Profx Seasonal Products

profX

^

what does this do?

vibration effects will makes a man's dick numb , erected stiff same time tickles the female clit via it's spikes .

caress de gold vibra rings (belt strap type) p250 each

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

made in Malaysia

post-55734-1245808129.jpg

post-55734-1245808147.jpg

hello profx!!

musta na?

sms ko ,

helo bigdiyes ok,s lang ba lahat ng eto " transformer pa rin nasa mind ko " 2 hot chick kc ( meagan & 1 alien chick ). the movie is full of action from start to finish , same time expecting my counter part to bring the crystal pills sa end of the month !

helo mga GM's :headsetsmiley: nxt MONDAY crystal pills be available , kunti lang darating 50pks lang , so sandallian lang eto , if interested place your order by monday ! before 2 pm and text me the bank code's thanks :heart:

Prof,

Wala na bang stock ng arousal water or powder?

helo vigilante ikaw ba yun na una o yun kapalit :hypocritesmiley:

out of stock yun arousal powder .

1 bottle na lang yan arousal water

strip water - available 20 bottles . for me same results but different yun tama sa girl (very slow but surely )

Edited by profX

Hahaha... Panalo toh! I got my order of crystal pills yesterday afternoon... Called up two of my favorite lady friends. I had 2 pops from lady friend #1 in the span of 2+ hours without using crystal pills. Decided to meet up with lady friend #2. Took crystal pills before meeting up with lady friend #2. When I got to her location, jr. was already ready to fight again. Did not exactly check how long it took before the pill had taken its effect but it was more or less 25-30 mins from lady friend #1 to #2's house. The whole endeavor with lady friend #2 lasted till the wee hours of the morning. I did not even bother counting how many pops it was, but from the look on lady friend #2's face it was clearly effective. I will try it with lady friend #1 soon, para fair naman... Thanks profx!

Hahaha... Panalo toh! I got my order of crystal pills yesterday afternoon... Called up two of my favorite lady friends. I had 2 pops from lady friend #1 in the span of 2+ hours without using crystal pills. Decided to meet up with lady friend #2. Took crystal pills before meeting up with lady friend #2. When I got to her location, jr. was already ready to fight again. Did not exactly check how long it took before the pill had taken its effect but it was more or less 25-30 mins from lady friend #1 to #2's house. The whole endeavor with lady friend #2 lasted till the wee hours of the morning. I did not even bother counting how many pops it was, but from the look on lady friend #2's face it was clearly effective. I will try it with lady friend #1 soon, para fair naman... Thanks profx!

i can still remember ur handle ikaw yun isa sa malayong lugar na client . thanks also for posting FR , abangan ko yun next , sana medyo details pa :thumbsupsmiley: and if may naranasan kang side effects !

Edited by profX

FR part 2. Lady friend #1 enjoyed the benefits as well, as in enjoyed, eyes to the back of the head ang dating. :D Only side effects is sensitivity to light, I mean parang delayed ang reaction sa ilaw. Parang slightly slow-mo ang paligid pag may light. Try nyo nalang, I think you'll know what I mean. Pero regardless. IT HELPS!

FR part 2. Lady friend #1 enjoyed the benefits as well, as in enjoyed, eyes to the back of the head ang dating. :D Only side effects is sensitivity to light, I mean parang delayed ang reaction sa ilaw. Parang slightly slow-mo ang paligid pag may light. Try nyo nalang, I think you'll know what I mean. Pero regardless. IT HELPS!

hi elyk , kakaiba yan ah slow motion lahat kapag may light , :headsetsmiley: others had clog nose and slight heavy head o yun soar stomach ! thanks man :thumbsupsmiley: