T-back Girl

Killer5

• 2 weeks later...

uhm!!!...uhrm!....in my opinion,they wear "T-bs" for 2 reasons...because it feels really comfy when they wear tight pants,skirt or shorts and the other one is to uhm,of course make the male species drool.Syempre may binabagayan yun...in connection to being malibog di naman siguro though all of us naman have sexual desires..bka naiinitan lang :)

I think they wear use them sometimes as a tool for seducton and also if they want to feel sexy, well maybe. I honestly think that wearing t backs is not comfortable at all for the women. does anyone agree? And is there any other way tho hide those panty lines on some instances? I'm hearing of these seamless panties nowadays. although I've never seen one, I think those will do the job.

• 1 month later...

depende siguro sa suot nila na skirt or pants and not dahil mael sila.

most that i see are in white or light colored pants or skirt.

maybe they just feel comfortable without any panty line or ika nga mas sexy tignan.

But some I dont why, kailangan mas mataas pa ang T back kesa sa pants lalo na pag naka maong.siguro para makita. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...