malamang lifestyle and leisure yan.Sarado na lifestyle en leisure eh.Kaya tama yung sinabi ng friend ko na nagaral ng elective na networkmarketing sa isang prestigious school dito. Mas sigurado ang isang company na based sa US and at least 5 years na in existence. Mature na kasi ung mga owners ng company dun in comparison sa mga andito.Not to mention na likas sa ating mga pinoy yung pulitika,kasi pati pagpapatakbo ng kumpanya pinupulitika.

isa pa mukang medyo nanggigigil agad mga may ari ng company pag pumasok yung unang bugso ng pera.imbes na ipaikot, pinambibili agad ng mga lincoln navigator at nagpapagawa ng mansion.Biglang nawawala yung commitment sa mga customers nila or clients.Wawa mga pinoy.hhhhhaaaaayyyy.

BRO,

heto na lang...cguro nearly 8 out of 10 people drink coffee at least cup everyday. eh paano kung caffeine-free pa sya at .01mg caffeine content only (commercial brands are at 134 mg of caffeine). the "replacement prek-up agent" for caffeine is known as tongkat ali - a known aphrodisiac in malaysia kown to increase male libido as well as preventing prostate cancer. if u have this product plus a solid 25 years of pharmaceutical experience, how can you grow wrong?

let me know if you;re interested so we can meet...

do any of you guys and gals know which MLM company is proven to be more stable?

if you where given the time and money...are you gonna grab a chance on business....

"the gretest enemy of havin a great lif is havin a good life"

im in the business of alternative distribution...focuses on leadership search and business development.

we are PREQUALIFYING people for EXPANSION in different location.... we are LOOKING for business PARTNER not investor.

pm me for more info

thirsty,

AMWAY NA AMWAY ang dating ha! good luck bro. if there's any mlm company which can give you a solid foundation in this business, its amway together with N21. i have three suitcases of tapes and inspirational materials i got from doing the biz for nearly 2 years. now i apply it to whatever i do including in my new mlm network. nothing beats the leadership training N21 does.

ang alam ko pag naging saturated na ang market (wala nang mauto mag downline) the pyramid will collapse... then yung mga nasa taas ng pyramid, paunahan lipat sa ibang product/company and start all over again... swerte sila nabawi na nila puhunan at kumita pa... kawawa yung nasa baba, sorry nalang sila...

and the process starts all over again

hey dude, i guess you're talking about binary companies (left and right). these companies really operate this way. but to those legitimate companies whose structure is wide in nature and dealing with legit products are the way to go especially if they have a significant number of years of experience(normally 20 years and up).

ang alam ko pag naging saturated na ang market (wala nang mauto mag downline) the pyramid will collapse... then yung mga nasa taas ng pyramid, paunahan lipat sa ibang product/company and start all over again... swerte sila nabawi na nila puhunan at kumita pa... kawawa yung nasa baba, sorry nalang sila...

and the process starts all over again

For some yes. For some, no.

Actually MLM, just like any other conventional businesses, are exactly what you thought they are. They can be failures or they can be tremendous sucesses depending on how you want them to. They wont work if you thought they wont. But one thing is sure, you need to do research before joining anyone of these companies. there are fly-by-nights and there are with a rock solid foundation. its your choice. but if anyone tells you its easy then, chances are they are just duping you to join them for the initial fee.

Did you know that this kind of thinking - "hard to sell nowadays-kind of thing" have already been the mindset of many some 20 years ago and there are already multitudes who have made a fortune amidst this mindset of others. at the end of the day, its a just a question of whether you did something close to your goal or just sat it out while others triumpoed over their challenges - this hard to sell nowadays kind of thing. :thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

MLM here is hard to sell nowadays due to many companies not being able to survive beyond two years. It's not a long term biz really.

For some yes. For some, no.

Actually MLM, just like any other conventional businesses, are exactly what you thought they are. They can be failures or they can be tremendous sucesses depending on how you want them to. They wont work if you thought they wont. But one thing is sure, you need to do research before joining anyone of these companies. there are fly-by-nights and there are with a rock solid foundation. its your choice. but if anyone tells you its easy then, chances are they are just duping you to join them for the initial fee.

Did you know that this kind of thinking - "hard to sell nowadays-kind of thing" have already been the mindset of many some 20 years ago and there are already multitudes who have made a fortune amidst this mindset of others. at the end of the day, its a just a question of whether you did something close to your goal or just sat it out while others triumpoed over their challenges - this hard to sell nowadays kind of thing.  :thumbsupsmiley:  :cool:

MLM is not for everybody. It is only for the gifted. I know somebody who made millions because of his ability to convince people but when the company was not able to sustain its growth, he too didn't recover. Now, he is back to traditional biz. He can no longer "entice" the same persons who made him to the top.

well, MLM, just like any other business can either improve your life or worse. thats why its really imperative to make market research and extensive analysis of their business plans of an MLM compoany before joining. the following criteria might be of help.

- low registration fee (less than 1500) AND

- solid years of experience (ie. more than 25 years should be enough. dont settle for anything less. local and global) AND

- highly supportive managment in terms of product samples and training support.

these should all be present. if one of the criteria above is not present, then dont even dare to join...

MLM is not for everybody. It is only for the gifted. I know somebody who made millions because of his ability to convince people but when the company was not able to sustain its growth, he too didn't recover. Now, he is back to traditional biz. He can no longer "entice" the same persons who made him to the top.

well, MLM, just like any other business can either improve your life or worse. thats why its really imperative to make market research and extensive analysis of their business plans of an MLM compoany before joining. the following criteria might be of help.

- low registration fee (less than 1500) AND

- solid years of experience (ie. more than 25 years should be enough. dont settle for anything less. local and global) AND

- highly supportive managment in terms of product samples and training support.

these should all be present. if one of the criteria above is not present, then dont even dare to join...

HOME BASED CALL CENTER!!!

work at your own pace at the very comfort of your own house (or internet cafe, or at starbucks if u have a laptop....cool huh? hehe) free training, earn up to $2,800/month commission, P150T/week residual income, no quota!!! txt/call me at .....

0919smart

487smart

69smart

70smart

for details.

You may also leave me your landline/cell #/email so i can contact you regarding details of this business. Tnx!!!

HOME BASED CALL CENTER!!!

work at your own pace at the very comfort of your own house (or internet cafe, or at starbucks if u have a laptop....cool huh? hehe) free training, earn up to $2,800/month commission, P150T/week residual income, no quota!!! txt/call me at .....

0919smart

487smart

69smart

70smart 

for details.

You may also leave me your landline/cell #/email so i can contact you regarding details of this business. Tnx!!!

How? May money involve ba? say membership or starter kit?

To all expert networkers WHAT DO YOU THINK OR HAVE READ ABOUT THE BINARY SYSTEM OF COMPENSTATION? Some say its not stable,some say its illegal, sa states daw bawal..and so on well pls share your knowledge pls kasi others claim na its mabilis daw and madali gawin.So wats the real deal here.

the mere fact that binary is illegal in the states it should serve as warning already to all who would liek to venture into this kind of money-making schemes.

binary systems depend solely on the number of recruits going in at a certain period - not the amount of sold or consumed products on a given period, usually monthly. the buck stops where the recruitment stops.

unlike the normal structure of any legitimate mlm - width and depth concept, binary system owners are the only true winners since, when the balance of the lefts and rights are tipped, the recruiter no matter how good he is, he wont get paid for the efforts he did as long the lefts and the rights are not balance. in a perfect world there is no such thing as a perfect structure, only perfect motives. guess what, if the sides are not balanced, guess who gets the proceeds of the joining fees?, you're right, the binary system owners.

bro as i said in my earlier posts, legits are those:

- with competitively-priced products

- major source of bonuses or earnings come from the product consumption of the group not the joining fees - imagine having your own virtual grocery and everybody buys from it. you earn because your group buys from it.

- rock solid foundation of business not fly-by-nights.

lastly, if anyone tells you its quick and easy. doubt it. there are no great rewards without great sacrifices!

hope this helps. pre, pm me or lets meet so i can explain this to you even better.

To all expert networkers WHAT DO YOU THINK OR HAVE READ ABOUT THE BINARY SYSTEM OF COMPENSTATION? Some say its not stable,some say its illegal, sa states daw bawal..and so on well pls share your knowledge pls kasi others claim na its mabilis daw and madali gawin.So wats the real deal here.

share lang po

how can u say that the company is stable and good company

1) for a company to be stable it shud run for at least 4o yrs

2) good marketing strategy

* our company is in 90 + countries (you can fool 90 people but not 90 governments)

*our company is 46 yrs in operation

*triple A credit( no debts)

* top of the line products (supplements- super brand of asia(readers digest may 2005) , skin care and anti aging (1 of the top 5 according to euro monitor together with channel lancome estee lauder clinique) , power of three is exploding in the phil (agri), weight management or healthpointe is 1 of the grwoing fast in the industry, spa collection is another 1...

so how can u go wrong?

and we have the support system called the network 21...which develop ur skills, mindset...personal development

dun sa nag 21....bro sayang ang ganda ng system ngayon bakit d mo tinuloy

we have the new system the (pipeline sytem)

the mere fact that binary is illegal in the states it should serve as warning already to all who would liek to venture into this kind of money-making schemes.

binary systems depend solely on the number of recruits going in at a certain period - not the amount of sold or consumed products on a given period, usually monthly. the buck stops where the recruitment stops.

unlike the normal structure of any legitimate mlm - width and depth concept, binary system owners are the only true winners since, when the balance of the lefts and rights are tipped, the recruiter no matter how good he is, he wont get paid for the efforts he did as long the lefts and the rights are not balance. in a perfect world there is no such thing as a perfect structure, only perfect motives. guess what, if the sides are not balanced, guess who gets the proceeds of the joining fees?, you're right, the binary system owners.

bro as i said in my earlier posts, legits are those:

- with competitively-priced products

- major source of bonuses or earnings come from the product consumption of the group not the joining fees -  imagine having your own virtual grocery and everybody buys from it. you earn because your group buys from it.

- rock solid foundation of business not fly-by-nights.

lastly, if anyone tells you its quick and easy. doubt it. there are no great rewards without great sacrifices!

hope this helps. pre, pm me or lets meet so i can explain this to you even better.

ok ka bro your knowledge in this industry is deep, anong company nag train sa yo?

i guess so. kasi i learned like avon nag MLM din.

siguro explain nalang natin mabuti... MLM is just a strategy para mag increase ang sales and at the same time kita ng mga employees/sales people. pag ginamit ang MLM as main na pagkakakitaan ng business i think doon na time nagiging raket.

like yung isang na puntahan ko na "seminar" (sabi ng barkada ko sama kalang) they talked about the product (diamonds) for 15 minutes tapos the next 3 hours about the system paano kumita... i learned from my barkada who invited me the people there are from another networking na nagbebenta naman ng gold na alahas... nakabili nga sya doon...pero since saturated na (wala na ma goyo) lahat sila lipat sa ibang raket...este "company". kawawa barkada ko kasi he is at the bottom wala na sya mabentahan... so yun good bye pera nya

hey dude, i guess you're talking about binary companies (left and right). these companies really operate this way. but to those legitimate companies whose structure is wide in nature and dealing with legit products are the way to go especially if they have a significant number of years of experience(normally 20 years and up).

• 2 weeks later...
i guess so. kasi i learned like avon nag MLM din.

siguro explain nalang natin mabuti... MLM is just a strategy para mag increase ang sales and at the same time kita ng mga employees/sales people. pag ginamit ang MLM as main na pagkakakitaan ng business i think doon na time nagiging raket.

like yung isang na puntahan ko na "seminar" (sabi ng barkada ko sama kalang) they talked about the product (diamonds) for 15 minutes tapos the next 3 hours about the system paano kumita... i learned from my barkada who invited me the people there are from another networking na nagbebenta naman ng gold na alahas... nakabili nga sya doon...pero since saturated na (wala na ma goyo) lahat sila lipat sa ibang raket...este "company". kawawa barkada ko kasi he is at the bottom wala na sya mabentahan... so yun good bye pera nya

MLM din ba ang AVON? ang alam ko direct selling sila. Not sure if it has changed. May diff and direct selling sa MLM. Mainly direct selling emphasis is on selling the product. May minimal joining fee (maliit lang talaga) unlike MLM with 10,000 joining fee. Tapos yung sa direct selling you earn by selling the product di tulad ng MLM where they say you can sell the product but most networkers just focus on recruitment.

I asked permission from the source to post this:

MLM Business Opportunities

MLM Madness!

This newsletter is dedicated to those who are looking for business opportunities such as joining a multi-level marketing scheme. So before you waste your time calling up these "opportunities" from the classified ads, read this newsletter and be warned.

Let us begin.

Times are tough. A lot of people are currently unemployed or are not happy with their job and salary. This creates a vulnerable situation, making people easy prey to get rich quick schemes or business opportunities promising crazy incomes by simply working at home.

Do Not Fall for the Trap!

I was looking at an issue of Buy & Sell, and I saw some advertisements that caught my attention…

"Earn P30T/wk, no gimmick, no selling" and… "MLM Work from home" and… "MLM Earn your 1rst million."

I admit, I was curious and tempted to join. So I asked my wife, Ges, to "inquire" about these exciting opportunities. So she called them up, and surprise, almost all of them have the same modus operandi which is…

Wait, before I tell you, let me share with you the ads, and what they were really about (the phone numbers, company, and name are edited out).

MLM. Earn 30T/ week. No gimmick, no selling. Noel 853-xxxx

The real story...

I-xxx is a manufacturing company of shoes, bags and has been operational for 18 years. It was only last month that is started its networking scheme. They are the suppliers of Rusty Lopez, Manel's Leather Shoes and Boardwalk.

To become a member/distributor, you have to pay a registration fee of 2,000 pesos. Membership will include the following: a pair of shoes, sales kit, Chinabank ATM debit card, an outright discount of 25% on all products you buy, and an accident insurance coverage of 500,000 pesos at Malayan Insurance Company. The P2,000 registration fee will be applied as follows: P1,200 for the insurance premium and P800 for the pair of shoes.

According to "Noel", there are 6 ways to earn:

For every pair you recruit, you get 200 pesos. The pair will be assigned as your "left" and "right" in a computer generated chart they will prepare. The purpose of the chart is to monitor your progress and to record all the accumulated points/ income.

If, for example, your pair of recruits should bring in their own recruits, you get to earn a minimum of 600, or more it their downlines are brisk sellers. The shoes you get upon registration is worth 400 points or a cash equivalent of 1,500 pesos.

Entrepreneurship. I earned 300T in 3 months, looking serious people to be trained, preferably with business background. 742-xxxx

The real story...

Wholesale/ retail of Herbalife products. US-based company in existence for 23 years in 58 countries, engaged in the health and nutrition business. They sell thermo genetic products for inner and outer nutrition, which include vitamins, health supplements, slimming aids, etc.

You have to attend a business orientation in Makati Shangri-la and become a member for 2,700 pesos. This will include a free starter kit. You can earn as much as 15-45T a month through your downlines. According to my interviewee, she started selling Herbalife 3 years ago while working at Metrobank. Now she is into it full time earning 100Ta month.

Distributorship 21-60 years old, earn extra income 8-25T a month. 750-xxxx

The real story...

Interviewee did not categorically mention the company but said it is a "US based company existing for 23 years in 58 countries" and that their Manila Office is located at 13/F JAKA Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati. The nature of the business is health and nutrition and if you become a member, you get as much as 25% discount on all the products.

Hmmm… another Herbalife "opportunity?"

Advanced MLM Reload gold, easy way to earn prepaid card. 823-xxxx

The real story...

Wholesale/Retail of Cellphone Cards (work from home). Annual membership is at 250 pesos. Upon membership, you get cell card with a password so you can contact the company thru your cellphone. A discount of 8-10% on cellphone cards if you become a retailer with free delivery service (within Metro Manila) for a minimum of ten call cards, plus free repair service of your cellphone twice a year.

Networking

The real story...

Once you become a member/retailer, you can earn your own pre-paid cards from your downlines. For every 2 recruits, you get a cell card worth 300 pesos.

At the 10th level downline (approximately 350 members) you get a brand new Nokia 3310. Here's how to check if you have earned any prepaid cards: type send_status and send to the company's cellphone number (this will take 2 minutes), the company will send back a message to inform you if you have earned a prepaid card, then all you have to do is send back a message by typing reload_password_globe/smart.

Enough. Hopeful by now you realize that these "opportunities" are not as attractive as the ads would have you believe.

Let me tell you why.

Notice that most of these business opportunities use a multi-level marketing scheme and... to join the scam… sorry, scheme, you need to pay a "fee" for membership, insurance, or whatever reason. Does this make sense… you have to "pay" the company for the privilege to work for them? No thank you.

Second, their sales talk is centered around how much money you can make by "recruiting" people to join the opportunity, rather than focusing on selling the product. By the way… the products are not easy to sell, so the business opportunity lies in "recruiting" people, wherein you get a commission per recruit. What commission? The commission on the "fee" that new recruits have to pay for the privilege of working for the company, selling their hard to sell products.

Third, multi-level marketing or MLM is flawed. Let me explain. Assuming that the company has an excellent product, no matter how good, there is a limited market for this product. Now, MLM allows the sales force to grow to exponential proportions because of the "downlines." And unlike franchising, MLM does not offer you "territorial" protection. That means there may be hundreds of you selling the same product, in the same area, to the same market.

Eventually you will have too many people selling a product to a limited market. So the poor people who are down the line, or at the bottom of the "downlines" are stuck. They would have paid their "joining fee," they would have paid to buy the products which they will sell, and they will find out that there is no market for the product.

If you do not believe me, let me tell you a real story. I have a friend who works as a gym instructor. He is a smart guy, and has won the Mr. Philippines bodybuilding contest due to hard work and dedication. He is a natural bodybuilder.

Now the story goes like this. My friend is "recruited" by his friend to join a MLM company to sell supplements (e.g. vitamins, herbal stuff, etc.). The sales pitch is that other members are making thousands and millions of pesos by visualizing their goals and working hard.

The pitch also goes… the more you recruit… the more income you will generate.

So my friend joins, and he must buy a box of these herbal supplements, costing around P9,000. He then has to pay to get marketing materials that will help him sell these supplements. Fine… excited, my friend goes around selling this stuff. Anyways, how hard could it be? He is a former bodybuilder champion, and he is endorsing the supplement. So how much has he sold in one week? Thousands… hundreds… no, the grand total is…

3 Bottles Sold For a Whopping P1,500 Profit

What's that you say, not too bad? Well consider this, he approached about 50 people to make the 3 sales. To make P15,000 a month, he must approach 500 people. And to make P30,000 he must approach 1000 people. Come on… is this the path to making millions?

Ok, you want to try it. Fine… first you will try to sell this overpriced product to your friends and families. You will also try to recruit them, because the more you recruit, the more money you make. But what happens? Your friends and family will eventually know that they have been had, being stuck with products they are unable to sell. So congratulations… you have managed to destroy your friendship for a mere P1,500.

Ok, you want to sell to people you do not know? Good luck. How are you going to approach the thousands of strangers you need to make any decent amount of money?

MLM is Madness!

Let me repeat… MLM is madness. Do not waste your time… and find real ways of making money.

Sincerely.

Joel R. Mangilit

P.S. There are some legitimate MLM operations. My mother-in-law works for AVON, which uses MLM. However, AVON does not charge a joining fee, and they give you P3,000 worth of products, on credit. That means there is no cash out on your part.

P.P.S. There are plenty of articles written about MLM on the Internet. Many of these companies have been shut down by the FTC in the USA for pyramiding. Just go to a search engine and type "MLM scams."

Here in the Philippines, there have been many MLMs that have been investigated by SEC, those involved in MLM for Internet Web Hosting, e-commerce, real estate, insurance... so be careful and do not be blinded the promise of earning unlimited income.

P.P.P.S. What is the difference between MLM and pyramiding? MLM is a marketing scheme used to sell products via networking. Pyramiding is normally a financial transaction, wherein a borrower promises a very high interest rate to the lender, and then eventually defaults on the payment.

But sometimes MLM is associated with pyramiding because money flows from the recruits (lenders) to the company (borrower). The product is just a "cover" for the pyramiding type of operation.

MLM din ba ang AVON? ang alam ko direct selling sila.  Not sure if it has changed. May diff and direct selling sa MLM. Mainly direct selling emphasis is on selling the product. May minimal joining fee (maliit lang talaga) unlike MLM with 10,000 joining fee. Tapos yung sa direct selling you earn by selling the product di tulad ng MLM where they say you can sell the product but most networkers just focus on recruitment.

Bro i got started under the world class leadership training concepts of Network 21 (Amway's training partner)...the rest is focused effort and research. I mean I decided this is a business I can live with. I just need to know it by heart on all angles. The company I am in right now is the result of a 2-year research. Its the most stable, most people-friendly organization in its class. If you ahve time, lets meet so i can show you a no bullshit presentation. The website is soon to be launched this February!

ok ka bro your knowledge in this industry is deep, anong company nag train sa yo?