• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Profx Seasonal Products

profX

helo S.P

sorry to say no new items :cry: , yun dating nakwento ko sa attracting scents , hindi matutuloy .

they put up quota / price , which i'd study it , seems mahirap ma-retail bec of the rate. :evil:

Profx

May nabasa rin ako tungkol dyan sa product na iyan called ALLURE

Pheromones ewan ko kung same but expensive talaga but effective

naman daw.

Anyways basta andyan naman iyung ibang mga products mo eh

tuloy pa rin ang LIGAYA NAMIN !!!

well Profx

mas marami ng gumagamit ngaun ng scorpion pills d2 sa africa, ubos agad stocks ko bro, as they said more quicker ang effectivity nya ( 15 minutes lang nga ) compared to santi bovine ...though they both have the same effect to our body system, they prefer Scorpion pills coz it is more rapid

Edited by pedrolabasulo

another installment of an item i bought from Profx

this time.. wonder pills..

I prefer the wonder pills coz i always wanted the slow and steady effect...

what I learned.. I was a bit tired... had an all night f..k session... but was horny still and wanted to get a quick fix... but was afraid that my penny couldn't get up on its own strength.. so i took two wonder pills... no immediate effect.. as some people said.. its about 30minutes.. exactong exacto! on cue.. my body got warm.. it didn't make my penny hard.. it made is semi hard.. my partner made it hard all the way naman.. its a pretty good little pill if you want to feel all warm inside and probably if I wasn't that tired, it would made my penny hard automatically without needing a partner.. but without a partner.. what would you do with a hard-on anyways...

the problem.. after the deed(s).. kinda hard to pee.. kasi semi hard pa ren... hehehe.. tapos init pa ng katawan ko up to know... parang pill version of the arousal water I think (didn't try the arousal water hehehe). Naghahanap pa ng release.. haaayyy...

profx pwede pa pm ng number mo and details how to order? paki include din ng price and list of products.. gusto ko buy scorpion and vibra ring but i might find other interesting stuff :) thanks..

vtecs, check your inbox ! :flowers:

helo ppl ! im back , so transactions can start again tom ! :mtc:

well Profx

mas marami ng gumagamit ngaun ng scorpion pills d2 sa africa, ubos agad stocks ko bro, as they said more quicker ang effectivity nya ( 15 minutes lang nga ) compared to santi bovine ...though they both have the same effect to our body system, they prefer Scorpion pills coz it is more rapid

wowwa they switched, glad they liked it and making waves! :D

another installment of an item i bought from Profx

this time.. wonder pills..

I prefer the wonder pills coz i always wanted the slow and steady effect...

what I learned.. I was a bit tired... had an all night f..k session... but was horny still and wanted to get a quick fix... but was afraid that my penny couldn't get up on its own strength.. so i took two wonder pills... no immediate effect.. as some people said.. its about 30minutes.. exactong exacto! on cue.. my body got warm.. it didn't make my penny hard.. it made is semi hard.. my partner made it hard all the way naman.. its a pretty good little pill if you want to feel all warm inside and probably if I wasn't that tired, it would made my penny hard automatically without needing a partner.. but without a partner.. what would you do with a hard-on anyways...

the problem.. after the deed(s).. kinda hard to pee.. kasi semi hard pa ren... hehehe.. tapos init pa ng katawan ko up to know... parang pill version of the arousal water I think (didn't try the arousal water hehehe). Naghahanap pa ng release.. haaayyy...

:boo: inurdreams yun earlier bout mo 3 pills ? kapag pagud baon ka "MINERAL water" not distilled ah , best is juice , ask ko lang why 2 caps ? doon quick fix :D

Edited by profX
:boo: inurdreams yun earlier bout mo 3 pills ? kapag pagud baon ka "MINERAL water" not distilled ah , best is juice , ask ko lang why 2 caps ? doon quick fix :D

Profx

earlier bout?.. no pills po yun.. ok na eh.. 2nd bout ... the "quick fix" 2 caps.. dba 2 caps at a time?.. anyways.. na sobrahan ata.. hehehe still hot and bothered...

guys.. i dnt recommend taking the pills while driving... hehehe took a pill to anticipate a meeting time.. then got stuck in damn traffic!.. got a bit light headed.. and warm and tingly.. hehehe yun lang kita kong side effect.

Profx

earlier bout?.. no pills po yun.. ok na eh.. 2nd bout ... the "quick fix" 2 caps.. dba 2 caps at a time?.. anyways.. na sobrahan ata.. hehehe still hot and bothered...

guys.. i dnt recommend taking the pills while driving... hehehe took a pill to anticipate a meeting time.. then got stuck in damn traffic!.. got a bit light headed.. and warm and tingly.. hehehe yun lang kita kong side effect.

:rolleyes: :boo: :D :blink: :P :)

beep beep . . . . .

tabi po! minicooper coming home. profx paki reserve ng 12-vibra rings, 6packs of scorpon n

2sb.

mas gusto ng office mates ko ang scorpion coz sulit daw mas malaki ang capsule at miligrams.

i'll be in manila together with little guy with big dick. 2weeks lang kami. subaru i'll call u pag

dating ko. :headsetsmiley: :upside: :zorro: :mtc: