Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

You believe that they do this only for the money? Masyado niyo naman yata nilalait ang mga kababaihan.......

these are generalisation statements that all women only want money from their ugly boyfriends......

I had a girlfriend before....she was much much beautiful......

and she insisted on footing all the bills...hotel, restaurant....

and even insisted on giving me pocket money when we are to go back to our respective homes.....

and pocket money to her is not less than ten thousand pesos......

beautiful woman fall for the ugly man particulary because that man has a handsome wallet and a handsome car perhaps.

dahil mas malakas ang sex appeal ng money

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2003/06-24-shrek-inside.jpg http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/nonlanguagespecific/parks/mgm/entertainment/beautyandthebeast/beauty_beast.jpg

Because fairy tales do come true once in a while

Edited by TNT Hsia
You believe that they do this only for the money? Masyado niyo naman yata nilalait ang mga kababaihan.......

these are generalisation statements that all women only want money from their ugly boyfriends......

I had a girlfriend before....she was much much beautiful......

and she insisted on footing all the bills...hotel, restaurant....

and even insisted on giving me pocket money when we are to go back to our respective homes.....

and pocket money to her is not less than ten thousand pesos......

totally agree with you! :thumbsupsmiley: Looks and Money are NOT everything. I dont care about them. I would rather be with the person who could treat me nicely. Someone who likes being with me, cudle me up and is fun to be with. Someone who is devoted to me. and I dont want a rich man, a man who is simple and makes a good living is perfectly right. :heart:

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2003/06-24-shrek-inside.jpg http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/nonlanguagespecific/parks/mgm/entertainment/beautyandthebeast/beauty_beast.jpg

Because fairy tales do come true once in a while

from the point of view of the man, perhaps. haha. i actually dont think that beautiful women fall for ugly men. but i do think that beautiful women, more often than not, know that a there is more to a person than just the looks.

Id certum est quod certum reddi potest :thumbsupsmiley:

totally agree with you! :thumbsupsmiley: Looks and Money are NOT everything. I dont care about them. I would rather be with the person who could treat me nicely. Someone who likes being with me, cudle me up and is fun to be with. Someone who is devoted to me. and I dont want a rich man, a man who is simple and makes a good living is perfectly right. :heart:

yeah.. i agree :) :cool:

There's another set of women that end up going for the freaks of the world. Those that originally hooked up with a good-looking jackass in high school/college before they met Shrek. The jackass cheated on them, ignored them, maybe slapped them around a little, used them, etc...they got out of that hell, in comes boy pangit as a sensitive, caring shoulder to cry on. Give pangit a little time in that situation and sometimes he gets to replace jackass. Ugly ever after.

In some cases, you can't help but appreciate it. Girl ignores nice guy back in school because her friends don't like his old pants, has thick-rimmed glasses and other superficial crap. Girl instead hooks up with handsome, athletic dude who turns out to be quite good at backhanding her when she complains about stuff. Girl comes crawling back to nice guy. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.

• 1 month later...
..I would like to believe that it's really a matter of how the guy makes the girl feel.

I agree... this thread has generalized women... and I can see senseless answers like they haven't met me and blah blah... though meant as jokes (perhaps) it somehow annoys me...

anyway people get attracted to people because of a certain things we might not even comprehend... and the range of things may vary from people to people... money, car and all those crap included... oh well...

and geez... it's like saying why do smart guys fall for the dumb girls... but yeah that's another generalization... the world...

personality and maybe money ... i guess

for people who say its a generalisation ... it cant be a generalisation if it (the answer) pertains to the question being asked ... wanna deal with specifics then ask a specific question

i couldnt agree more, a lot of good looking are just that, however it takes time for women to really realize this, most of the time its too late already.... ^_^

"Most or almost all UGLY Men that I saw with their beautiful girlfriends are Men with lots of money with or without the sense of humor or intelligence, therefore ... UGLY Men are being loved by beautiful Women for the main reason that they have lots of Money."

This is so true. I admit i am ugly but have a nice car and money and i have seen beautiful girls fall for me without even knowing my personality. Ayaw ko din patulan kasi for me it is not true love..hehehe

"Most or almost all UGLY Men that I saw with their beautiful girlfriends are Men with lots of money with or without the sense of humor or intelligence, therefore ... UGLY Men are being loved by beautiful Women for the main reason that they have lots of Money."

This is so true. I admit i am ugly but have a nice car and money and i have seen beautiful girls fall for me without even knowing my personality. Ayaw ko din patulan kasi for me it is not true love..hehehe

hahaha ... right on dude

There's a song Humanap ka ng panget para di ka msaktan! maybe this is true for others. But in general, specially in this generation, Money talks! Gone where the days where good looks counts! It's better to be born with the silver spoon with an ugly face than to be born handsome with an empty stomach. But of course this only applies to men. With women, it's the other way around...