Profx Seasonal Products

profX

bago item ba dyan , yun mahabang FR naman !

helo lanchiaw , may new pills nasa testing period pa kaya hindi ko muna announce , but start giving it away as freebies !

i have other items like mga hardwares , car acc's & etc

things like garmin nuvi 255W gps preloaded na map of pinas and taiwan , brand new eto , not those coming from ebay US and AMAZON na refurbish , price is 20k ready to navigate and use . you can purchase seperate maps via garmin , they will charged a fee lang.

warranty is personal 2 weeks ! since my unit is from taiwan one advantage is it recognize hand written input even of ABC . can text to speak english and mandarin .

the UI is so user friendly that , you dont need to read the included manual ( chinese ).

Edited by profX

Profx, again and again, your discoveries never fail to deliver.

I've tried the crystal pills for the first time Friday night.

Just like the other pills, it was quite effective. Actually mas effective sya sa akin kesa sa heaven or scorpions. I've had my usual # of pops...

My girl noticed it was bigger (actually at first di ko napansin), when I checked, it's a bit bigger because the veins are really popping, so it means the blood flow to that part is more which contibutes to the size increase.

As far as side effects, mas hiyang ako dito kesa sa scorpions, halos wala but as what I always do, I drink lots of water, before and after. I don't wait for the side effect to happen, inuunahan ko na.

So as usual, many thanks Profx!!!

Next week try ko yung sea horse and will post my FR here.

Profx, again and again, your discoveries never fail to deliver.

I've tried the crystal pills for the first time Friday night.

Just like the other pills, it was quite effective. Actually mas effective sya sa akin kesa sa heaven or scorpions. I've had my usual # of pops...

My girl noticed it was bigger (actually at first di ko napansin), when I checked, it's a bit bigger because the veins are really popping, so it means the blood flow to that part is more which contibutes to the size increase.

As far as side effects, mas hiyang ako dito kesa sa scorpions, halos wala but as what I always do, I drink lots of water, before and after. I don't wait for the side effect to happen, inuunahan ko na.

So as usual, many thanks Profx!!!

Next week try ko yung sea horse and will post my FR here.

wow another success story and a happy patron's , hey vigilante thanks for the regular FR's , i expect to hear your feedback sa "seahoarse" again many thanks ! :thumbsupsmiley:

hi do you have pampagana for girls, that makes the girl hot?

hello bagoto , ang mayroon ko lang is pampasarap sa girl (arousal water ), they will feel an electricfying sensation when being bang till they cum , wala ako yun making them HORNY ! .

please also click my signature bellow name " my webstore"

hello profx!!! received the crystal pills yesterday around 3pm, that was prompt delivery! so i called my girl to set a late date. i picked her up around 10 pm and went straight to business...

i took a crystal pill and a mole about 30 minutes earlier and by now it has become so hard that my girl started giggling because she is being tickled by it while i am making foreplay. when she asked me to put it in i never expected her reaction "oh s@%t! aabot yata sa matris ko!!!!" hehehe ... we started missionary then cowgirl then doggy then standing in front of the mirror then salagunting then we finished with her lying on her stomach and me pumping like crazy!!! hehehe it was a full hour of continuous pumping before my first pop! she came twice maybe in the first 20 minutes or so.

after resting for a while, we went to the shower. i became hard almost immediately when she touched it and we did it again for about 20 minutes. i think we damaged the sink when i propped her on it before i came, bwahahahaha!!!

this pill is really effective! there is almost no side effect for me except for being a little bit nauseous afterwards, but it may be due to over exertion on my part hehehe...

thank you very much profx!!! will definitely order some more when my stock is depleted.

hello profx!!! received the crystal pills yesterday around 3pm, that was prompt delivery! so i called my girl to set a late date. i picked her up around 10 pm and went straight to business...

i took a crystal pill and a mole about 30 minutes earlier and by now it has become so hard that my girl started giggling because she is being tickled by it while i am making foreplay. when she asked me to put it in i never expected her reaction "oh s@%t! aabot yata sa matris ko!!!!" hehehe ... we started missionary then cowgirl then doggy then standing in front of the mirror then salagunting then we finished with her lying on her stomach and me pumping like crazy!!! hehehe it was a full hour of continuous pumping before my first pop! she came twice maybe in the first 20 minutes or so.

after resting for a while, we went to the shower. i became hard almost immediately when she touched it and we did it again for about 20 minutes. i think we damaged the sink when i propped her on it before i came, bwahahahaha!!!

this pill is really effective! there is almost no side effect for me except for being a little bit nauseous afterwards, but it may be due to over exertion on my part hehehe...

thank you very much profx!!! will definitely order some more when my stock is depleted.

hi bigdiyes , like to ask is that the original set date , i remember your text that , ok's lang kc hindi na mahabol yun cut off time ko in checking with the bank .

well glad to here you liked it and is satisfied . please drink lots of liquid to get rid of any sideeffects faster ! hey thanks for the FR , sa uulitin :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by profX
hello, professor,

thanks, replenishing ur stocks of vibra rings. coz what i've like is adjustable ang belt diamiter nito compared sa iba.

and it was a fast delivery.

til, here good day to all the gentle maniacs :thumbsupsmiley: :headsetsmiley: :rolleyes: :upside:

ok , i did add extra batts for those vibra's , anytime the factory batts failed yah , you can change it ! salamat sa komento

hindi ko majudge kung kanino sya dapat , but 2 main purpose

*the vibration effects makes the dick's numb para hindi pumutok agad kahit erect. para maka enjoy na mahabang pumping action.

*is to tickle and gives an electrifying sensation to the girl.

one vibra ring can be reuse 3x hawag lang masira motor o mawala metal conductor

and for safety hwag idigma sa ibat ibang pussy !

profx,

Tried the crytal pill for the third time and indeed all side effects was gone, it was one hell of a pumping action, we did around 5 positions and she came once or twice in every position, i got her shouting for the pleasure of being pump so hard.

Grabe nangatog tuhod naming dalawa..... hehehehe

Now i'm feeling the effectiveness of crstal pill with mole, thanks bro...........

profx,

Tried the crytal pill for the third time and indeed all side effects was gone, it was one hell of a pumping action, we did around 5 positions and she came once or twice in every position, i got her shouting for the pleasure of being pump so hard.

Grabe nangatog tuhod naming dalawa..... hehehehe

Now i'm feeling the effectiveness of crstal pill with mole, thanks bro...........

helo jeric_27 , wow parang mga palabas na movie may chapter ( reloaded , extreme ) wola , finally realism was release :alien: thanks too !

Edited by profX
grabe performance ng crystal pills , yan babae ka check-in ko , tumatawag gusto panya uli , parati sbi ko next week ng next week , ang totoo lang ibang girl ka f#&k ko , lahat satisfied !

gusto ko na crystal pill thank you , your the man !

thankgod nawala pagka skepticism mo boss lanchiaw , wala na ako magiging utang kc pwdi na yan as kapalit sa "HEAVEN" , SALAMAT SA FR . :thumbsupsmiley:

You're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi Naranggerel , yes im back since last jan 14 pa , planning to go somewhereelse kaso wala pa na typan ! i did reply ur PM , kc yan yun nagpop up sa email ko .

Edited by profX