Profx Seasonal Products

profX

:rolleyes: i remeber you raptor05 , hahahah and i thot forever lurker ka , hey nka post1 ka as FR pa here , hey i think long play :ninja: ka rin dati , kaya na lalong tumagal ng 2 hr plus yun mag explod ka after crystal :online2long: kc others have 5 mins w out any pills ang nadagdagan is 15 -25 mins yun pinaka unang explosion , but sa 2nd rd to 3rd na babawi lagpas 1 hr pumping na bago kaBoom.... :zorro:

anyway may coment ba yun girl if mas matibay ka & mas mahusay kay sa doon basketball player ?

hey tnx for posting an FR , i will wait for your 2nd FR sa continuation :thumbsupsmiley:

regarding para makasabay sa explosion ng girl , boss practice ka breath and hold tapos , focus ka . :heart: hahahahaha .

hey bosing use arousal water it makes the female feels unexplainable sensation when cumming ! :headsetsmiley:

hahahaha nabuhay na din yung lurker :P

hindi naman ako long play. nasa 5-10mins din pag walang pills. unusual lng that day na inabot ng 2 hrs.

tingnan na lng ulit next time. I'll take note of the breathing and hold and focus hahahaha..

as for being matibay and mahusay. sobrang amazed siya sa sobrang tibay! ala pa siya nakikita na ganun hehe.

kaya ang tagal namin in action hahahaha :zorro:

sige, after ng part 2 namin mag-post ako hehehe.

about dun sa arousal water, may side effects din ba yun?

madalas na mag-moan yung fb ko. bka sumigaw na to pag may arousal water hahahaha!

hahahaha nabuhay na din yung lurker :P

hindi naman ako long play. nasa 5-10mins din pag walang pills. unusual lng that day na inabot ng 2 hrs.

tingnan na lng ulit next time. I'll take note of the breathing and hold and focus hahahaha..

as for being matibay and mahusay. sobrang amazed siya sa sobrang tibay! ala pa siya nakikita na ganun hehe.

kaya ang tagal namin in action hahahaha :zorro:

sige, after ng part 2 namin mag-post ako hehehe.

about dun sa arousal water, may side effects din ba yun?

madalas na mag-moan yung fb ko. bka sumigaw na to pag may arousal water hahahaha!

wowwa ganun kahaba inxtend ng crystal sa first pop mo hmmmmm :thumbsupsmiley: sa arousal water i personally tested it sa 3 regulars fubu , so nakita ko ang pagkaiba , not LUST action but naging leechers naman sila as in very cooperative and sila na mismo gustong mag move kc nasasarapan .

side effect wala sila na felt nor mention . and may 2 yrs pass wala pa rin bad happen !

Edited by profX
BRO

MERON NA BA NUNG HINAHANAP KO ???

S.P.

hey SP , wala ako yun hanap mo na pang LUST as in yun mga pinapalabas sa movies and yun difference na Arousal Water to Strip Water hindi ko ma sagot ang comparison kc not on the same girl ko na test . so hindi rin parehas yun results sa babae , masasabi ko lang is effective din kc nasasarapan ang girl at nagiging maingay . :goatee:

dude very reliable and effective pa rin yun scorpion but yun crystal rocks my babe 12 hrs ko nilaban !

hey yoy 2f2f parang ikaw din very reliabol din sa pag FR , thank god at nagustohan mo crystals , talagang wala na productions ang "heaven" ! thanks for ur support :thumbsupsmiley:

profx master , yun crystal pills mo ang ibblame ko , napapagastus ako sa 3som's , i like this crystal kaysa yun green na scorpions , mas fit ito sa akin . i took your advice and really work well the 2 hustlers were very tired after the keep up of5-6 hrs , pagod na sila at hindi pa ako tapos sa fourth round ko . next time na lang daw ako bumawi nagugut

profx master , yun crystal pills mo ang ibblame ko , napapagastus ako sa 3som's , i like this crystal kaysa yun green na scorpions , mas fit ito sa akin . i took your advice and really work well the 2 hustlers were very tired after the keep up of5-6 hrs , pagod na sila at hindi pa ako tapos sa fourth round ko . next time na lang daw ako bumawi nagugut

:headsetsmiley: and i thought i can never hear or see your FR again , i was expecting it last jan 30 pa :grr: , hey how many times of the 3 som service u had ? thanks for posting ! :rolleyes: :alien:

Sir newbie here...kindly give some details naman about your sex pills. What's the best w/o or w/least side effect. Kindly include the price.

Shipping lang ba transaction?

hi rolanista , to start with i saw that this is your number 1 post on the counter , so welcome , well each individuals are not the same , so reaction of the pill may varies , most of the side effects that are posted were

1) slight headaches

2) color vision changes

3)clogged nose

and the very few upset stomach

if you back reads there were FR's that mtc'ers still continue to take/used scorpions even they encountered 1 of those sideeffects, i mentioned above , sabi nila it's tolerable and considering the big changes into there performances . so up to now it's been 2 yrs and still taking it .

hey guys in times of slow connection or slowbrowsing speed just view my alternate link , click link below colored pink or pusha ! thanks

Edited by profX

Hi prof x! kamusta na! Mag FR lang ako on the crystal pill! was with a really hot babe during the long weekend.. pare all I can say is THANK YOU to you!!! Don't get me wrong reliable pa din si Scorpion pero iba talaga si Crystal Pill! Napamahal lang ako kasi dapat overnight lang kami sa beach... dahil kay Crystal Pill nagpaextend ako hanggang linggo!!!! May mga stocks ka pa ba bosing? I'm on the second pack already and paubos na kasi... need to stock up!!! Actually i still have a pack of scorpion pero ... iba talaga yung Crystal men! he he! Remember nung una i told you ang lakas ng side effect. Sa una lang pala yun... once your system get's used to it halos wala na... konting acid lang sa stomach pero inuman mo lang ng tubig... ayos na!!!

By the way, paano ba hinahalo yung arousal water? inuubos ba yung isang bote sa isang drink?

Thanks profX!!!

Hi prof x! kamusta na! Mag FR lang ako on the crystal pill! was with a really hot babe during the long weekend.. pare all I can say is THANK YOU to you!!! Don't get me wrong reliable pa din si Scorpion pero iba talaga si Crystal Pill! Napamahal lang ako kasi dapat overnight lang kami sa beach... dahil kay Crystal Pill nagpaextend ako hanggang linggo!!!! May mga stocks ka pa ba bosing? I'm on the second pack already and paubos na kasi... need to stock up!!! Actually i still have a pack of scorpion pero ... iba talaga yung Crystal men! he he! Remember nung una i told you ang lakas ng side effect. Sa una lang pala yun... once your system get's used to it halos wala na... konting acid lang sa stomach pero inuman mo lang ng tubig... ayos na!!!

By the way, paano ba hinahalo yung arousal water? inuubos ba yung isang bote sa isang drink?

Thanks profX!!!

wow a mans dream more than one night of f#&king action , kabooom kablammmm , sure worth every penny you'd spent . is this the same girl ? yes i remember yun parang artista , yeah , glad to hear naadapt na sa system mo and you felt acid na lang and remember to drink mineral water and not distilled , it will keep you going !

hey this time much longer pumping tym ba bago explosion or same an hour din ?

sa arousal water , pour the whole 5ml to a small size drink like a cup of coffee , small size softdrinks or sweetened juice only.

crystal pill are running low na 10 packs na lang but my counter part is arriving this 30th.

hey fge thanks for the follow-up FR . and more fubu para continues ang story's

Edited by profX

Profx,

As expected i got my package on time last wednesday, lucky for me because my scheduled friday bout was rescheduled earlier on a wednesday exactly the same day my package arrived, i met with my girl around 630pm, had a light dinner and proceeded to the court, it was around 710pm that i took my crystal pill, i told my girl to go ahead and have a shower while i was waiting for the effect of the pill, after my girl i also had a quick shower then started the bout.

I started kissing her intimately, lips down to her breast and to her sweet p...y, while i was licking her already super wet p...y i started to feel a sudden heat from my neck going up to my head, my neck started to get heavy, and i started to feel dizzy, my vision started to blur but still continued the deed until i heard my girl shouting im cumming im cumming since i'm already felling dizzy, i laid on the bed and ask her to do her part, which she started by kissing me from head to foot, suck me like there is no tomorrow, did her doggie and missionary, i came fast maybe because i was so horny that time.

Rested for about ten minutes i was observing myself if i could do it for the second time but because of the side effect i decided to finish the bout.

While driving home i can still feel the side effects of the pill i even notice from the mirror that my eyes turned red and even after i woke up the next day my neck is still so heavy and my vision was still blur.

Is this because it's my first time to use such a pill? or is there something to do with the earlier medication that i took? actually it was diphenhydramine hydrochloride anti allergy medicine, Hopefully like the other frs that i read, side effects will be gone after the my body get used to this pill.

Im planning on taking the pill for the second time this weekend hopefully all side effects will be gone, I really wanted to experience hours of pumping before explosion.

Can you suggest any other brand with much much less side effects.

Profx,

As expected i got my package on time last wednesday, lucky for me because my scheduled friday bout was rescheduled earlier on a wednesday exactly the same day my package arrived, i met with my girl around 630pm, had a light dinner and proceeded to the court, it was around 710pm that i took my crystal pill, i told my girl to go ahead and have a shower while i was waiting for the effect of the pill, after my girl i also had a quick shower then started the bout.

I started kissing her intimately, lips down to her breast and to her sweet p...y, while i was licking her already super wet p...y i started to feel a sudden heat from my neck going up to my head, my neck started to get heavy, and i started to feel dizzy, my vision started to blur but still continued the deed until i heard my girl shouting im cumming im cumming since i'm already felling dizzy, i laid on the bed and ask her to do her part, which she started by kissing me from head to foot, suck me like there is no tomorrow, did her doggie and missionary, i came fast maybe because i was so horny that time.

Rested for about ten minutes i was observing myself if i could do it for the second time but because of the side effect i decided to finish the bout.

While driving home i can still feel the side effects of the pill i even notice from the mirror that my eyes turned red and even after i woke up the next day my neck is still so heavy and my vision was still blur.

Is this because it's my first time to use such a pill? or is there something to do with the earlier medication that i took? actually it was diphenhydramine hydrochloride anti allergy medicine, Hopefully like the other frs that i read, side effects will be gone after the my body get used to this pill.

Im planning on taking the pill for the second time this weekend hopefully all side effects will be gone, I really wanted to experience hours of pumping before explosion.

Can you suggest any other brand with much much less side effects.

helo jeric_27 , i just saw your detailed FR , earlier on our text chat and the days b4 you make the order , you didn't mention that you are taking allergy medication. pls try it again crystal pill , but with out taking the medication if you are on a sked fight .

the freebie i gave you , ( sea hoarse ) so far wala pa report side effects sa akin . by my 4 testers , you can try it and have a feel on it .

thanks jeric_27 for the FR good or bad it's A ok . :goatee:

Edited by profX