Where Do You Go Grocery/hypermart Shopping?

Puregold in Mandaluyong.

Bago pa kasi, free parking, di pa congested. Food companies and distributors also can attest to this that the lowest prices for their items are in Puregold.

Kapag bago pa kasi.

1. Konti pa ang bumibili

2. Maluwag ang parking

3. Malamig ang aircon (malinis pa at malakas pa ang power)

Kapag wholesale MAKRO

• 6 months later...
Puregold in Mandaluyong.

Bago pa kasi, free parking, di pa congested. Food companies and distributors also can attest to this that the lowest prices for their items are in Puregold.

Kapag bago pa kasi.

1. Konti pa ang bumibili

2. Maluwag ang parking

3. Malamig ang aircon (malinis pa at malakas pa ang power)

Kapag wholesale MAKRO

Korek!!! Bago pa talaga kaya di pa masyadong mahaba ang pilahan... At mura pa!!!

Hi-Top Supermarket Quezon Avenue near EDSA.

They got everything at low prices. They also have imported stuff.

Yeah, Hi-Top has one of the widest choicest around. Prices are quite good.

SM Hypermart, di rin ganyan ka kumpleto. Puregold, maganda rin ang choices however you have to go to one of their bigger outlets. Di parereho kais ang laman ng bawat tindahan.

Edited by crazy8

I prefer Shopwise Cubao, Shopwise Libis, Shopwise Harrison Plaza for the fresh items! this is the only supermarket that i've seen that really knows how to handle their meat. Really good quality meat and huge assortment of cuts. hehehe I'v ebeen to SM hyper at fontera and Puregold makati, and makro cubao... their meat quality is so bad and so un hygienic! paarang luma na.

so far Shopwise has the best quality i've seen...before i used to go to Pricemart to buck impoerted beef, but it's too expensive...and Shopwsie has good quality meat.

Plus, their roast chicken is soooo good! i like the garlic flavored chicken. They also have roast pork belly! wow better than andoks!

I love doing the grocery and going around the wide isles...

specially if the FRESH section is clean and has good quality items.

Just wanted to see what you guys like...

FAVE SUPER/HYPERMARKET: SHOPWISE

REASONS: Very good assortment, nice, bright and clean, very good FRESH section, specially the Meat section. I've tried the meats here and they really kow what they're doing. The steak cuts are really good, and they also have items that are pre-cut for your cooking style, and marinated items are good too.

Another thing i like is the roast chicken...cheaper than baliwags or andoks and it's big pa and tastey. Unlike SM or puregold...sobrang liit ng manok.

HOW MUCH YOU USUALLY SPEND: P2,000 every two weeks

I usually go to Cherry in Shaw... Prices are okay. Imported stuff are cheaper too. Other options for value would be Pioneer center in Mandaluyong. Their buy one take one deals cant be beat. Also their pseudo 168 additions are also welcome sans the non communicative TDK. Then there is pure gold. Though limited in assortment prices are very low. And beat their roast chicken prices. You have to rush though those things disappear fast. And the fast food area is inspired. Makro also is a pick and choose affair. But not bad too.

• 3 weeks later...
I love doing the grocery and going around the wide isles...

specially if the FRESH section is clean and has good quality items.

Just wanted to see what you guys like...

FAVE SUPER/HYPERMARKET: SHOPWISE

REASONS: Very good assortment, nice, bright and clean, very good FRESH section, specially the Meat section. I've tried the meats here and they really kow what they're doing. The steak cuts are really good, and they also have items that are pre-cut for your cooking style, and marinated items are good too.

Another thing i like is the roast chicken...cheaper than baliwags or andoks and it's big pa and tastey. Unlike SM or puregold...sobrang liit ng manok.

HOW MUCH YOU USUALLY SPEND: P2,000 every two weeks

Dawg, i have to agree with you... peeve ko lang is they don't really enfoce the 12 item limit sa express lane. so when i'm in a hurry, tapos pick up lang ako ng snack food or stuff, then yun nasa harap ko sa express lane ay 20+ items yun dala.... nakaka inis!

preo magaganda ang prices nila, wide variety of choices, and the wet market section is very good! dito ako lagi bumibili ng food stocks, kais walking distance lang from home.

Guest mitchiko0

sa palengke lang ng malolos....at mahilig me pumunta sa mga palengke ng bawat baryo...and lately may nadiskubre ako,,,masarap ang longanissa sa cruz (guiguinto i guess( lasang longa ng lucban..

south supermarket or uniwide...