• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guest byanmaximo

Shet ive been having sex with different kinds of girls

wala pa nmng std ata ako

hmmm

but minsan ung lips ng member ko parang warat na

pero wlang sugat

nakabukas lng siya sometimes

hmmmm :unsure:

^actually its very variable. it can range from as low as 3 mos to as long as a year or more . its a case by case basis and also depends on the person's immune defenses (if he's susceptible to all kinds of infection). you have to consider if you're high risk (e.g. having unprotected sex with different women or unprotected anal homosexual sex which is the population with the highest risk of getting HIV) or if ur partner is highrisk too (if he/she uses IV drugs, fooling around, etc.)

thanks for the feedback i did post 6months test just to be extra sure. and it turned out negative thats a relief now its my time to move on with life.

good for you ! but it doesn't mean that you are immune from the virus, better have a protected sex next time than be sorry for the rest of your life!

btw, you can browse this site which i think would give everyone a better understanding of HIV infection

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite

happy new year MTC !!!!!

Guest jbalingit

sa tingin nyo ba if i had unprotected sex sa girl na pipick upin ko sa harrison plaza maafect ako?

ano ba signs ng isang infected na girl with aids/std?

paano ko malalaman na clean sya?

gusto ko ko kasi live

wala ba akonh magagawa para makita kung madami ung girl o hindi?

Well, wala talaga. If you want to take the risk then go ahead and do it live.

You can always have yourself tested for STDs and HIV later but better be prepared when the tests come out positive.

It's actually your choice dude. Better be safe than sorry for the rest of your life.