What are your all-time favorite movies?

I like old movies katulad nung "roman holliday","to sir with love"(pero hindi ko theme yun), "the last emperor", "man called horse", "zulu", "bridge on the river kwai".

Kung sa mga bago naman I liked "Mr. Deeds", "sleepless in seattle", "big", at yung mga sinabi ni warhammer.

Nagkaroon na ng movies tungkol sa mga cars gusto ko naman sana yung tungkol sa motorcycles isa lang alam ko tungkol dun eh yung born to be wild

kung may alam kayong ibang movie tungkol sa motorcycle please let me know. SALAMAT PO!!!!

hmmm.... lots of ring (japanese version) fans - might i suggest that you guys get a hold of a copy of dark water, another excellent japanese horror film.

also, additional favorites include lotr 1&2, reservoir dogs (tarantino rules!), north by northwest, history of the world, van wilder and the austin powers series (yeah baby!!!) :)

NOT NECESSARY IN THIS ORDER

1. BRAVE HEART (THE BEST)

2. GLORY

3. ROB ROY

4. BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA (NOT BECAUSE OF KEANU REEVES BUT BECAUSE OF GARY OLDMAN)

5. SILENCE OF THE LAMB

6. THE PATRIOT (s@%t HANEP UNG SCENE WHEN THEY WENT AFTER HIS OLDEST SON AFTER NA MAPATAY YUNG SECOND SON NYA)

7. ARMAGEDDON

8. FORGOT THE MOVIE TITLE.... ITS ABOUT FALLEN ANGELS STARING cHRISTOPHER WALKIN THERE WAS A WAR BREWING IN HEAVEN BETWEEN ANGELS TAPOS LUCIFER INTERVENE KASI THERE IS NO MORE ROOM FOR GABRIEL SA HELL DAW.... MAN THIS MOVIE REALLY SHOOK THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MY BELIEFS

9. NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (HOW MANY SEQUELS?)

10. OF COURSE STAR WARS MOVIES (MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU)

No one has mentioned Pinoy Films ??

How about Kailangang Ko'y Ikaw ?

ANYTHING with Donna( maganda na maganda ) Cruz in it is worth watching.

Very , very few non-US films listed ??

I notice someone listed Notting Hill. Did U know that Richard Curtis, the writer + producer behind Notting Hill, 4 Weddings, Mr Bean etc etc spent his early years HERE IN MANILA ?

Anyhow, a "playmate " once said I look like Vic Soto and she was great in bed so Pinoy films can't be all bad..

Alabang_Boy

,Jan 15 2003, 05:56 PM] <b><span style='font-size:18'>Fight Club</span>

You do not talk about Fight Club.

You DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight IS over.

Only two guys to a fight.

One fight at a time.

No shirts, no shoes.

Fights will go on AS LONG AS they have to.

If this is your first night at Fight Club, you HAVE to fight.

Loved that movie. I especially loved Ed Norton's dialogue wherein he described Marla as the "sore on the roof of your mouth that would be okay if he could just stop tongueing it... but you can't... and it becomes cancer... then you die..."

It's witty.

I also loved, surprisingly, "Moulin Rouge". It's a different take from 'Fight Club', but it has the same dark wit to it.

the storytelling in this movie is very original --> Amelie :heart:

got this in greenhills for P90... didn't have an idea what this movie was about, but the cover caught my eye -- 5 academy award nominations (2001). hmmm... must be good then. the audio is in french so you have to read english subtitles while you watch.

did some research after i watched it, and found a list of 122 reviews.