guys feeling ko may genital warts ako or herpes.. galing na ako urologist eh.. i thi nk i need to see someone who specializes in genital warts/ Herpes can you recoemend anyone?

a urologist will know this things....and of course will know how to manage them....baka di naman tunay na urologist pinuntahan mo...even a general practitioner will know this

a urologist will know this things....and of course will know how to manage them....baka di naman tunay na urologist pinuntahan mo...even a general practitioner will know this

well as per the background consultant cya ng Urology center of the Philippines, a college dean in UP manila.. when he checked me up sabi nya.. yung warts na meron ako are common butlig butlig lng since dunsa genital area na yun is very common to have those.. i asked him do i need to get these remove sabi nya hindi naman na daw at "im clean".. cguro im just paranoid that i wanted to see for a second opinion.. anyways bro.. what would you reco?

well as per the background consultant cya ng Urology center of the Philippines, a college dean in UP manila.. when he checked me up sabi nya.. yung warts na meron ako are common butlig butlig lng since dunsa genital area na yun is very common to have those.. i asked him do i need to get these remove sabi nya hindi naman na daw at "im clean".. cguro im just paranoid that i wanted to see for a second opinion.. anyways bro.. what would you reco?

post some pics, good lighting (white) and different angles, kuhanan mo ng isang pic after lagyan mo ng vinegar yung "butlig"

well if he is really what you said...then he must know what he is saying...sayang the doctors here can not see your problem....as suggested by another doc here you can take picture, but iba pa rin yung actual...

• 3 weeks later...

Doc,

My question is not medical advice but something that probably doc should know because you are

always updated on the statistics. Is there a possibility of an epidemic on HIV. I was

watching channelnewsasia and the survey is frighting. In MTC we see a lot of Massage Parlos,

Pick-Up places, Sexual advenures but maybe the doc here can tell us what is the HIV situation

like in the Philippines, particularly Manila

Doc,

My question is not medical advice but something that probably doc should know because you are

always updated on the statistics. Is there a possibility of an epidemic on HIV. I was

watching channelnewsasia and the survey is frighting. In MTC we see a lot of Massage Parlos,

Pick-Up places, Sexual advenures but maybe the doc here can tell us what is the HIV situation

like in the Philippines, particularly Manila

i don't have the specifics (for specifics log on to the department of health website) but here is the thing....HIV is present in the RP but not as high as in other countries like Thailand, India etc. but make no mistake about it..IT IS PRESENT, only we choose not to take it too seriously or the government doesn't have enough money for this...most of the time it is acquired by homosexuals because of anal sex, but it can be acquired through normal vaginal sex...so my advice always, use protection (condom). In the country, the highest concentrations are of course in urbanized areas, big cities like yes, metromanila, metroangeles, metrocebu etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day mga doc..

i had sex with my FUBU last April 2011, the problem during the time was bigla siyang nagkaroon.. but we still decided to continue the deed since may condom naman.

later that night, she removed my rubber and i felt strange nung pag uwi ko..

after 2 weeks or so, i got this green discharge from my penis. i think it is what they call gonorrhea? then, nagkaroon ako ng rashes nung December 2011.

a dermatologist, without knowing my condition, prescribed 250mg of antibiotic for every 6 hours..

2 to 3 weeks have gone from my check up, the rashes was gone and so is the green discharge..

but for some reason, kahit wala na ung green discharge and foul odor nya, i would sometimes feel na parang may tumutulo pa rin..

could you get HIV from receiving oral sex? i have been reading a lot about it in the internet and they said that it is almost 0 risk of getting HIV. the reason i'm asking is that i receive bj from a spakol thera and im afraid i might get hiv. i got tested right away for gono, chlamydia, and herpes and they were all negative. im also planning to get hpv vaccine soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Nagpatest na po ako last january sa caloocan social hygiene for HIV testing rapid test negative po salamat naman pero babalik pa ako next april for final test ata ask ko lang saan po may libreng test for other STD? like gonorhea, syphilis at iba pa for now tambay kasi ako nahiirapan akong maka hanap ng work sana matulungan nyo po ako sana malapit lang sa manila caloocan salamat po

Hi mga sir's and doc's if there were any :)

I just wanna ask kasi if is it possible to get HIV in kissing and fingering? i had an encounter with a gro kasi and we kissed alot that night(she bit my lips several times din), and i fingered her din. Then roughly 11 days after that encounter, I felt my throat is kinda itchy and believe that i have tonsilitis up till now (its been 16 days since that encounter). Medyo nangangati din ako but i cant consider it as symptom kasi ever since i was a kid eh meron akong skin allergies na hindi na nawala. Plus the fact na may construction yung house ngayon kaya medyo dusty talaga yung place.

Medyo naguguluhan po ako kasi based sa internet, yung common symptoms ng HIV are as follows:

- Sore Throat

- Head Ache

- Fever

- Skin Rashes

- Muscle and Join Pain

- Swelling of Lymph Nodes

- Nausea and Vomitting

Some if not all of these symptoms is present on me now (particularly sore throat and sinat). Honestly medyo nauubing nako, but i hope someone can give a light on me on this one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Godbless :)

Hi mga sir's and doc's if there were any :)

I just wanna ask kasi if is it possible to get HIV in kissing and fingering? i had an encounter with a gro kasi and we kissed alot that night(she bit my lips several times din), and i fingered her din. Then roughly 11 days after that encounter, I felt my throat is kinda itchy and believe that i have tonsilitis up till now (its been 16 days since that encounter). Medyo nangangati din ako but i cant consider it as symptom kasi ever since i was a kid eh meron akong skin allergies na hindi na nawala. Plus the fact na may construction yung house ngayon kaya medyo dusty talaga yung place.

Medyo naguguluhan po ako kasi based sa internet, yung common symptoms ng HIV are as follows:

- Sore Throat

- Head Ache

- Fever

- Skin Rashes

- Muscle and Join Pain

- Swelling of Lymph Nodes

- Nausea and Vomitting

Some if not all of these symptoms is present on me now (particularly sore throat and sinat). Honestly medyo nauubing nako, but i hope someone can give a light on me on this one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Godbless :)

the HIV virus is highly concentrated on body fluids like blood, semen and vaginal fluids. They also can be seen in saliva, tears and other body fluids in smaller concentrations. A lot of studies has been done about French kissing but no conclusive proof shows that it can be transmitted by French kissing. What complicates your situation is that blood is involved. Hopefully your blood and not hers. If positive yung girl, her blood would be teeming with the virus. Ganoon din sa fingering. If you have no wounds on your finger, medyo safe, because the intact skin is resistant to the virus. All the symptoms of HIV Infection during the initial infection is like a common flu. All very nonspecific symptoms. Hope this helps.