Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

laugh.gif i love this line tongue.gif

hey, there's shrek, right? tongue.gif

Yes, shrek - got ahead of me. :) But I wonder how many real life shreks will go for ogre fiona instead of the princess version :)

Even she thought she would become eternally pretty with truly love's kiss :)

You can see by the question here that the ugly men are looking for beautiful women and not the ogre version :)

Edited by complicated8

when it comes to guys, mas natatakot ako sa masyadong gwapo. natatakot na kahit hindi niya gusto

magloko, unintentional meron lalapit na chicks sakanya.haha! another thing, meron dito sa mtc,

nagustuhan ko tlga, gwapo. and all. mabait. naging kame, pero dko alam kung ituturing kong boyfriend un talaga.

pero takot tlga ako at hindi fully naniniwala

goodlooking guys can be truly loving, faithful and all. pero dba, meron parin side na pwede

palipas oras lang? :lol: lahat naman actually, capable kahit nga panget nagtatarantado.haha!

in short, tinitignan ko ung character. ung personality. not too strong, hindi naman weak. :P

basta knows how to treat girls right, ok saken. gentleman. dko naman sinabing makabasag pinggan

na lalake, pero alam pano magrereact sa iba2ng instances. matured enough and a man with sense :)

i dont believe na meron panget. we are just a bunch a unique human persons. meron pwede hindi fit sa gusto mo, meron naman sobra. meron na tama lang. so walang knalaman for me kung gwapo, average or panget. nasa character un at diskarte. :)

Edited by cHinitababe86
  • 3 weeks later...

dahil hindi balanse ang mundo. meaning, ang gwapo plus the humor,

the witty-ness, smart attitude and the sensible talkers, are most of the time

hard to be found. :lol:

minsan, gwapo pero... gwapo lang. period. :lol:

pag kinausap mo, gwapo parin. hahaha!

pag sensible matters mo inapproach,

only his physical attributes lang is the one na kaya niya i-brag.

lesson: gwapo siya. sana hindi nalang siya nagsalita..

hindi ko nalang siya nakadate.

inantok ako..

and thinking of what reason to give para makauwi na.

one thing: kama-makasex-maka score = FR *yabang mode* ego booster :P

all in all, one important factor is the personality,

a little of the physical. and the sensibility matters alot. :wub:

PS: gustong gusto ko ung mga pagkakataon na ilang oras nakame nakaupo, at aabutan ng pagdilim hindi ako mabobore, at gugustuhin ko pa siya makita again and again. B)

Edited by cHinitababe86

may i just say that MONEY does not make any guy GWAPO. and GWAPO can only go so far.

and can i ask men why you think women would go for not so attractive men just for what they have in their pockets.

it's what you have in your brain that counts and a very good sense of humor.

by the way dfgvan, BADING BADING KA? HEHEHEHE :P

may i just say that MONEY does not make any guy GWAPO. and GWAPO can only go so far.

and can i ask men why you think women would go for not so attractive men just for what they have in their pockets.

it's what you have in your brain that counts and a very good sense of humor.

by the way dfgvan, BADING BADING KA? HEHEHEHE :P

so you think i'm gwapo??? hehehhee... i'm flattered

Now these, not so good looking guys like me, kasi we have nothing to lose na kasi eh. Sanay na kami ma kanchawan na basted and all, it's become a routine. Kasi pag hindi kami sinagot ng hotchick or whatever, ayos lang, pag naging kami, e di lalong mas ok yun.

Compared to the gwapo guys, they have lots to lose. Sa mga friends palang nila eh, me kanchawan na yan. So si gwapo guy, di magpapatalo kasi nga gwapo siya eh diba. Ayun, pag nabasted mejo hihina ang morale or confidence.

We have nothing to lose, they have everything to lose :P just my two cents

I have read somewhere na 'ang tunay na lalake daw walang abs!' :lol:

i know it's kinda funny. pero today i just discovered na there's actually a lil bit of truth behind that slogan. i enrolled myself in a gym because lately i notice lumalaki na tyan ko because always busy na sa work and no time na ako to jog. I love jogging pa naman pero minimum of 1-3kms lang. so going back, ang problem ko lang talaga is my tyan. so there i was sa gym doing sit-ups (because there are people using equips at that time). when this cute and sexy girl came up to me for a chit chat. i told her why i was there and she told me that frankly it's not a very big deal for guys having a bit of fat belly. and the next sentence she said just blew my mind...

She said that some girls like chubby guys and she thinks guys with whopping 6packs are overrated and trying hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boy i love this girl!. i immediately invited her if she wants to gobble a couple of Big Macs and large fries with me. :lol:

there i was trying to defend myself why i want exercise. i just told her for health reasons na lang why i want to continue. :lol:

so there you have it. tayong mga walang abs ay astig pa ren! ;)

@Quinn

nice one!!! i heard that quote " ang tunay na lalaki may tyan" from my friends... this quote from 90.7 Love Radio made me laugh my ass of....

"ate, kung may nanliligaw sa iyong panget na lalaki, sagutin mo na, kasi sa panahon ngaun mapa-pangit o gwapo ang lalaki.. nagpapatulan" i think it's nicole hiyala or kristine dera punched the line... wahahahahahhahaha