What are your all-time favorite movies?

Round two!!

1)  This is the West, not the East. The sun may rise where we come from... but here is where it sets.

2)  An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.

3)  Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

4)  What do they call you? "Wheels"? This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

5)  I'm the king of the world!

6)  Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

7)  "I am your father."  "No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

8)  After all...I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

9)  Is this Clarice? Why, hello Clarice.

10)  Go get my goddamn phone book! Get the book! Get the book! Get the book!

Here are my answers, pre:

1) This is the West, not the East. The sun may rise where we come from... but here is where it sets.

- Shanghai Noon

2) An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.

3) Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

4) What do they call you? "Wheels"? This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

- X-Men

5) I'm the king of the world!

- Titanic

6) Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

- Toy Story #2

7) "I am your father." "No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

- Return of the Jedi

8) After all...I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

- Notting Hill

9) Is this Clarice? Why, hello Clarice.

- Silence of the Lambs

10) Go get my goddamn phone book! Get the book! Get the book! Get the book!

Medyo mas mahirap nga mga ito ah. Hehehe B)

2) the phantom menace... anakin says it to the queen on the first time they men, the queen disguized as a handmaid

3) sipderman - i cant believe you didint get this one! peter parker says this at the begininning of the movie

9) im not sure if its in that movie too... but i took this from "Hannibal"

10) this one's from Armageddon... try to guess what part

break muna ako... EB mamaya eh! see yah!!

till next time

Round two!!

1)  This is the West, not the East. The sun may rise where we come from... but here is where it sets.

2)  An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.

3)  Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

4)  What do they call you? "Wheels"? This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

5)  I'm the king of the world!

6)  Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

7)  "I am your father."  "No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

8)  After all...I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

9)  Is this Clarice? Why, hello Clarice.

10)  Go get my goddamn phone book! Get the book! Get the book! Get the book!

Here are my answers, pre:

1) This is the West, not the East. The sun may rise where we come from... but here is where it sets.

- Shanghai Noon

2) An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.

3) Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

4) What do they call you? "Wheels"? This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

- X-Men

5) I'm the king of the world!

- Titanic

6) Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

- Toy Story #2

7) "I am your father." "No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

- Return of the Jedi

8) After all...I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

- Notting Hill

9) Is this Clarice? Why, hello Clarice.

- Silence of the Lambs

10) Go get my goddamn phone book! Get the book! Get the book! Get the book!

Medyo mas mahirap nga mga ito ah. Hehehe B)

2) the phantom menace... anakin says it to the queen on the first time they men, the queen disguized as a handmaid

3) sipderman - i cant believe you didint get this one! peter parker says this at the begininning of the movie

9) im not sure if its in that movie too... but i took this from "Hannibal"

10) this one's from Armageddon... try to guess what part

break muna ako... EB mamaya eh! see yah!!

till next time

Hehehe. I can't believe din na di ko nakuha yung number 3 ah. Yung number 9 eh I'm not sure din kung nasa Silence of the Lambs din yun. I kindof remember Anthony Hopkins talking to Jodie Foster like that. B)

yung movie ni Robbin Williams ... Wet Dreams May Come at yung kay Anthony Hopins... Meet Blow Job

tsaka yung tagalog movies na si leandro baldemor ang starring, nagtitinda sya ng kakanina... Kagatin mo ang Biko, tapos yung isa pa na set after the chinese new year... Ange Tikoy Matigas Na...

yung dalawa pa na in production abangan nyo... Umaga na ng Hinugot atsaka Jingle lang ang Pahinga.. also watch out for Virgin pa si Lola... malapit na ipalabas...

nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Harry Met Sally

Youve Got Mail

Amelie

Chocolat

Jerry Maguire

Ever After

im a sucker for romantic movies... :)

tara nood taio ng maid in manhattan...sure bet ull like it... :)

is this an invitation? :)

i'd love to see it sa cinema talaga. was able to catch a few scenes of it sa VCD... nahilo ako. super labo nung copy. :)

but anyway, would love to...

When Harry Met Sally

Youve Got Mail

Amelie

Chocolat

Jerry Maguire

Ever After

im a sucker for romantic movies... :)

tara nood taio ng maid in manhattan...sure bet ull like it... :)

is this an invitation? :)

i'd love to see it sa cinema talaga. was able to catch a few scenes of it sa VCD... nahilo ako. super labo nung copy. :)

but anyway, would love to...

alrighty then :) how bout this weekend after i get off from work...its a date na ba? :)

since me thread na tayo na all-time favorite tv shows... just thought of asking what is/are your favorite movie/s? mine are:

1. princess bride

2. high noon

3. casablanca

4. blade runner

5. zoolander

6. alien/aliens

7. seven samurais

8. animal house

9. stalag 17

10. it's a wonderful life

dami e. pero isa sa mga all-time favorites ko yung English Patient. nakakalusaw yung love story nila. breath-taking din yung shots ng Sahara. :)

Hey guys! I haven't really notice a thread like this hear, so I'd like to start one.

Discuss your favorite movies here!

Personally, I'm into Lord of the Rings. I think the movie is great and all, even though not everything were according to the book. I can't wait for the Return of the King!

Got to watch Catch Me If You Can before, and it was great for me, and it's a true story!

Got to watch Daredevil, it was fun, but something was missing for me.

Can't wait for the Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions.