If you're really serious about network marketing, I suggest you do some research first before deciding either way. Also, make sure you don't get carried awa by words such as "big returns with little or no effort". Misleading 'to, since there will always be a lot of effort involved.

I personally know people who are making money in the networking biz, and all of them said that they have been doing this for more than 5 years, and they said that it really involved a lot of effort before they were able to make that kind of money.

As for companies, one good company to check out is Amway. They've been in business since 1959 (although the Philippines is a relatively new market), their products are of high quality, and joining fee is negligible as compared to other companies (Php 1,800 per year, renewable every September). I've used (and am using) their products, and I can say OK ang products nila (ranging from health and wellness, skin care, agriculture, personal and home care).

correct, instead of focusing on the business as saying bringing a lot of promise its wrong. focus on the product, because if the product moves so is your business. make people believe in the product not too much in the moeny making scheme.

instead of sharing something wonderful you end up dragging them into. and the next thing you know your so called friends arent there anymore :D

oh this isnt for everyone

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you guys...I became a member of 2 networking companies and I can say that they are all the same. They need to attract people to either buy or join so they can produce an income. Its really a hard work but sometimes its worth it basta legit yung company and the products.One more thing that we should be looking in networking companies is their educational programs (just like Mr. Kiyosaki said). Its how you benefit from joining, not only financially but intellectually. Be sensitive, if the company keeps on teaching you to sell the product, then they are teaching you to become Sales Persons. Still, its not like what they always say, "Join and Own a business". Look for a company that teaches you skills, knowledge and wisdom or at least leads you to the right path of Owning a business and not being their Sales Person. Eto lang po. Thanks.I agree with you guys...I became a member of 2 networking companies and I can say that they are all the same. They need to attract people to either buy or join so they can produce an income. Its really a hard work but sometimes its worth it basta legit yung company and the products.One more thing that we should be looking in networking companies is their educational programs (just like Mr. Kiyosaki said). Its how you benefit from joining, not only financially but intellectually. Be sensitive, if the company keeps on teaching you to sell the product, then they are teaching you to become Sales Persons. Still, its not like what they always say, "Join and Own a business". Look for a company that teaches you skills, knowledge and wisdom or at least leads you to the right path of Owning a business and not being their Sales Person. Eto lang po. Thanks.

good for you, then. there is an AMLA circular that goes around banks at the moment, warning people on this modus operandi and asking employees to report any suspicious operations of these sort.

don't believe what your friend will say. that's why there are a lot of victims since they all want to make easy money. there's no such thing as easy money. the ones who enter at the start of the modus operandi are the ones who get paid. thats part of the modus operandi since the people behind the scam depends on word of mouth and greed to spur more victims to invest. then they will immediately disappear with the money.

agree!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by dyodyo
Any feedbacks on Herbalife?

its a good stable company... publicly listed in the new york stock exchange... excellent products and management team...

as with any business be it traditional or network/multi-level or direct sales... it takes a lot of hard work and effort in order to succeed...

be a part of a business that you have a passion for... the money will flow in naturally...

caution to everyone though... make sure that the company you are joining isn't just taking you for a ride...

more power! mabuhay pinoy entrepreneur! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...

MLM is a good business, it only depends on someone who will do the business. Common sense is the key para hindi kayo maloko. In fairness naman kasi sa mga magagandang mlm business. I've been in the mlm business and i've seen people who really made it big without selling only doing business management, doing excellent plans to make their dreams come true na hindi nangloloko ng kapwa. I say one needs to have passion to succeed in mlm business. Choose the best mlm for yourself but do some research first about the company and the products before you enter the business.

Totoo nga ba na ang mga produktong pinapasok sa MLM ay either inferior ang quality, pareho lang ang quality compared sa labas pero mas mahal, or hindi sya talaga kailangan (i.e. supplements, no claimed therapeutic effect)?

At totoo bang lahat ng produkto pwedeng i-MLM? Kung hindi naman, ano ung mga produktong hindi pde sa MLM?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Networking is not bad but is really a good tool in business marketing. Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are both positive about it. Just like in any other business, its using the power and effort of your network and team as your leverage. Its not taking advantage of the team but its maximization of your available resources. Imagine how a rumor spreads like wildfire and now imagine how you can market your product like that thru networking.

The problem with traditional networking companies is that there is an actuarial danger of over 90% closure within the span of 5 years. All of them have their so called safety nets (i.e. 5th pair, flushing) to avoid collapse but in the end the company still die and/or go bankrupt. The business maybe legit, properly documented and well funded but the prospect of overpaying makes it vulnerable to bankruptcy.

If any company could offer a more secure and reliable system then the company would prosper and be in for the long haul.

• 3 weeks later...

If your doing conventional MLM you can see that mas makikinabang ang nauna or upline. How about those people at the bottom? Some uplines are recruiting for themselves instead of giving it their downlines. Conventional MLM downlines are more rewarding to those that work to build the business and are still best suited for certain business models. So im into

2x2 Forced Matrix. The Matrix is called a 2x2 as it is only allowed to be 2 people wide by 2 levels deep, so additional people are given to those below, which is called spill-over. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
MLM is a good business, it only depends on someone who will do the business. Common sense is the key para hindi kayo maloko. In fairness naman kasi sa mga magagandang mlm business. I've been in the mlm business and i've seen people who really made it big without selling only doing business management, doing excellent plans to make their dreams come true na hindi nangloloko ng kapwa. I say one needs to have passion to succeed in mlm business. Choose the best mlm for yourself but do some research first about the company and the products before you enter the business.

In fairness this true....one of the best things is you should be product of the products your selling...sometimes when COI's (circles of influence) noticed something new about you....they will be very much intrigued...

• 2 weeks later...

Try freelife.com and surely you wont regret it. My Aunt who joined last march asked me to join also but I said that It is just again a MLM company and wont last long but i regret that until today because just last sept my aunt earned almost 400K in a month and it goes directly to the bank account. i just earned 80K last month. :thumbsupsmiley:

Totoo nga ba na ang mga produktong pinapasok sa MLM ay either inferior ang quality, pareho lang ang quality compared sa labas pero mas mahal, or hindi sya talaga kailangan (i.e. supplements, no claimed therapeutic effect)?

At totoo bang lahat ng produkto pwedeng i-MLM? Kung hindi naman, ano ung mga produktong hindi pde sa MLM?

This is one of the reasons why a lot of people are traumatized with MLM here in the Philippines. Fortunately, I know of one company that is SUCCESSFUL at what it DOES BEST- offering a great product of great value to its customers.

Visit www.fern-c.com and see for yourself the potential of this company. In fact, Fern-C is now available at Watson's for Ph750 per box of 100 capsules. As independent distributors of this company, we are privileged with a 33% discount, meaning we can get the box for only Ph500 instead of Ph750, and use it for personal consumption or resell for profit :hypocritesmiley:

Contact me about it if interested. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Try freelife.com and surely you wont regret it. My Aunt who joined last march asked me to join also but I said that It is just again a MLM company and wont last long but i regret that until today because just last sept my aunt earned almost 400K in a month and it goes directly to the bank account. i just earned 80K last month. :thumbsupsmiley:

"24 Bottles of Juice for 800 something dollars in the Philippines? Hmmm..I'm a little bit skeptical on this MLM scheme?" :thumbsdownsmiley:

as much as i wanna believe your success in that MLM, better or its fair to always tell your recruits or people everything is hard work. yes you can inspire them with the promise of he reward.

this isnt for me, 2x i have invested totaled to a quarter of a million only t0 be walked away by those who invited saying im not a good leg!

its a business and its not a sure thing . . . if you cant be respnsible to your people downline you make an assestment, i do believe your just a predator saying eat or be eaten.

im not saying generally your a con or rob people off their money! i decided to join because of the promise but i didnt assest myself if i can do it myself after that really hard lose . . . i just knew and learn this isnt for me.

till now i cant get over it . . . it change me really as much as i know that trauma till now still makes me feel a freaking loser! got to get over it!

Franchising and MLM will be the future of business. But reality wise its now being done here in our country. Almost everything is now being franchised from fishballs, hotdogs,siomais up to jollibee and mc donalds. But you have to have a big capital ofr this franchises. While MLM needs a minimal capital to start up and earn at least 10,000 a week. You can do it part time or full time. UIt's up to you. This is the future. Even in some schools (Ateneo included) Leveraging business is now being taught in schools. Mr. Josiah Go the best lecturer in Ateneo will confirm this. Dito kasi pinaparami mo ang sarili mo thru other people. If it takes 10 persons to achieve a 100% performance thats better than achieving a 100% performance doing it alone. The difference is that if you did it alone you earned more but if you get sick there will be no one to do the job for you unlike sa leveraging if you get sick there are still 9 persons to do the work and attain the 100% performance so your income will still be achieved. Tama po sila na hindi madali ito. Just like any other business you have to spend some times dito. But with us magkakatulungan tayo dito. We will be a team. We help those people especially yung may regular work. Alam namin limited ang time niyo. Teamwork po tayo dito.

In the company I'm now connected with , I am proud to say this company is legitimate MLM company. In fact were the number 1 MLM now in the Philippines. it's true. I did not believed it before. I went there and everyday for 3 weeks I stayed there just to observed and really wanted convinced myself if the beautiful things being said in the orientation room are true and achievable. Is it real? Is this a scam? There were sooooo many questions I want answered first before joining the business. Every friday the regulars accepts their weekly checks(income). They got their checks and I followed them to the bank and saw for myself that it was being encashed. So I told myself wow tutoo pala ito. I finally joined. Now I realized and keep on telling myself its too good to be true but it really is true. Tutoo pala. I also checked about the company sa DTI and SEC. It was registered so i was also convinced its legitimate.

I wrote this testimony to let everyone knows that not all MLM's are scam or pyramiding. I just want those people to know that you can earn as much as 10,000 a week (part time or full time) or more dito sa company na ito. See and visit the company personally to prove sa sarili niyo na tutoo ito. Wala kami tinatago dito. I know almost all people want's to earn extra income. This is your opportunity to earn extra income and maybe exceed your regular salary for a part time basis lang po. Yes. Part time lang po. You can earn this much How? Lahat po ito tinuturo sa office for free. We give daily trainings and orientations everyday for free. Dito you have freedom. Walang boss,walng quota. Oras mo. Diskarte mo.

If your interested you can PM me and I will give you my number, the company and its location. I will personally meet and assist you. We are all members here so i just want to help other members who are just like me (I was an employee for 15 long years ) to earn extra so we can all do our favorite past times without spending our regular salaries. Walang mahahalata si Mrs. o si Mr. Salary intact. with bonus pa.

• 2 weeks later...