T-back Girl

Killer5

given a woman's wardrobe, the right undergarment is essential. it's a complete fashion faux pas to be caught dead with the wrong undergarment. a thong is eye candy, but it serves more than just that visual aesthetic (when worn without the clothes). the right undergarment can make or break an outfit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
doesn't follow na malibog kapag naka-thong, mababaw lang talaga ang kaligayahan ng ibang boys. <_<

some clothes call for such underwear to be necessary. but of course, if we wanna please our partners, a thong could do the trick.

very well said! i agree that some items of clothing necessitate the wearing of thongs, kasi kung full undies, malaswa...and i also wholeheartedly agree that wearing thongs would be plesing to their partners... :thumbsupsmiley:

very well said! i agree that some items of clothing necessitate the wearing of thongs, kasi kung full undies, malaswa...and i also wholeheartedly agree that wearing thongs would be plesing to their partners... :thumbsupsmiley:

It doesn't follow but the general rule would be hindi conversative kaya naka-thong. same with tatoos and smokers.

Baka you meant masagwa. What's malaswa about full undies? For me, full undies (lola panties) means more conservative and I have heard that thongs really aren't that comfortable.

Edited by complicated8
  • 2 weeks later...

So far observation ko ay Ma-L nga sila dahil hindi pa ako nagmimintis sa mga nakilala at naikama na mahilig magsuot ng T-back. Meron kasi silang fashion sense na magsuot nito specially kung white fitting pants and ka terno. These girls know the do's and don'ts in clothing protocol and they take care of themselves. They know what's sensual and what's not. They are uninhibited in expressing themselves externally thru their clothes and also under the blankets. Just my one piece lang po.