• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

14 hours ago, MartinDomingo said:

bakit 18? hindi ba mas specific at comprehensive ang 19 tol?

That is something you'll need to ask the lab technicians/medical experts on.

What's the difference between the tests that look at similar items, what's the benefit?:

E.G.: 

• HIV 1&2 (Quali)

VS

• HIV 1&2 (CMIA)

if you check your lab results with package 18 that has quali, you'll notice it also uses CMIA and is already a 4th gen AG/AB test.

even the other tests look to be screening for the same items, maybe these other comprehensive tests are a tad more sensitive for specific scenarios?

Please note that the "optional" tests in the package 19 are not necessarily part of it, meaning you'll need to pay extra for those. I know since I paid for the service before, specifically for:

• Chlamydia Trachomatis IgM

• Chlamydia Trachomatis IgG

You have to weigh this for yourself, and depends on the person(case to case).

For me, why would I pay more for something that would deliver nearly the same results on my end. These are merely tools that my doctor will need to help diagnose my situation, we shouldn't be interpreting these ourselves anyway.(Ironic since we're also discussing how to read certain results here)

If your doctor recommends the comprehensive package, then by all means.

I hope that somewhat answers it :)

After surviving Covid 19, which put on the spot HIV drugs, vaccines and testing, I am now convinced that there is still a lot to be studied. If we remember, Covid 19 was new disease and the allegation was it is created in the lab. 

Had it not been for legislation to expedite the process of approving vaccines originally designed from AIDS research (mRNA), we would not even have those. Even the test for HIV was controversial. The scientist who started the RT-PCR testing method had to publicly confess on recorded video, that his work cannot detect the kind of infection but is purely experimental and has specific limitations that make it unreliable. This is proof that many cases of HIV and even cases for C19, were likely false positive.  Due to limitations and the cry for acceptable standards in the industry, the FDA removed its official mandate on the use of  RT-PCR test for C19 effective on the last day of 2021. 

People need to be extra careful in prescribing experimental technology used for emergency purpose only since it lowers the medical standard. This is true for C19 as well as for HIV, which apparently got the same SARS like symptoms that dramatically weakens the immune system where antibodies attack body organs leading to quick death.

24 minutes ago, manyacool said:

Are there any clinics offering free std testing? If not covered ba to sa mga health insurance like maxicare?

normally not covered by HMOs. 

u can check support groups such as Love Yourself but there are several types of tests for STD depending on what symptoms you have. normally the free ones are just urine tests or swabs with a low accuracy rate on the panel. 

best option is to go to an actual clinic or hospital for a full scale ELISA test and other STD blood test panels. probably will cost 4k for everything. its usually confidential plus if you really feel the need for an excuse (you dont need one, they ask but just for formality) of why you need one, some ofw work like seafarers are required to take one. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Jackngarud said:

Sa slide ba pwede ka magkatulo? And yung hinawakan mo yung private part ng girl and then humawak sa part mo?

Depends if napasok, but even then genital rubbing still presents a risk that is low.

18 hours ago, Jackngarud said:

If nagka std ka ba like Gono irereport din sa doh?

Not sure here, you'd usually notice gono via symptoms and is easily treatable via antibiotics.

sorry for dumb question,

May clinic ba here at Bacoor to test for STI? 

Okay lang ba magpatest even walang nararamdaman and anong test isusuggest? 

Thank you in advanced.

Matagal na yung friend ko nagpapa-spa and sinama niya ako. Natemp din ako at ayun napasarap. Para lang din safe and less worries. 

14 hours ago, Spitfire08 said:

sorry for dumb question,

May clinic ba here at Bacoor to test for STI? 

Okay lang ba magpatest even walang nararamdaman and anong test isusuggest? 

Thank you in advanced.

Matagal na yung friend ko nagpapa-spa and sinama niya ako. Natemp din ako at ayun napasarap. Para lang din safe and less worries. 

A quick google search showed there's a hi precision bacoor branch.. though I'm sure there's other lab/clinics there as well.

Yes, it's a smart move to get yourself screened even when there are no symptoms.(immediately as baseline then 4 weeks post exposure)

If you're going to keep enjoying this activity, just always use protection and never go live.(not a guarantee against all sti's)

Have fun and stay safe!

On 7/23/2022 at 6:18 AM, ilustrisimokolakes7 said:

San mo nabili sir? Details

Kay Dr. Gc yang lng. Had a broken condom incident so he prescribed it to me

Fair warning guys, the effects of pep are really powerful and u need to take it for 28 days

Here's a pic of it.

20220724_234414.jpg

Edited by vanderboy