Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My first wife and I were both engineering students. I had to interview her after she got a big electrical shock while working on some radar test equipment. She was in a bit of pain but she was still hot so I convinced her to go to lunch and later that night dinner and the next day breakfast. Somewhere along the way the hottie became my lover and wife.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Share:

I met my GF at the chatroom at. (www.pantasya.com chatroom)

At first, chat chat lang naman, naghahalayan, kwentuhan, harutan ( sa chat lang ha?) and then, I noticed a nickname that caught my attention. I PM her, talk a bit of things. After a few days of chatting, she posted her FB account to a complete stranger like me. She showed it to me her pictures, and I noticed that I can't simply add her up (Privacy settings prevent me from adding her up.) so I made a bookmark of her profile page.

After 3 days, we chatted again, and she ask me to add her up, (that time, she was like a child, nagging me). Then afterwards, we decided to meet up, talk a bit, played at WoF, then have a great time conversing to one another, talking other things and interests of ours.

It was followed with secret meetings, EB with other chatters, and, after that, we fall in love unexpectedly. Now, we are couples, planning to be married next year. While I am writing this, I was chatting her now. We were so inlove that I think my heart will burst with happiness. LOL!

Thank you for reading my post. :)

• 2 weeks later...