T-back Girl

Killer5

Hmmm. Medyo, but I don't think na malibog siya per se but more of gusto niya talaga magpasexy. Because if her reason is to avoid panty lines then one could opt for the seamless lycra or lace panties instead. Sorry medyo biased kasi I only wear thongs if i know someone can see and appreciate them, hahaha :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
B) once again it goes down to preferences and function...how exactly would a thong, g-string, or t-back, arouse a lady who wears it...not unless she whispers that she is wearing such in his guys ear and her guy responds in a manner that either excites or stimulates the lady...nonetheless, i agree with most posts that it either serves as a fashion complement, or their level of comfortableness to the user, or self confidence and the feeling of being sexy...and it doesnt only apply to skinny or fit ladies, but i do believe it also does apply to voluptuous ladies...its just a matter of how these ladies carry themselves...confidence amounts to being sexy...just dont overdo it... B)