Date Attires

jumborat

Personally I will only take my date where they serve good food and good wine and where sandals and ripped jeans are not allowed. So I would say smart casual long sleeved polo and slim-fit slacks and comfortable leather shoes. The reason for this is that I want to see my date in a nice sexy dress and not look like someone who's going to the supermarket.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A collared shirt is almost always a must for a first date. Unless the two of you are off on a serious sporting adventure, wear a button-up shirt or polo. For a cozy dinner, choose a button-up shirt in a classic print, like windowpane or gingham. Headed to an outdoor concert or a leisurely dinner al fresco? Try a conversational print with a touch of seasonality.

polo. or collared shirt and jacket. not a motorcycle leather jacket, smart casual lang like your daily blazer pag bigla may meeting. 

styled hair, wag too spikey or wavy like you're gonna go on a photoshoot. think job interview, since dates are to there to assess and be assessed.

or a cap, not too sporty with your team name all over it. plain color and straight peak, gives the subtle impression you're thinking straight and makes the girl focus on your face and eyes more.

pants, jeans or slacks on the slimmer side. and make sure they accentuate the areas where girls secretly look. 

comfortable stylish shoes. i prefer leather sneakers like Stan Smith, Superstar, Cortez, Lacoste. 

only one bling. a ring or a watch or a necklace. girls like looking at shiny stuff but dont wanna feel outshined. cuffs are stupid. 

ps. if you tuck your shirt in, invest on a nice belt. but not too big of a buckle that makes you look like a cowboy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...