Old Metro Manila

astig ... si weng weng ito ah..

sino may DVD nito hehe

Bro kuluntoy.

i hope mayroon pang nakapag tago ng mag movienya, almost all of them are really good.

Kung meroon kayong alam na pwdeng mabilan ng movie nya tell us para we can show it to the younger generation. Im sure my future son and daugther will be happy seeing and watching him.

kahit maliit sya kasi ang galing nya sa action ala james Bond ung mga movie nya. :thumbsupsmiley: :cool: :mtc:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Manila Cathedral

Aftermath of the 1968 earthquake

Mr. Hitman,

Kumusta ka na? I hope you won't mind pero I would just like to correct your caption on the Manila Cathedral. The photo you're showing here is a photo from the 19th century. I believe it was either in the 1870s or in the 1880s when the Manila Cathedral was heavily damaged by an earthquake. The Manila Cathedral did not suffer such significant damage from the 1968 earthquake that felled the Ruby Tower in downtown Manila.

Other than that, maraming salamat for the photos you are posting and sharing with us in this forum. Regards.