Date Attires

jumborat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

SEXY top, short skirt and super hills B)

Ho Lordy!

I hope you are patient with me. I really look forward to a time that I could go down to Manila and spend time getting to know you.... from what you say and do I feel I would find you marvelously exciting! Have a great weekend coming to you... I really hope we have the chance to meet real soon...:P :D B)

You only have one chance to make a first impression, so it better be a good one. Dressing the right way for a first date is a chance to let your date know something about yourself, and a chance to show off a little by looking great.

Step 1

Find out in advance what the two of you will be doing. A stroll in the park calls for different clothes than a bicycle ride or a formal dinner.

Step 2

Choose clothes from the nicer end of your closet, but nothing extreme. You want to present an honest representation of yourself, convey some of your style, but hold off on any outrageous outfits until you've had a few dates.

Step 3

Aim for the middle ground of your wardrobe: something you'll look put-together in, but won't have to fidget with. If you don't wear suits or dresses regularly, you won't be comfortable in one on a date.

Step 4

Minimize jewelry. For women, slightly more is usually okay, but err on the side of simplicity when it comes to bedecking yourself and your clothing.

Step 5

Groom to impress after you're dressed. Check your nails, hair and breath. Always wear antiperspirant or deodorant.

Step 6

No matter how good your clothes look on hangers, or how much they cost, if you're not comfortable in them, they're not right for a first date. Dress in a way that's going to let you enjoy yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's this blouse that happens to be his favorite... A black loose blouse that shows a little of the shoulder on both sides coz it was designed that way...

Nagkakataon talaga minsan na when we go out, yun ang suot ko. Kaya lalo sya natutuwa... And I found a store that still carries that design. Bili pa raw ako ng ganu na cut. Hahaha....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My first date outfit/look

1. Long-sleeved dark-colored shirt in the evening, light-colored if during the day sleeves up but just by the elbow

2. Dark-blue pair of jeans

3.) Black leather shoes

4.) A really good watch

5.) Get a haircut a day or two before the date

6.) Put on light cologne

7.) Confidence

• 1 month later...