Profx Seasonal Products

profX

nakakatuwa at nakakataba ng puso , i received a long long distance call from a patrons of my products na nasa abroad na , i was forced to go on line and check his PM ...wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

to the readers here

all pills are in stocks and new ! ano pa hinihintay nyo , order na at manggera na ala Ironman !!!

to contact me & know the ordering details click the pink color signature ... thanks

Edited by profX
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a feedback from the products I got from Profx, he recommended the emperor tablets and he gave me a sample also of the black mantis. Tried the emperor on 2 occasions. First was with no intake of alcohol, took it couple hours after dinner and did the deed. My jefferson was extra stiffy and lasted more than the usual, was able to recover also quickly just after a short nap. The second time was with alcohol, didn't know that I would have a bout that night so just took the chance and drank the tablet, cracked it into 2 just to get absorbed into my system quicker. Was not dissapointed either because same as the first one, my fubu was almost complaining when will I stop hammering her. Then just a couple of days ago, I tried the black mantis, noticed that I can feel Jefferson was getting impatient already even if we haven't checked in yet. During the deed, I noticed that though he was woody hard, it felt a little less sensitive. Same reaction from the fubu and was about to complain how come I haven't come yet, for me I think I really had to concentrate to come because I felt like it could go on and on and on like the energizer bunny. And when I finally erupted, Jefferson was still a steely hard one, like nothing happened. So I guess if I would choose between the 2, my vote goes to the emperor. In all occasions, I would say that I never experienced any headache or blurry/flashy images. I even tried to test its lingering effect the following day by going to a spakol, and it was still there, my Jeffy happily enjoying the afternoon delight. Sorry for the long post guys, will have to stock up on the emperor tabs again next week.

I 2nd the motion, he'll travel a mile

just to deliver his goods

Malaking bagay ka para sa amin

regards

S.P.

whahaha sp included ka as old clients .... tnx din sa comment, anytime mag swabe yun regular job k . magquite na me ... parang c bourne legacy ... mag laylow

sir croisant it's okey even if it's get more longer . i enjoyed reading it , i am sure others do too... tnx for d FR

Just a feedback from the products I got from Profx, he recommended the emperor tablets and he gave me a sample also of the black mantis. Tried the emperor on 2 occasions. First was with no intake of alcohol, took it couple hours after dinner and did the deed. My jefferson was extra stiffy and lasted more than the usual, was able to recover also quickly just after a short nap. The second time was with alcohol, didn't know that I would have a bout that night so just took the chance and drank the tablet, cracked it into 2 just to get absorbed into my system quicker. Was not dissapointed either because same as the first one, my fubu was almost complaining when will I stop hammering her. Then just a couple of days ago, I tried the black mantis, noticed that I can feel Jefferson was getting impatient already even if we haven't checked in yet. During the deed, I noticed that though he was woody hard, it felt a little less sensitive. Same reaction from the fubu and was about to complain how come I haven't come yet, for me I think I really had to concentrate to come because I felt like it could go on and on and on like the energizer bunny. And when I finally erupted, Jefferson was still a steely hard one, like nothing happened. So I guess if I would choose between the 2, my vote goes to the emperor. In all occasions, I would say that I never experienced any headache or blurry/flashy images. I even tried to test its lingering effect the following day by going to a spakol, and it was still there, my Jeffy happily enjoying the afternoon delight. Sorry for the long post guys, will have to stock up on the emperor tabs again next week.

sorry wla po ectasy sa line-up's ko ...

Meron po ba kayong ecstasy dyan? Hehe

FYI as of today, the cargo company i use makes transport mondays to sats only.

no deliveries or transport even to their own branches for pick-up.

tnx.

Profx

dre o-order ako i'll text you details and make a transfer

LATER advise na lang kita as usual pick up lang po

Regards

S.P.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a FR copy /paste from a regular distant buyer that pmed me , i had his permission to paste it here , as long i make his identity Blurred ....

let'sname him DB ( Distant Buyer )

Sent 26 May 2013 - 12:51 AMgaya ng dati dito na lang ako mag FR at ikaw na bahalang mag copy paste sa labas pakitago na lang ulit ang identity at alam mo naman mahirap na.:rolleyes:

ang FR ko muna sa black mantis with mole na free pang main event yung scorpion of course. sakto yung mga unang comment sa black mantis hindi nga s'ya kasing tapang at tindi ng scorpion pero hindi ka rin ipapahiya, pakiramdam ko bumalik ang dating kisig ko when i was in high school. hindi katulad ng scorpion na pang sex machine ang black mantis ayos lang sa mga tipong short time para sa akin, pangsyotaan! tungkol sa side effect mula sa una hanggang dalawang inom medyo may palpitation at sensitive ang mata sa liwanag pero tolerable naman pareho, sa pangatlo wala na except para kang sisipunin na ayaw tumuloy. matagal ng kaunti umepekto ang black mantis compare sa scorpion lalo sa first na inom 30 minutes then 15 minutes sa next. pansin ko din kung sa scorpion na halos walang timeout every pops dito sa black mantis may 5 minutes pahinga. highly recommended pa rin naman ang black mantis for me lalo na sa mga baguhan na may takot sa tapang ng scorpion o sa mga boyfriends para sa mga short time na exxcapades.. believe me nakakapagod din minsan ang epekto ng scorpion kaya take alternatives.

definitely kasama ang black mantis sa shopping carts ko next order.

thanks a lot, profX!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI : if gusto mo magtaka or ma-impress Therapist / attendant nyo . hanggan ma tempt nyo pwde kayo take ng pills ko . lalo na para sa mga mahiyain magstart ng conversation , eto na paraan ,you can never tell , mademonyo nyo , si thera para magstart na kayo session , habang minamassage ka , nakatayo si pototoy nyo at kitang kita ni Thera !!! at dakmain na lang .

it's up to you !ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

FYI : if gusto mo magtaka or ma-impress Therapist / attendant nyo . hanggan ma tempt nyo pwde kayo take ng pills ko . lalo na para sa mga mahiyain magstart ng conversation , eto na paraan ,you can never tell , mademonyo nyo , si thera para magstart na kayo session , habang minamassage ka , nakatayo si pototoy nyo at kitang kita ni Thera !!! at dakmain na lang .

it's up to you !ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Off topic but ask ko lang kung meron kang China Brush Oil?