If you got money and you want the best Go for Makati Med and St.Lukes in Taguig (Makati Med has the best equipment for that)

If you don't got the money Hi-Precision Clinic is advisable. But I got no Price range for that

Also depends on the test you will be taking. HIV test are ,generally speaking, cheaper compared to swab test

thanks! any hi-prec clinic ba yan? i suppose i should go doon sa medyo malayo sa amin ahahaha

Ano po ba gamot sa genital warts? ung nabibili lng po sa drugstrores. salamat.

The ones being bought on drugstores like Mercury Drug, Generic DrugStore are most of the time not effective. I would suggest to go to any Chinese Drugstore in Ongpin and asked for two items:

1) Ointment for outside application to remove warts

2) Herbal drink to make sure the warts will not come back

I am not Chinese but I had helped friends by doing this.

A week ago, I took 4 different massage in Manila. 1st and 2nd day are legit massages, while the 3rd and 4th day are on a nuru massage (the 4th day with protected v. sex). Yesterday, I got some rashes on my hands and I am associating it with some sort of STD, it's quite itchy and it goes through my whole body. I got some terrible experience 7 months ago for an unknown STD with tremendous emotional stress (particularly to HIV scare). Tao talaga hindi marunong matuto sa pagkakamali, siguro karma na ito. Hindi ko talaga maiwasan magkasala :(

Question to experts here and I'd like to share my experience as well, for those who are trying to explore this kind of business. This PSP thing was introduced to me by a colleague and directed me to a website. I got intrigued and thought I'd start from a basic one (massage with ES) so there it goes. I've been through hell since that day, having an unexpected unprotected coitus (from a therapist). 3 days after, I got a burning sensation on the part of my genitalia, frequent urination, and abdominal pain. The doctors (about 3 or 4) I went to gave me strong oral antibiotics (3rd and fourth gen) and 1 intravenous antibiotic even without diagnosing what exact STD I got. No discharge or whatever. Worst is I had a contact with my partner with that 3 day period. Good thing is she's supportive and so we both sought medical expertise.

After 2 weeks of medication, the burning sensation was gone and somehow the abdominal pain was alleviated, but the frequency of urination was there. Further, I got into heavy depression when learning about STD and most specially on the possible HIV acquisition. It got even worse when I've experienced most of the symptoms of HIV I've read on the internet. That was more than 3 months of torture. I've consulted a urologist because of the frequency of urination and he gave me some medicine (I forgot the name), and gladly I got a nice doctor who gave me some good advises and some tests. I thought I'm already better, but after a week, dahil sa sobrang hilig, I had another contact with my partner. I went to my province for a vaction and when I was on the bus back to Manila, I got a pretty serious abdominal pain and sweating for 1 hour until our bus stop. I got better after urinating. To cut the story short, I've been to a lot of doctors and lots of testing (CT scan, numerous blood extraction - to include HIV testing, numerous urinalysis, ultrasound, 2D echo, treadmill test, ECG) and I'm glad all results are negative.

The problem right now is that everytime I have a contact with my partner, I got this abdominal pain and some discomfort on my stomach. I have also this pain on my right and left flank (suspected kidney problem but lab test results show nothing wrong) which I am very much concerned of. My urination is already different with the way I urinate before this hellish experience. By the way, my uro said it's prostatitis and so he prescribed me of 1 month antibiotic medication but it never did get better, and most importantly, my partner's doctor said she's okay.

I somehow accepted these changes in my body, my sexual urge was lessened, pero hindi pa rin natuto sa pagkakamali. Nagagawi pa rin sa mga bawal na lugar at nakadalawang beses pa, pero sabi ko sa sarili ko, ayaw ko nang magkasala. Sana di na masundan pa, iniisip ko na lang, mas malala pa yung sakit ng iba.

My question pala is re: the abdominal pain after sex (without CD), did anyone experience this or is this a typical symptom of prostatitis. If I masturbate, wala hindi naman ganun, tapos yung 2 encounters ko (protected sex) wala namang ganung problem.

Thanks for reading.

• 4 weeks later...

sir, sorry ah, i may not be a doctor, but i am in a medical profession, negative nmn lahat ng test, maybe you need to follow up again to your urologist or maybe its psychological in nature, here's the trick, try to abstain for a month and relax a bit, try not to think and forget all of those things, just go back to your regular activities. and try to drink plenty of water and exercise. hope it helps :)

syphilis lang. Tignan mo lang maigi if may sugat sa bibig at mabaho. pag mern, back out ka na.

Ulitin ko... Di mo masabi a girl is safe kasi walang sugat or walang amoy. It's possible for someone to be sick but not show any symptoms. There are many reasons... One possibility is the condition is still in early stages, so the symptoms are still very mild. Baka di pa lumabas ang sugat, or sobra liit di pa pansin.

Anyone here who have tested positive for HIV na nakuha sa ktv or spa? Anyway, i did a terrible mistake of doing it live on ktv in cubao.. My Longest 3mos ever kakahintay ng symptoms for std at window period sa hiv.. Nakapagtest ako ng hiv after 8weeks sa loveyourself at after 3mos naman sa social hygiene clinic. Weird lang kasi puro gay kasabay ko sa loveyourself at mga therapist naman sa social hygiene. Hehe. Buti na lang di ako tinamaan ng std at hiv.. Discreet naman testing sa facilities na yun at very accomodating mga staff.. Sa mga in doubt dyan wag na mahiya magpatest. According nga pala dun sa ID doctor, HIV test is conclusive at 3mos even sa 3rd gen na test.

• 2 weeks later...

Rule of thumb by order of Importance:

1. Stay monogamous. (Loyal to 1 wife/partner and that person being also loyal to you)

2. Stick to ESpas (where no intercourse is involved) - Still have the risk of contracting STDs from skin-to-skin contact, kissing, etc.

3. Use Condom during sex - I can't emphasize this enough. If you will follow a rule, THIS IS IT!

If you failed in all three, well, it's not too late.

4. Get tested right away at free consultation/testing centers.(i.e. www.loveyourself.ph)

5. Pray and don't do it again.

P.S. The mental anguish you will experience between 4 and 5 will be enough for you not to do it again.

Good luck kapatid!