Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. He was my schoolmate and we have a common set of friends. Saying yes to him was of peer pressure.

2. He was my classmate in junior high. He transferred from another school and we kinda got along. We hanged out and I began liking him, when little did I know, he was feeling the same way too already. One day he stole a kiss on my cheek during our fieldtrip in Laguna. I slapped him. He followed me around after saying sorry. Until after a month, we decided to get together.

3. Beeper days. His voice got me and we started exchanging messages then. Exchanged emails and handwritten letters, until we decided to meet. The kiss sealed our relationship, but did not last that long.

4. He was my classmate and we were both members of the same org back in college. Hanged out with the same crowd until I began liking him. I didn't know of his feelings. He wasn't giving me a sign since he was aware that I liked his friend instead, which I used to actually. One day I was so jealous after I found out that he won't be extending his stay and would be going home with one of my girlfriends, so I walked out. The following day he tried talking to me and I was avoiding him. The next week, my girlfriend explained to me he didn't know how to approach me and was mishandling his emotions towards me coz he thought I liked the other guy. Until we got to find the time to talk. Admitted each others' feeling, went back to our org's office and everyone there was clapping when they saw us holding hands.

5. Chatting. It was Friendster back then. He asked for my account and when he saw my pic he kept on asking for my number and was eager to meet me. I tried my best to bore him during the first meet. I went to the bookstore to purchase a new book. I took my time lingering on the bookshelves when I already have a book in mind to buy. He just won't excuse himself out of boredom and leave me be. Instead he followed me around. Until the day came when I answered via SMS, one letter at a time, Y-E-S.

6. The wonders of the net. I wasn't really looking. I even found his message quite probing, like he knew me so well. I guess that perked my interest coz it felt personal all together. We moved to chatting and when we decided to see each other, we exchanged numbers. A small place in Gilmore, that's where we met finally. It felt so natural seeing him for the first time. No inhibitions we just opened ourselves to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Ex. Classmate during college.

2. Ex. My college classmate was a former friend of hers.

3. Ex. met her on a meebo chatroom online. W e decided to have an e.b.

4. Ex. Through text. She accidentally sent a text. From there we hit it off.

5. Current. A batchmate of mine in college. We knew each other and we were friends in college.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...