• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sa klinika Bernardo Free lang magpa hiv test kasama na syphilis..makukuha mo agad resulta sa Ganun araw kung kailan ka nagpatest sa kanila.. Sa iba tulad ng

ace diagnostic may mga bayad Kahit sa New world diagnostics Ganun din may bayad din sa kanila Pero di mo pa makukuha result a kaylangan mo pa Balikan.

Every 3 months to 6months nagpapa hiv test ako saka sa syphilis..

Kung sa drug Testing meron sa Cubao.

Nagpapa drug Test din ako.

Puwede naman po kaya non-QC residents diyan?

Pwede dahil hiv testing talaga sila ng mga gusto magpa kuha ng hiv.. simula nalaman ko un dun ako nagpapakuha ng dugo. kesa magbabayad ako sa iba mga clinic o laboratory Center etc. Saka makukuha agad result mag aatay ka lang.

keysa sa iba babalikan po ng ilan araw

Saka lahat nga gusto mo malaman sasabihin nila.

Edited by lovely_fucker
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi mga paps and to the medical experts jan, I had some unpleasant experience a year ago which is unprotected sex. I had some STD symptoms and some are HIV symptoms. I got tested numerous times and fortunately all results are negative. Even without findings, the doctors I went to prescribed many antibiotics, I even had an intravenous antibiotics (3rd and 4th generations). Up to this day, I'm still scared as sh*t. My life turned upside down, even resulting to quit my job. The other day, a pimple-ish thing grew on my scrotum and it's the third time since my encounter. I'm worried and I don't know what to do - should I really be worried?

I had numerous lab tests and even unrelated tests:

- HIV 3 times (3 days after the encounter, 86 days after, and 4 months after) - I am planning to do another test by the end of this year once and for all

- syphilis - about 5-6 times

- whole abdomen CT scan, and ultrasound

- HGoT and HGpT (liver/hepa testing) 3 -4 times

-numerous ultrasound on the kidney and bladder due to change in the way I urinate

-urinalysis - about 10-15 times

-lipid profile, FBS, diabetes test, treadmill test, ECG, 24 hour holter monitoring, and other tests

-my urologist said I have a prostatitis but I misunderstood him when he did some prostate test. I though he was referring to the abdominal pain but instead, he was referring to the prostate pain when he did the prostate test. Unfortunately I said 7 out of 10 (10 being the highest), supposedly zero. I took 1 month antibiotic treatment for the prostatitis. This is due to the irregular urination and abdominal pain.

-seminal fluid test

I was not tested for HPV or any other STD test I am not aware of. Are there any test which I should be taking? I know I'm a bit paranoid but it really took some psychological effect on me, up to this day :(

Hi mga paps and to the medical experts jan, I had some unpleasant experience a year ago which is unprotected sex. I had some STD symptoms and some are HIV symptoms. I got tested numerous times and fortunately all results are negative. Even without findings, the doctors I went to prescribed many antibiotics, I even had an intravenous antibiotics (3rd and 4th generations). Up to this day, I'm still scared as sh*t. My life turned upside down, even resulting to quit my job. The other day, a pimple-ish thing grew on my scrotum and it's the third time since my encounter. I'm worried and I don't know what to do - should I really be worried?

- HIV 3 times (3 days after the encounter, 86 days after, and 4 months after) - I am planning to do another test by the end of this year once and for all

-numerous ultrasound on the kidney and bladder due to change in the way I urinate

-lipid profile, FBS, diabetes test, treadmill test, ECG, 24 hour holter monitoring, and other tests

-my urologist said I have a prostatitis but I misunderstood him when he did some prostate test. I though he was referring to the abdominal pain but instead, he was referring to the prostate pain when he did the prostate test. Unfortunately I said 7 out of 10 (10 being the highest), supposedly zero. I took 1 month antibiotic treatment for the prostatitis. This is due to the irregular urination and abdominal pain.

-seminal fluid test

I was not tested for HPV or any other STD test I am not aware of. Are there any test which I should be taking? I know I'm a bit paranoid but it really took some psychological effect on me, up to this day :(

Bro,

you are very very very fine. It's all in the mind. As long as the lab test is okay. you don't have a problem. Try to go to church every sunday and donate all your worries and some money. Worries gone in a jiffy.

• Like (+1) 1

You mentioned a lot of test done to you and the results sir but you are bit vague as to what particular symptoms you claim to be as STD symptoms. Being hiv positive does not exhibit symptoms unless you have aids already whereas to the other stds, unless you have pelvic inflammatory disease, rarely would abdominal pain be a symptom of any std. prostatitis isnt exclusively cause by std and is fairly common but it also exhibits other signs like a blood in the urine or hematuria and is not associated with any discharge if its non std related...i hope this helps

Guys.. Any discreet clinics that can treat gonorrhea? I'm near Mandaluyong area

Do not go to the " Discreet clinics" kasi chances are gahaman ang mga doctors sumingil.

please go to Makati Med and Look for Dr. Jaime Songco , you will pay for 1000 php consultation , then ipapalab ka nya, then bayad ka injection balik ka every 3 days for it.

let me tell you my experience sa isang clinic near gateway.

Pina urinalysis ako 2,000Php (sya lang gumawa)

Full blood analysis 8,000.00php ( found out sa laboratory that this costs 1,500.0 kasama na herpes, syphilis at HIV)

then isang turok 7,000.0 php, you will need 4-5 of this.

ganyan ako chinarge ng discreet clinic na iyan. if ayaw mo pumunta sa Makati med or big hospitals na may Urologists, punta ka sa gateway cubao.

pero tatagaain ka.

Gaano pong kalaki ang tsansang magka-STD ang oral sex po? Thanks... :)

ang Kalaban mo dito ay

1. Herpes, if ang bibig ng mag bbj sa iyo ay may singaw singaw, no no kasi mahahawa ka

2. Candidiasis- puede kang mag ka an an at buni sa ari pag di malinis ang mag bi bj sa iyo

-seminal fluid test

you are suffering from what is called a " hypocondriac" syndrome.

if you tested negative sa HIV (actualy one testing is done twice), then wala ka HIV.

learn from your mistakes and live your life

isa pang tanong po.

kailangan ako mag pa drug test para sa ltap. Sa Crame lang po ito? or meron pang ibang center? anong mga drugs na lalabas sa test nila? tia po! :)

sa Crame , malapit sa Boni Serrano exit, andun ang drug testing center nila, may taga check sa banyo kaya di ka makakadaya. just renewed my LTOPF and PTC

• Like (+1) 1

-seminal fluid test

What does the lesion on your scrotum look like? Is there pus?

Mga boss- nagpa bj ako at kumain din pero mabilis lang. Tapos condom sex.

Ilang araw bago lumabas ang mga sintomas ng std kung sakali?

Gaano din katagal bago kailangan ako magpa checkup?

Medyo paranoid lang. Salamat sa sasagot!

Also, wala bang mura mura pero ok na tests? Mahal ata ng makati med.

What does the lesion on your scrotum look like? Is there pus?

I think it's more like of a cyst, hindi naman sya yellowish like a pus. It's almost a week na pero nagsusubside naman na sya, medyo nanigas nga lang ng konti. I'm already tired of going back to the clinic and besides when I last consulted with the same issue, hindi naman tiningnan nung doctor.

Edited by botlogan