Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

wow nice in ice, agree ako sa choice no. 2 mo, kasi ako gusto ko rin ng cute guys, pero i tend to have

not that cute, ayoko kasi silang boyfriend eh, so yabang din kasi, pero di ko naman nilalahat....

yep, meron mga cute and humble na combination.. tulad ko.. :P

..another crack at it. It's about VALUE. Dami ibig sabihin but here's my pick from Dictionary.com

Value = A principle, standard, or quality considered worthwhile or desirable.

..so who decides what's worthwhile or desirable? Edi yung nag a-appraise. sabi nga from a previous

post, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But actually, VALUE is in the eye of the beholder. Some

people just don't consider beauty as valueable, say, as money, humility, humor, intelligence etc.

So when you see a beauty in the arms of a beast, 'wag magtaka. "Beauty" has her own standards,

experiences and perceptions different from your own, and you have to be her to know what the hell

was it in the beast that she found VALUEABLE.

-Sin™

here's the thing when a guy knows he has the looks it tends to be arrogant unlike ugly ducklings they tend to earn more money compared to those who looks gud and in the same time becomes humble coz they know they dont look gud.

so the choices are

1 gud looks with cash but arrogant

2 ugly with cash but humble

Pwede ba gud looks with cash and humble at the same time?

Kase I know alot of ugly people (with or without cash) who are even uglier inside!

Well for me I think, most women are open-minded. They don't only look on the physical appearance but what's inside the person. At the same time most women are easy to fall in love with the thoughtfulness and kindness showed to them by men regardless on how they look like.

:thumbsupsmiley:

if the ugliness that resides only in the face

is much less in severity than

the beauty of that man's strength of character and positive vibes,

in all honesty, i could learn to love that kind of man

(more specially if he's well-endowed down there.

just being honest here  :blush:  :lol:

I second that!

And add to that if he knows how to hit it and treat you like a goddess!

Oh yeah baby! That's why my hubby is worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fhoryou

I know why women fall for guys not that handsome. By law of nature there this reason. If you want to know this law study the Alpha male.

Watch the movies Be Cool, Get Shorty, James Bond series, Dirty Rotten Scoundrel, Cassanova and Don Juan De Marco.

There is this aura that hot women get attracted to. Its not the looks. There is a book Bad Boys written by a female author.

dont get me wrong im not saying all or implying generally,

but based on my own observation, girls with deep logic or with emotional maturity tends to go to the guy with the character that she is looking for rather than the physical appearance.

yung matalinong girl will always think that looks will not last, its a given.

pero yung taong may strong character magtatagal.

dapat ganun din tayong mga guys.

look at the character first, secondary lang dapat ang looks.

tama ba ako mga ladies?

:cool:

Guest fhoryou

Basta ang alam ko at ang alam ng mga ladys na eto its the alpha male persona.

These ladies always falls for thing kahit paulit ulit gawin ng guy.

Its instict

walang panget na tao. panget n ugali madami! kaya minsan tayong mga guys magugulat bat si babae pumatol s isang ganun lng... di kse naman alam kalooban nung lalake db? dami jan judgemental pa.critic! so check muna natin self natin bgo iba..;) both ways yan applied.

I agree with that statement. But there are times that what makes the girl actually run around in circles mooing-off gaga, is niether the physical nor is it the psychological aesthetics but most likely the "financial" beauty of the guy. Sad but true.

Touche'

• 3 weeks later...
walang panget na tao. panget n ugali madami! kaya minsan tayong mga guys magugulat bat si babae pumatol s isang ganun lng... di kse naman alam kalooban nung lalake db? dami jan judgemental pa.critic! so check muna natin self natin bgo iba..;) both ways yan applied.

Huy...no offense ha...pero di lahat ng tao ay maganda or gwapo (physically)...totoo naman diba? :hypocritesmiley: