How small I feel in comparison to planet earth.

Bro planet earth is insignificant compared to the size of the sun and the solar system. The solar system is insignifant compared to our galaxy, the milkyway. The milky was is just one of billions of galaxies scattered across the universe. Think how large our universe is where it's been discovered that the farthest known object discovered by scientists is a couple of billion light years away. Since light travels 186,000 miles in a single second and these objects are billions of light years away (our earth and solar system hadn't even been formed at that time) you can magine exactly how insignificant humans are compared to God's creation. How grand God is and how insignificant we are insofar as God's creation is concerned. And yet God takes time out to listen to such insignificant creatures such as us. God's grandeur is totally mind boggling. It's difficult to fathom the mind of our creator.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron
  • 2 months later...

Bro planet earth is insignificant compared to the size of the sun and the solar system. The solar system is insignifant compared to our galaxy, the milkyway. The milky was is just one of billions of galaxies scattered across the universe. Think how large our universe is where it's been discovered that the farthest known object discovered by scientists is a couple of billion light years away. Since light travels 186,000 miles in a single second and these objects are billions of light years away (our earth and solar system hadn't even been formed at that time) you can magine exactly how insignificant humans are compared to God's creation. How grand God is and how insignificant we are insofar as God's creation is concerned. And yet God takes time out to listen to such insignificant creatures such as us. God's grandeur is totally mind boggling. It's difficult to fathom the mind of our creator.

Yup. When one looks at this from that point of view, it really boggles the mind about how grand God really is. But we're not the smallest things in this universe. There are sub-atomic particles infinitely smaller than atoms. I saw an episode on television a while back where there are thinks called strings. Strings are so small that if an atom were the size of the universe, a string would be the size of a regular sized tree!! That's how small strings are. Well at least according to string theory as described on that tv program I saw..

It really boggles the mind how things as small as strings are. Then compare the size of a single string to the size of our universe. The human mind just cannot fathom such concepts. Because I think if we could, then we'd be able to fathom the mind of God.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been to:

Baguio, Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud, Tagaytay, Bohol, Bantayan islands and Cebu city.

Bangkok, Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Macau, Siem Reap amd Yogyakarta.

This end of Feb ill visit Yangon and Bagan Myanmar.

I still have a lot of places to explore in my bucketlist, i hope my budget and leave credits will allow me to. :D

• 1 month later...