@doc peter

correct... it was a bad mistake... i knew the risks... but my mind state that time (problems) where huge that i was not thinking straight... :( thanks doc...

update:

the pimple didn't multiply or pop.. and it's not stingy to touch anymore... however, i'm experiencing a mild warm sensation on the tip of my penis for the past 2 days... i can feel it specially when sitting down or lying down... sometimes i don't feel it though... i don't have a discharge... also it's not painful to urinate... i went to a urologist this morning to have it checked, he thinks that there's nothing wrong with me.. however, he directed me to get a urinalysis and gram stain of the urine to be sure...

i've been frequently urinating the day after the encounter... i was very anxious... i'd like to think that caused the irritation that i'm feeling right now (6 days after possible exposure)...

Mga Doc....

Pa help naman ...

papunta kasi ako sa singapore next 2010 ... alam ko need HIV test kung mag wowork sa ibang bansa im planning na mag pa text on october and another one sa march 2010 ..

may last sex is with a psp Covered BlowJob most of the time and sandaling popoy with condom so i dont have to worry abt that pero may last unprotected sex was march 31 , 2009 ...

wala naman ako nararamdaman na kahit ano pero siempre mula ngyn hindi na me makikipag sex since gus2 ko maging malinis na me sa kahit anong sakit ...

gus2 ko sana mag pacheck nang std test

1. ano ano mga test dapat wala rin akong hepa kasi kapaptest ko lang nun ...

2. Saan po meron sa QC at ung mura lang po

thanks

Thanks for the information, folks.

That's what I like about this forum: Not too many hypocritical, self-righteous, high-and-mighty, know-it-all people running around. Just mostly real people who understand that everyone is different, with different values and beliefs.

Thanks again.

@doc peter

correct... it was a bad mistake... i knew the risks... but my mind state that time (problems) where huge that i was not thinking straight... :( thanks doc...

update:

the pimple didn't multiply or pop.. and it's not stingy to touch anymore... however, i'm experiencing a mild warm sensation on the tip of my penis for the past 2 days... i can feel it specially when sitting down or lying down... sometimes i don't feel it though... i don't have a discharge... also it's not painful to urinate... i went to a urologist this morning to have it checked, he thinks that there's nothing wrong with me.. however, he directed me to get a urinalysis and gram stain of the urine to be sure...

i've been frequently urinating the day after the encounter... i was very anxious... i'd like to think that caused the irritation that i'm feeling right now (6 days after possible exposure)...

i am a bit worried that the warm sensation you are experiencing could be the beginning of the manifestations of an STD...

i recommend that you get yourself tested na, do the urinalysis and gram stain of your pee.. let`s see what the results would reveal...

:mtc:

Mga Doc....

Pa help naman ...

papunta kasi ako sa singapore next 2010 ... alam ko need HIV test kung mag wowork sa ibang bansa im planning na mag pa text on october and another one sa march 2010 ..

may last sex is with a psp Covered BlowJob most of the time and sandaling popoy with condom so i dont have to worry abt that pero may last unprotected sex was march 31 , 2009 ...

wala naman ako nararamdaman na kahit ano pero siempre mula ngyn hindi na me makikipag sex since gus2 ko maging malinis na me sa kahit anong sakit ...

gus2 ko sana mag pacheck nang std test

1. ano ano mga test dapat wala rin akong hepa kasi kapaptest ko lang nun ...

2. Saan po meron sa QC at ung mura lang po

thanks

if you are going to work abroad, the tests that will be needed will include but not limited to HIV, Hepatitis Profile, syphilis, malaria plus others...

i apologize but i`m not familiar with testing centers in the QC area, i`m from southern Metro Manila kasi... i can only recommend the big hospitals like St. Luke`s, De Los Santos Hospital, etc...

maybe the other md`s in this forum can help...

i am a bit worried that the warm sensation you are experiencing could be the beginning of the manifestations of an STD...

i recommend that you get yourself tested na, do the urinalysis and gram stain of your pee.. let`s see what the results would reveal...

@doc peter

i did na. results will be out tomorrow... possible chlamydia or gonorrhea? herpes doesn't have this symptoms right doc?

thanks!

yung feeling niya parang binabalisaw-saw... pero madalas, pag naka-upo lang or nakahiga...

@doc peter

i did na. results will be out tomorrow... possible chlamydia or gonorrhea? herpes doesn't have this symptoms right doc?

thanks!

yung feeling niya parang binabalisaw-saw... pero madalas, pag naka-upo lang or nakahiga...

more often than not herpes does not manifest as pain during peeing or as a discharge... chlamydia and gonorrhea are the common STD`s with those symptoms...

let`s hope that it`s not an STD...

Edited by peterparker

hi doc peter,

got the results. urinalysis is clean, wala daw nana and i'm ok.

gram stain - no cells and organisms! yehey!

:) should i be worried about the other stds doc?

the warm sensation have subsided already. if it's urethritis or UTI it should reflect in the urinalysis right?

panic attacks must be the culprit.. ive been stressed by anxiety all week...

thanks doc!

hi doc peter,

got the results. urinalysis is clean, wala daw nana and i'm ok.

gram stain - no cells and organisms! yehey!

:) should i be worried about the other stds doc?

the warm sensation have subsided already. if it's urethritis or UTI it should reflect in the urinalysis right?

panic attacks must be the culprit.. ive been stressed by anxiety all week...

thanks doc!

i`m glad that your tests came out clean bro...

nah, just take it easy and don`t worry muna about other std`s... avoid too much anxiety and stress, baka ano pa mangyari sayo...

if you want, you can repeat your urinalysis a week from now, just for good measure..

remember, stay safe palagi...

i`m glad that your tests came out clean bro...

nah, just take it easy and don`t worry muna about other std`s... avoid too much anxiety and stress, baka ano pa mangyari sayo...

if you want, you can repeat your urinalysis a week from now, just for good measure..

remember, stay safe palagi...

whew... :) tama doc... i haven't been doing my work well lately... pag may naramdaman ulit ako na kakaiba, i will do another urinalysis test. :)

yung HIV risk and Hepa B nga mejo naiisip ko pa eh... pero sabi ni doc, no need na daw heheheh.

I might get a full test next month just to give me a clear mind.

doc san pwede mag pa full-test without needing to have a request from a doctor? and how long does it take? I want tests for all STDs hehehehe. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks very much!

my concern/s: im in my late 20's, bakit kaya di na nag eerect agad penis ko (kahit na nakikipaghalikan at nagkakapaan na kami ng babae) kailangan pa ng matagalang tulong ng babae para mag erect, di tulad nong nasa early 20s ako? at di na ganon "katigas"...why o why??? lapit na ba ako sa erectile dysfunction? may vitamins ba o supplement para manumbalik ang dati? salamat ng marami.

my concern/s: im in my late 20's, bakit kaya di na nag eerect agad penis ko (kahit na nakikipaghalikan at nagkakapaan na kami ng babae) kailangan pa ng matagalang tulong ng babae para mag erect, di tulad nong nasa early 20s ako? at di na ganon "katigas"...why o why??? lapit na ba ako sa erectile dysfunction? may vitamins ba o supplement para manumbalik ang dati? salamat ng marami.

this is out of topic pero gonna answer it na rin...

there are many conditions that can cause erectile dysfunction.. here are some of the common ones :

Neurogenic Disorders (spinal cord and brain injuries, nerve disorders such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, and stroke.)

Hormonal Disorders (pituitary gland tumor; low level of the hormone testosterone).

Arterial Disorders (peripheral vascular disease, hypertension; reduced blood flow to the penis).

Cavernosal Disorders (Peyronie's disease.)

Nonphysical causes: Mental disorders (clinical depression, schizophrenia, substance abuse, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, personality disorders or traits.), psychological problems, negative feelings.

Surgery (radiation therapy, surgery of the colon, prostate, bladder, or rectum may damage the nerves and blood vessels involved in erection. Prostate and bladder cancer surgery often require removing tissue and nerves surrounding a tumor, which increases the risk for impotence.)

Ageing.

Lifestyle: alcohol and drugs, obesity, cigarette smoking (Incidence of impotence is approximately 85 percent higher in male smokers compared to non-smokers., Smoking is a key cause of erectile dysfunction. Smoking causes impotence because it promotes arterial narrowing.

Other disorders.

A few causes of impotence may be iatrogenic (medically caused). Various antihypertensives (medications intended to control high blood pressure) and some drugs that modify central nervous system response may inhibit erection by denying blood supply or by altering nerve activity.

Surgical intervention for a number of different conditions may remove anatomical structures necessary to erection, damage nerves, or impair blood supply. Complete removal of the prostate gland or external beam radiotherapy of the gland are common causes of impotence; both are treatments for prostate cancer. Some studies have shown that male circumcision may result in an increased risk of impotence, while others have found no such effect, and another found the opposite.

Excessive alcohol use has long been recognised as one cause of impotence, leading to the euphemism "brewer's droop," or "whiskey dick;" Shakespeare made light of this phenomenon in Macbeth.

A study in 2002 found that ED can also be associated with bicycling. The number of hours on a bike and/or the pressure on the penis from the saddle of an upright bicycle is directly related to erectile dysfunction.

Some evidence suggests that smaller penis size is associated with erectile dysfunction.

in your case bro, do you have any significant medical conditions? if you are a hypertensive and/or diabetic, that can be the root of your problem. Also if you are a heavy smoker or you take some medications that can affect your cardiovascular and nervous system...

you are relatively young pa naman, and sa age bracket mo ang more common causes ng ED are psychological and lifestyle..

baka you are under a lot of stress or marami kang iniisip na problema..

in any case, wag ka mahiya na magkonsulta sa urologist para ma-work up ka, lalo na kung hindi kusang mawawala yung problema mo.. mas maigi na makita ka ng doktor para malaman mo kung ano ang dahilan...

Edited by peterparker
this is out of topic pero gonna answer it na rin...

you are relatively young pa naman, and sa age bracket mo ang more common causes ng ED are psychological and lifestyle..

baka you are under a lot of stress or marami kang iniisip na problema..

in any case, wag ka mahiya na magkonsulta sa urologist para ma-work up ka, lalo na kung hindi kusang mawawala yung problema mo.. mas maigi na makita ka ng doktor para malaman mo kung ano ang dahilan...

sori doc kung ot tanong ko..

siguro nga dahil dami ko iniisip masyado, walang ehersisyo, nong nagpatingin ako a year ago dahil nagka (sti ako) nalaman na namamaga rin prostate ko simula nong gumaling ako, nawalan na ko ng gana...maraming salamat ulit

sori doc kung ot tanong ko..

siguro nga dahil dami ko iniisip masyado, walang ehersisyo, nong nagpatingin ako a year ago dahil nagka (sti ako) nalaman na namamaga rin prostate ko simula nong gumaling ako, nawalan na ko ng gana...maraming salamat ulit

when you said namaga yung prostate mo a year ago, yung diagnosis mo ba prostatitis? at your age kasi that`s the most common cause of prostate inflammation, and ito ang madalas nagdudulot ng erectile dysfunction.. in other words prostatitis and erectile dysfunction are good friends... and the consequences can be devastating.. impotence and even infertility..

Edited by peterparker
when you said namaga yung prostate mo a year ago, yung diagnosis mo ba prostatitis? at your age kasi that`s the most common cause of prostate inflammation, and ito ang madalas nagdudulot ng erectile dysfunction.. in other words prostatitis and erectile dysfunction are good friends... and the consequences can be devastating.. impotence and even infertility..

kinabahan ako sa sinabi nyo doc ah..ang sinabi lang ng doktor na kumapa..namamaga ang prostate ko.. napagaling na naman ako after ng (10 days ata) medications.. posible kayang bumalik ang pamamaga kahit madalang na ang pakikipagtalik ko sa isang partner na kilala ko ang background at mapagkakatiwalaan naman?

kinabahan ako sa sinabi nyo doc ah..ang sinabi lang ng doktor na kumapa..namamaga ang prostate ko.. napagaling na naman ako after ng (10 days ata) medications.. posible kayang bumalik ang pamamaga kahit madalang na ang pakikipagtalik ko sa isang partner na kilala ko ang background at mapagkakatiwalaan naman?

i did not mean to scare you bro.. any problem kasi ng prostate can bring about problems including but not limited to impotence and infertility.. medyo bata ka pa kasi kaya you should be vigilant and wary...

since nagkaroon ka na ng problema with your prostate, suggestion ko is that you undergo periodic checkup with your doctor, if possible sa urologist...

doc, nag masterbate ako, at nag cum with blood, whats happening?

what you have is called hematospermia, and is defined as blood in the semen. While often perceived as a symptom of little significance, blood in the ejaculate can cause great concern to the men who experience it. The condition is common, and many episodes go unnoticed; therefore, the prevalence of hematospermia remains unknown. In most patients with hematospermia, no further diagnostic workup is needed; however, in some patients, hematospermia may be the first indicator of other urologic diseases.

Blood in the semen is most commonly a result of a prostate-gland biopsy. More than 80% of men who undergo a prostate biopsy may have some blood in their semen that persists for three to four weeks. Likewise, vasectomy can lead to bloody semen for about one week after the procedure.

In men with hematospermia who have not had a recent prostate biopsy or vasectomy, a number of benign and malignant conditions of the male genital system may be the cause. In many situations, no definitive cause is found.

The following conditions have been reported in association with hematospermia:

benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles,

infections (including, but not limited to, chlamydia, herpes, cytomegalovirus, and trichomoniasis),

inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis),

calculi (stones similar to kidney stones) in the seminal vesicles or prostate,

polyps in the urethra,

ejaculation-duct obstructions,

metastatic cancers (that have spread from other sites in the body) located in the genitourinary system, and

cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles.

if you experience recurrent episodes of hematospermia bro, i strongly suggest that you consult a urologist ASAP...

doc, ano naman tawag sa condition pag matigas ang prostate?

salamat ulit.

ah, the condition you are referring to is called benign prostatic hyperplasia/hypertrophy (BPH), also called nodular hyperplasia which is characterized by proliferation of prostatic stromal and epithelial cells, resulting in the formation of large, fairly discrete nodules in the periurethral region of the prostate. In other words, nagkakaroon ng mga bukol ang prostate kaya madalas nagiging matigas ito..

Edited by peterparker