Profx Seasonal Products

profX

• 3 weeks later...

last 14 pcs of caress de gold , old stocks , so i am not sure if the factory installed battery still have juice , i will just add 2 batts per vibrator

, incase if it still fails , i will just replace it with pills on the next order

vibrator p380 slashed to p280 !

• 3 weeks later...

caress de gold vibra ring last 6 pcs in good running condition tested via kapa ( sealed ) original price was p380 each

i am selling it for p280 w free extra battery .

pls view www.profxmtc.multiply.com for ordering details

advise is to buy 3 pcs for uninterruption & continous stimulation to the clitoris !

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

sorry for no meet up , its very hassle on my part , in a day 2-3 listers different area and time . my items are very less expensive sa single o retail p500 all in na including cargo , deliver to your door step or to a designated LBC branch na payag pa pick-up. (others cost you almost p800 - p1000 minimium purchase for free delivery but secretly included in price ) , not in-favor for pick up in my place wants to be anonymous.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI

i have last 10 pcs of "cares de gold vibrator rings" sealed but seems the battery is in low perfomance, latest client had problem replacing the batteries , as of now for these last 10 pcs i wll change the battery after a order has been made , meaning i will open it up and change the battery .

worry not , i am very strict on hygiene , so take special care in holding the silicon and the motor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

want to try that scorpion Prof.

sori just saw your post now , warsock2 , click the pink signature below to get "details and instructions , thanks !

want to try that scorpion Prof.

sori just saw your post now , warsock2 , click the pink signature below to get "details and instructions , thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Profx

May bagong Products po ba or

the usual thing po??

Napadaan lang

Regards

hi SP , yah meron new maxman IV , that comes with a combination of capsule w mole , parang "crystal pills" dati , i haven't tried it pa kc conflict sa "maxman II" 2ndly i am a loan and credit card manager . if any of you wana loan and credit card as long may docu or requirements available don't hesitate to call me !

ikaw asan ka SP

Prof X pa pm naman kung alin ang best seller nyo... at kung paano ma avail ang product... QC area.

tnx.

Good morning "wild shot" best seller ko are the 3 brands in my line-up , from the total of 17 kinds , i have tested and tried with some other GM's , you have to test it out your self para malaman alin ang hiyang sa iyo . if you had read the middle pages there was a pill called "heaven pill" yan pinaka gusto ko but unfortunately na discontinue na . for the instructions in ordering , kindly click mo lang yun mga words na kulay pink "sex products promos and etc" . thanks

Edited by profX

hi SP , yah meron new maxman IV , that comes with a combination of capsule w mole , parang "crystal pills" dati , i haven't tried it pa kc conflict sa "maxman II" 2ndly i am a loan and credit card manager . if any of you wana loan and credit card as long may docu or requirements available don't hesitate to call me !

ikaw asan ka SP

NASA LABAS PA RIN DRE !!

Will sure try it next time pag uwi ko

regards

ProfX, I just want to inquire about the availability of Okamoto Crown (Super thin & soft) before I make an order. Di ko kasi mahanap availability info sa multiply site. TIA.

Good morning madfedaykin , avalable are the regular okamoto ultra thin p50 a box of 3 pcs, but not avalable Okamoto crown .