T-back Girl

Killer5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

reason for wearing t-back : i hate seeing a panty line on shorts, skirt or dress. mas magandang tignan (for me) ang walang bakat.

also it helps you to feel sexy, cause it emphasizes your butt area. not necesarily mean na malibog ka if what you only want is to feel good about yourself and be desired esp. by your significant.

i wear bikini or boyleg type of underwear (which is only once in a while) on jeans and oversized dresses/blouses type.

Edited by sikret_prend
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
reason for wearing t-back : i hate seeing a panty line on shorts, skirt or dress. mas magandang tignan (for me) ang walang bakat.

also it helps you to feel sexy, cause it emphasizes your butt area. not necesarily mean na malibog ka if what you only want is to feel good about yourself and be desired esp. by your significant.

i wear bikini or boyleg type of underwear (which is only once in a while) on jeans and oversized dresses/blouses type.

i second the motion sis!

sa tingin ko ma-L ang nagsusuot ng thong. Why? Because many women said that wearing one is uncomfortable. One could wear a boy leg shorts if pants are too tight to be seen, I know it can still show if you're wearing boy leg shorts but at least hindi thong na parang nangaakit lang or nagpapampam - unless of course that is a girl's puropose :D

• 2 weeks later...

t-backs are worn if women are uncomfortable with obvious panty lines and it avoids men looking at the latter. t-backs are also the best option when us women don't want to wear panties yet we really need to (for protection of course!). let's say, we're being "minimalistic" when we're wearing such however, when a woman wears a white mini skirt and a black t-back underneath then she's obviously off to "war"! :lol: