Guest iyukitakahishi

Hi,

I went to Urology Center of Philippines for fear of having Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, or Syphilis. I experience pain when urinating. The doc said the tests are expensive and the most economical way to go is to just straight get the injection (P4,500) or take the oral antibiotics (Oflaxin for 7 days twice a day). He said testing can be inaccurate and also more expensive. He said Gonorrhea testing can be upwards of P11k.

But, I'm also worried about where I got it from. I'd like to inform my sexual partners if they have stds. Should I just take the meds and also tell my partners to take meds just in case? Or should I get checked just to know. (I actually had he Syphilis test and it was negative, but somehow the clinic didn't proceed with the Gonorrhea and Clamydia testing...)

Either way, I have pain when pissing and I don't feel well... mentally and physically.

FYI

HIV / STD home test kits. No one will know.... not even us (well as long as you use an alias )

Please visit www.gettested.ph for complete details

11036458_847058022014772_857370338523867

Just sharing, prolly 6-8 years ago, I experienced pain in peeing but only in the morning, yellowish to green and had stains on my underwear.

But I didn't had it check out(I was afriad), after a week or no more pain and everything went back to normal.

Most STD's are Viral in nature, and our anti bodies will attack the virus and we will eventually get well. It's just a matter of when.. or if you're still alive or your dick has fallen off.

Depends on the type of STD. If it's bacterial, then it can be treated with antibiotics but be careful as some may lay dormant (e.g. syphilis) and progress to secondary and tertiary stages especially if the immune system is weakend. If it's viral like HIV, then it's incurable. With the right treatment though, and if you keep yourself healthy and fit, then more than 10-20 years is a good number. With HIV, the problem is if your CD count drops then you progress to AIDS where you get all the opportunistic infections that will cause your demise. So always stay safe.

Hi,

I went to Urology Center of Philippines for fear of having Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, or Syphilis. I experience pain when urinating. The doc said the tests are expensive and the most economical way to go is to just straight get the injection (P4,500) or take the oral antibiotics (Oflaxin for 7 days twice a day). He said testing can be inaccurate and also more expensive. He said Gonorrhea testing can be upwards of P11k.

But, I'm also worried about where I got it from. I'd like to inform my sexual partners if they have stds. Should I just take the meds and also tell my partners to take meds just in case? Or should I get checked just to know. (I actually had he Syphilis test and it was negative, but somehow the clinic didn't proceed with the Gonorrhea and Clamydia testing...)

Either way, I have pain when pissing and I don't feel well... mentally and physically.

gonorrhea and chlamydia, usually package deal yan. if you get one, you're most likely infected with the other. another sign of this is pag may discharge, or yung "tulo" na tinatawag at sobrang sakit umihi. The easiest and most economical way of having yourself tested is yung urine culture and sensitivity. Different labs/hospitals have different rates. After a week, saka mo malalaman results mo. What we usually do is if the person has discharge and urinary pain, we treat agad for chlamydia/gonorrhea. if you dont have discharge naman, then most probably you dont have the disease.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

yes dude you should inform them as a matter of responsibility and also for practical reason, you might have sex with them again kaya you'll get infected again if they don't go through the treatment

• 2 weeks later...

Sa mga massage spa with ES sa qc may kumakalat ba na std and aids? Please share, idea lang. Kasi may time i didnt wear condom :)

regardless if may kumakalat or wala na news, once you made contact without protection (with a person whom you are not sure is clear and monogamous), best to get yourself check buddy.

Edited by 6666

I suspect my partner has an hiv cause he has a contact with paid girls. Its to late when i discover that he is cheating & its possible that he's being exposed, because he didnt use condoms. My fear is, we have contact(sex but he didnt cum) once, is it possible that I also got infected????

I suspect that he got hiv because, he refuse sex with me(don't know if its guilt or its not me that he wants), he didnt cum, bad breath before hindi naman, mouth sore(singaw) hindi gumagaling, lagi may tubo pag gumaling isa singaw lng, lots of skin tags, always tired, night sweat, may makati sa singit nya Hindi lng alam what exact, kasi Hindi nya pakita....

I was being paranoid, pls tell if possible ba na mahawa agad if ever na Hindi maingat ang cheater ba asawa??? Suggestion... Pacheck ako ng hiv or hiwalayan na?

Can hiv be detected in pap smea?. Natatakot din kasi ako, very conservative family ako and respected in my career. Ayaw ko masirA because of my husband lng. Medyo nahirap ang situation but most fear ko talaga is magkasakit. Hope wag naman, once lang naman kami sex and hindi kasi ako aware sa ginawa nya.

Hope our daughter will understand when time comes na makasure ako na may hiv sya at no chance for the marriage to continue. Im doing some research din what is hiv n aid, nakaktakot talaga and ang dami ko pa plans for the family. Hope this can be prevented and cure. For now wala naman ako symptoms nararamdaman. I'll get my pap smear result this week. Hope no abnormalities, kasi pag abnormal, maybe ill try to chek hiv test.

Can hiv be detected in pap smea?. Natatakot din kasi ako, very conservative family ako and respected in my career. Ayaw ko masirA because of my husband lng. Medyo nahirap ang situation but most fear ko talaga is magkasakit. Hope wag naman, once lang naman kami sex and hindi kasi ako aware sa ginawa nya.

Hope our daughter will understand when time comes na makasure ako na may hiv sya at no chance for the marriage to continue. Im doing some research din what is hiv n aid, nakaktakot talaga and ang dami ko pa plans for the family. Hope this can be prevented and cure. For now wala naman ako symptoms nararamdaman. I'll get my pap smear result this week. Hope no abnormalities, kasi pag abnormal, maybe ill try to chek hiv test.

There is no other way but to have it checked. You owe it to yourself and to your possible future sex partners, if there would be any, in the first place.

Peace of mind is hard to come by and buy. Again, get yourself checked.

Hiv cannot detect at early stage daw and need to wait for about 3 months or more to be accurate. Pano yun if you dont know nA nahahawa ka na pala, kasi expect mo negative then continue lang kayo ng asawa mo, after 3months mo pa malaman na meron pala sya kasi macheck pa late na. I cannot comfront him naman kasi infidelity and cheAting naman hindi aamin kung patuloy pa din sya sa pag punta nya sa mga spa and pay girls. Cannot understand him why he's doing such thing. Sobrang mahirap dalahin, both infidelity and paranoid of having hiv. Im starting to see hin very low. But i dont want to compromise my daughter, ayaw ko magkaroon sya broken family :(

How can i ask my husband to test for hiv? Im paranoid if he got it then if ever i'll get it too if we do have intercourse.

I dont want to avoid him, and want to give him another chance... But im really worried, i still got lots of plan for my family future.

Nakakahiya din kasi mag pa test. Is there any test kit that we can buy over the counter? Where n how much? For the test namN, how expensive din?

More that a month na and iwas ako na magkaroon kami ng intimacy. But how long ako iiwas. And i also fear na din, continue na sya sa spa dito sa qc, kasi may pagkukulang na. :(

• 2 weeks later...

my friend told me that he has stains in his underware since yesterday .. medyo yellowish .. is it because he takes Vitamin C? or cum niya yun na lumalabas ng kusa? hehehe ... wala naman daw amoy at di sumasakit ang genitals niya http://manilatonight.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

Sounds like urine stains lang naman. Aka "nicotine" lol. Vitamins may make your urine appear brighter/orange also. But I really think di lang sya nag taktak nang maigi after peeing. I can infer tho that the fact he's worried about having an std means he must be engaging with risky partners. So, ingat ingat.

Doc , frend ko nagkagenital warts, nkukuha po ba iyon sa hand job or live sex dapat, pag nag made contact po ba sa virus, khit mligo or nag alcohol expose kna d sya mdadala sa hugas? Pina gardasil na po sya 3 vaccine complete pero may iba lumilitaw ibalumiliit. 2 weeks after 1st genital warts nya na maliit nagpavaccine n sya. Pano po iyan doc observe? Kc sbi sa net at youtube American doctors mawawala sya after 2 years? O dapat ipa cautery khit maliit?

Actually, sir johnbmikael, you can request for a private check up, either in your home or in a hotel, with extra charge and non-refundable deposit, of course. But in most cases, it is not necessary. Our clinic is very private. It doesnt even feel like a clinic when you enter. And strictly by appointment only. No walk ins. Limited number of patients per day, to be able to give our full attention. (But GMs from MTC are given preferential treatment in scheduling)

PM me if you're serious about having a consult.

There are many GMs here who suspect that they have been exposed to std, but only a few of them would have the courage to get tested. In the mean time, the infections spread to other partners. Ths is often the case: a guy would come to us and test positive, then goes home to tell the partner, then they both come for treatment, if their relationship survives. My advice - if you think you have been exposed, get tested first before you have intimate contact with your loved one. It will save you a lot of trouble (and money).

@ R. Dean

I got to scan and read this. I wanted to ask if you can PM me the numbers of your clinic so I can get an appointment schedule . I tried to send a PM to you but it did not work.