Kaka miss talaga ang Cebu.

The STK restaurant uptown.

Or the STK restsurant in Mactan.

The newly opened restaurant called "lantaw" where ambiance is perfect may it be by the sea or above the hills.

The Brian's ribs in Casa Verde.

The "inato" bbq in Larsian.

The amazing night out at Vudu, Formo or bars in mango avenue or in IT park.

Oh i love Cebu.

Nakakagutom lalo post mo tongue.gif Will you volunteer as my tour guide pag naligaw ako dyan and you happen to be around?

Kaka miss talaga ang Cebu.

The STK restaurant uptown.

Or the STK restsurant in Mactan.

The newly opened restaurant called "lantaw" where ambiance is perfect may it be by the sea or above the hills.

The Brian's ribs in Casa Verde.

The "inato" bbq in Larsian.

The amazing night out at Vudu, Formo or bars in mango avenue or in IT park.

Oh i love Cebu.

Ribs in Casa Verde is too much for me, it's too sweet for my taste. It's tender though.

• 4 weeks later...

Cebu Proper : Cebu Regency Hotel Skywalk - 2.2k in metrodeal

Ayala Mall

Mactan : Shangrila Hotel Resort

Plantation Bay Resort

Crimson Resort

a lot more just ask google

Bantayan Island (pure white sand) at the North. Not sure of the condition though.

Oslob City at the south : whale encounter. Lots of water falls too along the way.

• 3 weeks later...
1388690459[/url]' post='9059989']

Any tips on must-do and places-to-eat for first timers?cool.gif

Plenty of places to go to. If you happen to go to Lahug or near this area there's Golden Cowrie, AA's BBQ or if you fancy lechon there's CNT accross SM Cebu. There are family friendly KtV/videoke bar in that area as well.

When I was still working in RP, sometimes I would be assigned to Cebu and do Go Kart just besides the Sykes building. Can't recall the street name though.

avoid Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort at ALL cost

stayed there I think 3 or more years ago, the beach front was inundated by pump boats (don't know why there were so many moored there, didn't look like fishing boats) so the water just in front of the resort was murky w/ floating sh*t...f*cking disgusting. Unless of course you'd rather stay in your room or swim in the pool which was ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey Team, newbee here and now in Cebu.. looking for some connections to have good company with and enjoy some nice place out here.. staying around ayala mall.. pls pm any info on FL and places to hangout. heard many say place around mango ave not goood for foreigners.. so any support will be great help.. tnx.. if u need to ping me personally then u may send ur notes at gseahawk at yahoo and a co and a in.. hope u got it.. many tnx.. cheers Roger

pm me, i can give # of psp in cebu less the comission of her handler.

the forest is very lush down under, :lol:

they live near ayala mall, i think.

hey Mate, i'm now staying in Cebu - Ayala mall and wud like to get the details of the PSP if they are still around.. pls pm me at gseahawk in Yahoo and co and in

tnx u in advance

Roger

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...