• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Honda Lovers Thread

the new civic 06 will come out daw 1st q next year. while the new "altis" will be launched daw sometime 3rd q or maybe even earlier.

so to those who are planning to buy one, hintay muna kayo...

Not quite true. If you're concerned about your budget, buy one right before the new models hit the market. If you look at past years. the next model is almost always more expensive than the current. Also, dealers will want to get rid of older models, so they usually give a lot of freebies.

Not quite true. If you're concerned about your budget, buy one right before the new models hit the market. If you look at past years. the next model is almost always more expensive than the current. Also, dealers will want to get rid of older models, so they usually give a lot of freebies.

you've a got a point there, dude. i guess what i should have said there is that unless you don't mind driving an old model when there's a new one coming out, better hold on to your dough.

in the end, i think it's a personal preference.

thanks for the tip. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys we just got a 2004 crv, brand new ito na 4x3 matic, any comments as to the difference niya from the 2003 model? Also di na sanden model ng aircon ng 2004 na nakuha namin, does this mean it won't get the same problem as that of the 2002 model? Lastly, medyo malakas road noise ng cr-v do you have any ideas on how to reduce this, I was tol d to change the type of tires tht i use and others have told me to have it dampened (am not sure how it's done) in the same manner as rustproofing the vehicle, appreciate much your suggestions guys. thanks