Sorry to hear that...if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for the symptoms to come out?? and what are the symptoms for you??? Heard different people experience different symptoms...and some don't even expereince any.....

in my case, the symptoms weren't really noticeable. Just a slight tingling on the tip of my penis. After that, a group of small dots appeared on the side of the shaft. It doesn't really blister or what not, unless you exert a lot of effort bursting them.

Sigh.... a lifetime of regret then for me. Take Care nalang mga bro.

for info lang mga sir.

if someone with hsv 1 gives you oral sex can you be infected orally (no kissing)?

it would be a help if replied on.

thanks

yes you can get infected with HSV-1 Genitally.

Thanks for the info.....really hope you feel better......

Thanks..... I'm technically ok, meaning my body is fine. the problem is with the psychological impact of having this on your system. Especially here in the Philippines where we have a very big stigma on STD's.

I do have a question though.. how many people in the philippines have herpes?

I heard in the US, HSV-1(oral and genital) is with 80% of the population, while with HSV-2 it's with 1 out of 4 adults.

Edited by IQ Zero
Thanks..... I'm technically ok, meaning my body is fine. the problem is with the psychological impact of having this on your system. Especially here in the Philippines where we have a very big stigma on STD's.

I do have a question though.. how many people in the philippines have herpes?

I heard in the US, HSV-1(oral and genital) is with 80% of the population, while with HSV-2 it's with 1 out of 4 adults.

Can't really find data or statistics on the prevalence of herpes here in the Philippines over the net....though I would tend to think it should be quite common here as well given the number of American tourists who come here to visit and the number Filipino balikbayans who come in and out of the Philippines from the US...I would also imagine the disease to be quite common in Europe and other parts of Asia as well....Personally, I don't know anyone who has it but then again it is not some topic readily discussed among individuals.....From the info I gathered, this disease rarely becomes life-threatening...for most people it is just nuisance they learn to live with it when they have their occasional outbreaks.....Anyway, if you got yours from bbbj, chances are you have the HSV-1 virus which most people have anyway. Based on the info I read, if you have HSV-1 genital herpes, you should experience milder symptoms and less frequent breakouts since HSV-1 is a predominantly oral virus and not comfortable living in the genital area...Anyway, thanks for the warning...really appreciate you coming out and warning us of the dangers of having unprotected oral sex...Like you I've engaged in it in the past and never thought you could get anything from it.

Can't really find data or statistics on the prevalence of herpes here in the Philippines over the net....though I would tend to think it should be quite common here as well given the number of American tourists who come here to visit and the number Filipino balikbayans who come in and out of the Philippines from the US...I would also imagine the disease to be quite common in Europe and other parts of Asia as well....Personally, I don't know anyone who has it but then again it is not some topic readily discussed among individuals.....From the info I gathered, this disease rarely becomes life-threatening...for most people it is just nuisance they learn to live with it when they have their occasional outbreaks.....Anyway, if you got yours from bbbj, chances are you have the HSV-1 virus which most people have anyway. Based on the info I read, if you have HSV-1 genital herpes, you should experience milder symptoms and less frequent breakouts since HSV-1 is a predominantly oral virus and not comfortable living in the genital area...Anyway, thanks for the warning...really appreciate you coming out and warning us of the dangers of having unprotected oral sex...Like you I've engaged in it in the past and never thought you could get anything from it.

My suggestion for everyone who has done any kind of intercourse(oral or genital) with someone they are not intimate with is to get tested. you might not be experiencing symptoms, but believe me it's there.

kawawa kanamn bro

ingat ka

onga pla sang MP mo yan nakuha? para maging aware kme ..it would be a LARGE help for us

thanks

Sigh....

I just tested positive for herpes. watch out from getting BBBJ from MP's

why is it that,if you pick up a girl who IS infected with std or aids and youve checked her out with any symptoms that she MAY have std or aids ,,tpos WALA ka nmn makikita...tapos after doing the deed..you get infected and you see the effects of std on you na...bkt ganun?

ang wierd

ung naghawa sayo wala namang effect sknya...kaya nga hindi mo alam

pero ikaw ung nahawa..may physical effects na na nakikita

just curious

enlighten me

Edited by IQ Zero
My suggestion for everyone who has done any kind of intercourse(oral or genital) with someone they are not intimate with is to get tested. you might not be experiencing symptoms, but believe me it's there.

Good idea....what kind of test was done on you??? Blood test ba??? Can you get results on the same day???

kawawa kanamn bro

ingat ka

onga pla sang MP mo yan nakuha? para maging aware kme ..it would be a LARGE help for us

thanks

OO nga......curious din ako what mp you got this from......and how long after exposure did you start to see symptoms in your case????

Edited by uno1234
Good idea....what kind of test was done on you??? Blood test ba??? Can you get results on the same day???

OO nga......curious din ako what mp you got this from......and how long after exposure did you start to see symptoms in your case????

Yeah blood test. It took a week for me to get the results, kasi they do the tests in batches. A friend of mine told me that if you get it from the Medical City ng tuesday, you can get the result by friday, they run the tests wednesdays.

I think I got it from sylvanus. The symptoms started to appear 1 week after, although it was just minor. Just a little itch at the base of my you know what the bumps started appearing around 2 months later.

But again, based from what i've read too, Herpes does not show the same symptoms for everyone. Most common are bumps on the shaft, sometimes there might be blisters(singaw). more often that not, no symptoms, you just have it, Then BAM you transfer it to another person. :(

So again, my advice bro.. get tested...

why is it that,if you pick up a girl who IS infected with std or aids and youve checked her out with any symptoms that she MAY have std or aids ,,tpos WALA ka nmn makikita...tapos after doing the deed..you get infected and you see the effects of std on you na...bkt ganun?

ang wierd

ung naghawa sayo wala namang effect sknya...kaya nga hindi mo alam

pero ikaw ung nahawa..may physical effects na na nakikita

just curious

enlighten me

Hindi siya weird. The thing is, all diseases presently differently in different people. Ang mas weird para sa akin, you know the risks of what you're doing - then better protect yourself rather than regret a night of passion for the rest of your life.

Stay safe peeps.

What is scary is you can get it from unprotected oral sex..........I for one thought oral safe was safe......Boy!!!! I was wrong!!! the more I read about the std info on the internet......the more na ayaw mo na magloko

By the way, does anyone know where you can get tested for herpes and get the results on the same day????? I think I'm getting myself tested para sigurado........

Edited by IQ Zero

sorry to hear about that bro. I used experienced that dilemma regarding HIV, Herpes and Warts. but my doctor and blood test clarified everything to me that I do not have it. its up to me whether to believe them or not. The test for herpes is usually 1 week and most doctor said hindi pa daw siya ganun ka accurate. sometimes you tested positive then negative or the other way around. pinacheck mo na ba sa doctor yung mga bumps mo? last time I experience some bumps at my shaft with white spot but it ended up as hair follicle blockage and white heads. patibayin mo lang ang immune system mo and from what i heard paminsan hindi na magrereoccur ang herpes sa katawan pero extra ingat lang

sorry to hear about that bro. I used experienced that dilemma regarding HIV, Herpes and Warts. but my doctor and blood test clarified everything to me that I do not have it. its up to me whether to believe them or not. The test for herpes is usually 1 week and most doctor said hindi pa daw siya ganun ka accurate. sometimes you tested positive then negative or the other way around. pinacheck mo na ba sa doctor yung mga bumps mo? last time I experience some bumps at my shaft with white spot but it ended up as hair follicle blockage and white heads. patibayin mo lang ang immune system mo and from what i heard paminsan hindi na magrereoccur ang herpes sa katawan pero extra ingat lang

Yeah, that's what it looked like. Already had 2 doctors check. The first one said that it looked like herpes, the second one said hair follicles nga lang daw. Good thing the first doctor ordered the test.

What is scary is you can get it from unprotected oral sex..........I for one thought oral safe was safe......Boy!!!! I was wrong!!! the more I read about the std info on the internet......the more na ayaw mo na magloko

I think I wrote about how HSV1 can be transmitted through very small breaks in the skin through contact with infected saliva just two weeks ago. Remember that you exchange bodily fluids even during oral sex, even if you're at the receiving end - so anything and everything IS possible.

Again, better be safe than sorry guys.

I see. this is the first time I got to talk someone with informations. thank you for sharing us your experience and warn us. Did the blister broke on its own?

Nope, the blisters didn't break on their own. Herpes sores typically break on their own, but not necessarily. Again, there are a lot of different symptoms for everybody. some people just get a minor itch down there.

Look around the net, if you go to yoshi2me.com and herpes-coldsores.com, they have a forum there that deals with people who have herpes or think they have herpes. you would be astounded as to how many variations of the symptoms there are.

I think I wrote about how HSV1 can be transmitted through very small breaks in the skin through contact with infected saliva just two weeks ago. Remember that you exchange bodily fluids even during oral sex, even if you're at the receiving end - so anything and everything IS possible.

Again, better be safe than sorry guys.

Yep, Herpes could be transitted through saliva and other bodily fluids (except blood). From what the doctors tell me, the virus just needs to get into contact with any thin skin (mouth, genitals). The virus also infects you quite easily, in fact transmission of herpes is easier than HIV(good thing my HIV test turned out negative, hehe, bright side)

Edited by IQ Zero
Yeah, that's what it looked like. Already had 2 doctors check. The first one said that it looked like herpes, the second one said hair follicles nga lang daw. Good thing the first doctor ordered the test.

Sorry friend but I am curious whether your a male or female. Your name and profile are female and yet you got herpes from an MP (sylvannus)..Is this correct? Peace

Sorry friend but I am curious whether your a male or female. Your name and profile are female and yet you got herpes from an MP (sylvannus)..Is this correct? Peace

That's my bad, I'm male, i just used the first name that popped into my head when I created the profile (created a new one, didn't want to use my old profile) and i didn't bother changing the other stuff.

There are 2 types amorphous urates and phosphates. Urates usually appear in acidic urine while phosphates in alkaline urine. There is no specific clinical interpretation for their presence. In my opinion, if the rest is normal then there is nothing to worry about.

Hi, I posted here a few months back inquiring about clinics for STD...

I went to this small clinic near our place, got tested and treated there. But I never really knew what I got though, I just assumed it was an STD since I went to an MP before that (two-weeks before), but the doctor there said it was Non-Gonococcal Urethritis. But with what I've read about NGU, you can get it sexually (chlamydia...) and non-sexually (UTI, an inflamed prostate...). Thus, the reason why I dont know...

As for the visits to the doctor, the test they did was with the use of urine strips. The first test that came out tested positive for leukocytes so he gave me medication, doxycycline for ten days. After the medication, I came back, got tested again and the result now was just trace of leukocytes (I went back 2 days after completing the medication). He gave me the same medication and again was told to go back there after the meds... So I did. But after the test, the result was still the same, there was still trace of leukocyte in my urine. Now the doctor asked me when did I finish my meds, and I said that I completed it 2 days (also) before going there. And cited this as the reason why there is still trace in my urine and told me that I should have returned to him before completing the meds. So this time, he again gave me the same meds, but extending them to 15 days, and come back after 10 days. He also got a urine sample for culture, to see if the meds are working I think. The urine culture was ok, they said that the meds they gave me was working. But as for the urine test, the result that came out was still the same, there was still trace in my urine. Didn't have a chance to go back though, I was already out of the country when I finished the meds.

My questions; what does the trace of leukocyte in my urine really mean? I read or heard somewhere, that trace in the urine doesn't mean a thing, it can happen that there is trace in your urine but nothing is wrong with you (pls correct me if I'm wrong here). I haven't felt any symptoms since the first set of medications, does this mean that I'm already ok or do I have to get checked to be sure? 'coz if its chlamydia, its possible that I still have it and dont know it, right? (I had UTI-like symptoms at the start, is it possible not to have these symptoms again if I do have chlamydia?) And also, I usually have symptoms of UTI, even before the mp experience (not sure if its UTI or a problem with my prostate or something else...) about 3-4 times a year maybe. Haven't got checked for this, coz it goes away after a week or two. Could it be just coincidence that I thought I had an STD but have this instead beacause of the circumstances?

sorry for the long post..

hope you guys here can help me with this.

(quoted the post 'coz I remembered my experience while reading it...)

Thanks...

hello everyone , just got my HIV and VDRL result and it's a WOO-HOO, both are negative! Thank God! Been worried-to-death while waiting for it.. :-)

anyway, i still have some questions,. is it possible to have lesions on my penis even if my last sexual intercourse (only done insertive oral sex in my entire 22 years of life, am I that unfortunate? hehe! so afraid of contracting STDs that's why) was more than 6 months ago?? the lesions were linear and what I did was to clean it daily with alcohol and oh boy, it was a bit painful doing that.. lols. the lesions dry up (flakes of dry skin around the linear lesion) the next day or 2 when I clean it with alcohol.. now the lesions are gone but some parts of my penis and pubic area itch and looks like dry sometimes.. and also, almost every morning, the dorsal part of my penis feels sticky and sometimes has odor.. no discharge nor dysuria.. and one thing, a week or at least a month before I had those lesions, hindi ako masyado naging hygienic, after working out sa gym, di nako nakakapalit ng underwear agad, minsan inaabot pa ko til the next day bago makapagpalit, yikes! (my bad!!).. pwedeng reason ba yun kung infection to?

is my case a possible STD, i am ruling out syphilis and HIV as my problem based on my negative VDRL and HIV tests result.. is this genital herpes which I acquired through insertive oral sex? been bothered by this thought because I know herpes is incurable.. hahay!

hoping for your valuable reply guys.. thanks..