Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

B) would in any way those slimming or trimming belts or waist trimmers really contribute to shrinking your bulges...those colored black and blue on each side...hehe... B)

It dehydrates you by making you sweat more. But burning fat by simply wearing a belt is a ridiculous idea. If it worked, there would be no more fat people.

Totoo ba na nakakalaki ng tiyan ang cold water?

I find no logic in it. I think you actually expend more calories by drinking cold water (though the deficit is negligible).

biking ba is paraan din para lumiit ang tiyan?sakin kasi i do biking kaya d lumalaki masyado tiyan ko kahit minsan napapalakas ang kain ko.

If you bike enough, sure.

Here's a quide you can follow to help flatten your stomach. Print this list out and post it somewhere in your house where you'll see it.

1. Walk/jog for 30 minutes at least 3 times per week to boost your metabolism in order to burn that fat.

2. Eat a small handful of almonds (at least 6) every morning. Almonds are one of the healthiest snacks you can eat and the protein is good for burning fat.

3. Purchase a Pilates DVD and do the exercises at least 2-3 times per week. Pilates works on toning your entire body with concentration on your powerhouse (middle section) and will improve your flexibility.

4. Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fiber increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially the leafy green ones).

5. Drink skim milk instead of whole milk. Keep your dairy intake at a minimum because these products often cause bloating and gas.

6. Perform proper crunches at least 3 times a week to train your abs. It's better than sit-ups because they really do very little to firm your stomach. Sit-ups work your hip flexors more than anything else.

7. Drink plenty of water. You should be drinking 6 to 8 glasses per day. Not only will it help fill you up so you eat less, but it aids in digestion.

8. Stop eating within 3 hours of bedtime. If you have to munch on something, eat a small portion of vegetables or fruit. Not eating late can make a huge difference.

9. Eat smaller meals more often instead of 2-3 big meals per day to keep from having that bloated look and feeling. Eating more meals actually kicks up your metabolism.

10. Take a break from healthy eating once in a while and treat yourself to your favorite dessert. If you completely deprive yourself of the foods you love you'll run the risk of going back to your bad eating habits. Moderation is the key.

Just remember that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to slimming your waistline and flattening your stomach. There's no such thing as losing your stomach fast. You have to work at it daily and remain consistent with your diet and exercise.

If you remember nothing else, remember this: A flat stomach comes with TOTAL BODY FITNESS - not just from spot toning your stomach with crunches.

Will Do, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is P90X true or a lie?

yeah if you stick to it, it works.

the catch is, the exercises are kinda hard...and you have to have at least have done some kind of exercise before doing it.

there is a fitness test at the beginning of the program to assess if you'll be able to do P90x.

what's nice about P90x is that you can customize it to fit your needs and level of fitness...

I did the "cardio" version of P90x for like a 3 months and i saw the results...kaso i was sidetracked because of work and family...so i stopped and got fat again (well, i think i am) and the last time we did suicides for bball training eh i was always last...nyahahahahaa! :P

I think everybody here at Cali is doing P90x...well, almost everybody i know...:D

Edited by j92806

A couple of tips that worked for me:

1. Do a total body workout, not just abs work. You might already have a developed abs, its just hidden :D . Doing exercises (for me, its lifting free weights) that targets multiple muscle groups burn calories more effectively and efficiently.

2. Don't overdo it. Muscles need time to rest and heal.

3. Eat healthy. Just have a "cheat" day so you don't feel deprived. :)

4. The most important of them all: Be determined and focused. ^_^

A couple of tips that worked for me:

1. Do a total body workout, not just abs work. You might already have a developed abs, its just hidden :D . Doing exercises (for me, its lifting free weights) that targets multiple muscle groups burn calories more effectively and efficiently.

2. Don't overdo it. Muscles need time to rest and heal.

3. Eat healthy. Just have a "cheat" day so you don't feel deprived. :)

4. The most important of them all: Be determined and focused. ^_^

I agree. Total body workout and consistency. Kahit di ka magconcentrate sa mga ab crunches basta total body workout lalo na core exercises, sigurado you will notice a flat and leaner abs in 6 months or less. Plus of course a clean and healthy diet.

Mga kuya, na-trauma na ako sa sit-ups. Hindi ako makarami kasi bigla sumasakit yung lower right abs ko. Parang pinupulikat. Nitong huli, may sinubukan ako machine na parang sit-ups din pero nalalagyan ng weights. Nakaupo ka lang. Pagkatapos ko gumamit, bigla ako nakaramdam na parang may puputok sa lower right abs ko. Masakit. Muntik na ako mag-panic pero umupo lang ako at nag-relax. Mga 10 minutes yata humupa na.

Hindi ako sure kung appendicitis ito. Pag ibang work-out at jogging ginagawa ko, wala naman ako nararamdaman na sakit sa lower right abs. Sa sit-ups lang. Hindi ba nakaka-luslos ang pag-sit-ups?

Mga kuya, na-trauma na ako sa sit-ups. Hindi ako makarami kasi bigla sumasakit yung lower right abs ko. Parang pinupulikat. Nitong huli, may sinubukan ako machine na parang sit-ups din pero nalalagyan ng weights. Nakaupo ka lang. Pagkatapos ko gumamit, bigla ako nakaramdam na parang may puputok sa lower right abs ko. Masakit. Muntik na ako mag-panic pero umupo lang ako at nag-relax. Mga 10 minutes yata humupa na.

Hindi ako sure kung appendicitis ito. Pag ibang work-out at jogging ginagawa ko, wala naman ako nararamdaman na sakit sa lower right abs. Sa sit-ups lang. Hindi ba nakaka-luslos ang pag-sit-ups?

maraming pwedeng maging causes yung lower right abdominal pain mo. possible causes are hernia, appendicitis, gallstones, liver swelling, etc... or pwedeng simpleng muscle strain lang. I suggest you consult a doctor as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have friends and relative who does boxing for their work out.

Very firm and flat ang abs nila.

Effective daw for abs training ang boxing.

jinggoy estrada's sport is boxing, but look how big his tummy is. so it's not enough malakas kang sumuntok kung malakas ka naman kumain. less fat, less carbo, more cardio ang dapat.