Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Depends on your body type, really. but for the likes of me who is an Endo-Meso, I do jogging 3x a week(at least 5km) then stick to a diet, there are a lot. As for the general query of this topic? There is no way to do spot reduction, it's a myth and there is no exercise to make your belly go kaput without doing a total body workout, usually last lagi ang belly fat to disappear. Programmed na ang body natin to lose fat in an order that is dictated by your genes. I'd agree with pepeng manas na Lipo lang ang sagot sa gustong mawala ang belly fat ng mabilisan

Edited by MidnightSon

^ agree po ako d2 i also ran 2km a day 2-4 times a week.. total body workout talaga...

kasi maraming percentage of fat lets say 45% is just carbs (etc.) that hide in our adipose (fat) tissues these acts as unused

energy unless you do exercise di sya mawawala yung natitira eh sa lifestyle mo na yon.. hehe

saludo

Tama nga, mas madali magpalaki dibdib at braso, pero mahirap paliitin tyan. here is why.

2 kasi layer ng taba sa tyan. The first is subcutaneous, which is between the skin and the muscles of your belly, and the second is the one embedded as streaks in your omentum. The omentum is a connective tissue that holds your stomach against your other organs. People who have big bellies have bigger omentum.

Sa 2, subcutaneous ang madali alisin. Yung sa omentum kasi, kelangan siya ng diet. Magkasamang diet and increased metabolism ang dapat para mawala yan. Kasi kung puro crunches lang ginagawa mo, ang mangyayari lang is that your belly will become firmer, since muscles lang yung nadedevelop. But the omentum on the other hand, stays as is.

Kung gusto talaga paliitin yung tyan, watch your calorie intake, make it proportional to the daily activity you have. Magkanin ka ng marami kung marami ka kagagawin. Add more fiber in your nutrition, dietary and supplementary fiber clean up your intestines, it lessens its diameter. Rely more on cardio vascular exercise that weight training. Cardio keeps your metabolism up, an hour or two of running really helps. Actually mas effective pa talaga ang aerobics kesa sa paputol putol na crunches.

I agree.. cardio and diet help to lose fat and burn unused calories.

crunches help to tone your muscles..

but i read na weight trainings help you to gain muscle and increases your metabolism which helps to burn calories even after your workout..

i always browse this site.

www.womenshealthmag.com

hope someone can post a proper eating balance diet here... para sa mga nag loose ng weight.... any nutritionist around????? tnx

a program on diet perhaps

Stick to around 2000 calories per day. You do not have to strictly measure it, an approximation would do. Typically, you can start your day with either a small bowl of cereals, oatmeal, or a fruit like an apple or banana. Then you can have chicken or beef meal with veggies(about the size of a womans palm will do) with a cup of rice. A small serving of sandwitch or a fruit for an afternoon snack. A cup of rice and meat for dinner, but if you are going to bed early you can have more protein or rice. A vagetable salad, or yogurt is healthy for an evening snack. This will give you approximately 2000 calories

The key is to not let yourself starve, but at the same time not allowing yourself to be too bloated after each meal. The trick is to have around 4-5 small meals per day, instead of having 2 or 3 huge meals per day. Dont skip breakfast. Doing so will make you hungrier during lunch time, hence increasing your tendency to over eat. Eat small but do it more often. If you intend to exercise, or do more in a day use more carbohydrates.

Avoid fastfood meals. A burger combo with fries and soda can already give you around 1800 calories in one serving. Eat more wheat and fiber. Fiber reduces the content of your intestines, therefore making its diameter smaller. Most of all cut the beer. Beer is the enemy, dont drink one every night of the week, just on satrurday evenings perhaps. Try cocktails that have fat burning ingridients, like bloody mary and mojito.

To avoid exhaustion over your diet, have a cheat day. A day when you can have pizza, cheeseburger, or ice cream. The reason why people tend to quit their diet program is because of the repetetiveness. Mixing up variety will do you good and wont make you feel like your on a diet

• 1 month later...

gud day my fellow MTC member, my weight last january 17 was 94 kg and now im 70kg, a total of more or less 52lbs in almost 9 months.. is it possible??? yes it is.. i use to go to the gym almost every night and take some vitamins that rich in fiber.. one raw food that i take right now is MILA it's content is CHIA SEED. you check the site at www.criscross.lifemax.net.. guys kung iisipin nyo that this is a hoax I can show you some of my pics before and after taking it . or i can personally show it to you... dba ang sarap kapag nakatungo ka tapos kita mo ang patotooy mo or even your toe..... i been there before and ngayon ayoko ng tumaba... ^_^

are you guys saying that the best way to loose weight is to jog? is it better than going to the gym? i wanna trim down from 135 to at least 120..

if we were to equate "jog" to cardio exercises and "going to the gym" to toning exercises, then the answer would be a qualifed yes (with the right diet), if your sole objective is to burn off some fat and lose weight.

however, if you want some muscle tone and definition to come out when you hit your magic 120 lbs, then you need to, as you put it, go to the gym. :)

are you guys saying that the best way to loose weight is to jog? is it better than going to the gym? i wanna trim down from 135 to at least 120..

if weight is all you're concerned about, you can cut that in a few hours by dropping water weight.

if you want to lose fat, you basically need a good diet as a foundation, build muscle (as 2 pounds of muscle burns approximately a pound of fat a month DOING NOTHING), and do intervals for your cardio.

any imbecile who finished grade school has the capacity to identify an opinion, boy.

but you know what? you're right. you win. i am "an epal." just stop posting here and flooding an already flooded thread, so that people who actually want some information can more easily acquire it without having to sift through bullshit. you're right, except about the crunches.

crunches will not remove your stomach fat, guys.

spot reduction = myth

"toning" exercises = myth

diet is equal to fasting/starvation = myth

nice one sir....

siguro sir para lalong konbinsing ung mga advice mo para sa kanila at samin ng rin....

give some prove or ebidesya.... :thumbsupsmiley: (show some pic. mo)

pr di BTW...

mga br proper diet with proper exercise or work-out sa gym (free weight the best)...

maging observer kau guys...ask the guys how he got a 6 pack..paano siya nagsimula

but for me..swimming is the best (iba - ibang stroke)

Jack off everyday day and night. Before breakfast, lunch and dinner. I swear it works, it did wonders for me. Leads a less stressful life. But your right arm might get bigger than your left so make sure you jack off with both arms, to keep it balanced. I hope you have good luck!!!!!!

Tama nga, mas madali magpalaki dibdib at braso, pero mahirap paliitin tyan. here is why.

2 kasi layer ng taba sa tyan. The first is subcutaneous, which is between the skin and the muscles of your belly, and the second is the one embedded as streaks in your omentum. The omentum is a connective tissue that holds your stomach against your other organs. People who have big bellies have bigger omentum.

Sa 2, subcutaneous ang madali alisin. Yung sa omentum kasi, kelangan siya ng diet. Magkasamang diet and increased metabolism ang dapat para mawala yan. Kasi kung puro crunches lang ginagawa mo, ang mangyayari lang is that your belly will become firmer, since muscles lang yung nadedevelop. But the omentum on the other hand, stays as is.

Kung gusto talaga paliitin yung tyan, watch your calorie intake, make it proportional to the daily activity you have. Magkanin ka ng marami kung marami ka kagagawin. Add more fiber in your nutrition, dietary and supplementary fiber clean up your intestines, it lessens its diameter. Rely more on cardio vascular exercise that weight training. Cardio keeps your metabolism up, an hour or two of running really helps. Actually mas effective pa talaga ang aerobics kesa sa paputol putol na crunches.

i agree here lalo na sa omentum thing... (because its beyond basic anatomy)

i only ate steamed tuna ang half rice a day and training with more on CV exercises for 2 months bago mapaliit ( lets just say mabawasan hehe) ang tyan ko

hehe...

nice 1 dragonei thats a very sensible one

Edited by Lagnonector
  • 2 weeks later...

etoh very effective...

except sit-ups everyday which really helps take away the belly fats. What i did was: I would lay down and put my hands on my cheeks, then with my knees bent, i would alternately touch my left-knee with my right-elbow, then vice versa, left and right. i would do 50 cycles of this every 5 minutes for about 30 minutes everyday. IT WORKED - my beer belly is gone!!!