The Sun Complaint Thread

grovel

• 4 weeks later...
depends on the area. approx less than 400 kbps download and around 150 kbps upload here in binondo. i believe they have a demo unit you can bring home if you are a sun postpaid subscriber

im currently using a sun prepaid line... ok sana sya kung di lang mahina signal and yung mga frequent unknown callers na naghahanap ng phone pal. mga lalaki na gusto maka-jackpot ng chick na kausap... what a bunch of losers...

anyway, im planning to switch into sun postpaid since lagi ko rin naman ginagamit ung sun to talk and text with my girl. im also planning to get this sun wireless broadband service. worries ko lang is yung signal... baka same lang ng sa celfone na super hina!

im currently using a sun prepaid line... ok sana sya kung di lang mahina signal and yung mga frequent unknown callers na naghahanap ng phone pal. mga lalaki na gusto maka-jackpot ng chick na kausap... what a bunch of losers...

anyway, im planning to switch into sun postpaid since lagi ko rin naman ginagamit ung sun to talk and text with my girl. im also planning to get this sun wireless broadband service. worries ko lang is yung signal... baka same lang ng sa celfone na super hina!

Mahina ang signal ng Sun.

Kailangan ko pa tumayo sa may bintana ng office para lang makipag-usap ng maayos.

It's pathetic really.

The Red mobile ad campaign is dead-on.

• 1 month later...

lately late na rin mga text ng globe and smart especially sa gabi,, dahil ata sa nag unlimited din sila,, gusto gayahin ang sun pero madali ata nacongest ang network nila,, hehehe,, best thing is to have sun and backup like globe or smart in case there is no signal,, in such case a dual sim phone is the best thing to have,,, Cheers!

• 1 month later...

regarding sa sun broadband,if u intend on just browsing the web its excellent,but if you are using p2p networks..its useless,

did they blocked p2p ? so you can not download from any site like rapidshare or the likes ? thanks for the info !

utorrent and limewire speeds are limited instead of having a download speed of 1mbps,for rapidshare naman...it works fine,for browsing its ok dinnaman,but if you download movies thru p2p,i wont recommend this for you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im using sun, ok lang lahat ang service exept that im using iphone 3g walang configuration for mms and gprs para magamit ko 3g connection para sa sun, anyone pls i need help for that matter....

SUN doesn't even have call waiting feature!!! Don't keep your hopes high for 3G and MMS... Hehehe

• 1 month later...