Simpleng tanong lang...
Are you going to listen & follow PRICE?
Or are you still clinging to whatever narrative or story you have in your heard why it's ok?
- "may Santa Claus rally yan"
- "long-term naman ako"
- "rates are too low"
- "TINA - there is no other alternative but equities"
- "BSP just unexpectedly cut rates..."
- "weaker dollar should bring foreign funds back"
- "sabi ni ganitong bank $PSE:PSEI target for 2020 is xxxx"
- "PH growth story is still intact" <--- my personal favourite
The narratives / stories are what we tell ourselves so we can sleep soundly at night. They may seem like WALLS THAT WE PUT UP TO PROTECT US from dealing with what's right in front of us... but in reality these same WALLS ARE WHAT IMPRISON US from the truth.
And in the stock market, there is no greater truth than the STOCK PRICE.
No matter what kind of news others will come up, price pa rin, mga sir.
Pahabol lang ...
"At the end of the day, the most important thing is how good are you at risk control".