If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

For me ofcourse happy... wag na tayo magpakaimpokreto.. There's an advantage if your girl is stil a virgin... But it's not doesnt you refused other girl na hindi na virgin... It's not a big deal coz sabi nga di nila kasalanan kung ngayon ka lang dumating sa kanila and then you question her virginity... As long as you love each other accept na lang... Minsan lang ang pagkakataon and then grab it ano man dumating... " a friendly advice "

• 2 weeks later...

I've had relationships where we made love constantly, I've also had relationships where lovemaking ends before anything past 3rd base. My heart is the one that says its ok to wait.

So for four years, we didn't do the beast with two backs, just petting. It was okay. When we broke up, it was for an entirely different reason (pretty much about shopping).

Of course, it helped a lot that she knew I had needs, and that my occasional forays to other women's beds were just for sex and had nothing to do with my heart.

If she is a virgin, then great!

Karamihan naman ng mga lalaki preferred ang virgin. Sa aking experience, makikipag sex lang ako sa girlfriend ko kung siya na talaga ang gusto kong maging asawa. Para pag nabuntis or something, kayang kaya ko siyang pakasalan. Nakakatakot kasi kapag nabuntis mo tapos hindi mo naman mahal enough to marry her. Baka mapilitan kang pakasalan siya (gunshot wedding) tapos impiyerno na ang buong marriage life ninyo (it's not worth it). Saka sex creates an emotional baggage and usually it's the women who carries it, kaya minsan may mga naririnig tayong cases na kapag naka-sex na yung babae, nagiging clingy siya at hindi papayag na basta bastang makikipag break, kasi nga nabigay niya na ang lahat sa lalaki (para sa kanya).

Kung ayaw pa niya, then matiyaga ka muna sa pagjakol, or better yet, humanap ka nalang ng ibang pagpaparausan (yung malinis sana at walang STD para naman hindi mo mahahawaan gf mo in case pumayag na siya).

Basta, huwag niyong pilitin. Intayin niyo na ang babae ang mag-initiate, then play hard to get (to get even). haha. jk!

For me the question is. Hangang gaano nya titiisin ang pagkabirhen nya gayung sabik na sabik sya sakin. he he.. :boo:

To be serious if i really love the girl and she really loves me baka mas mapadali ang pagkawala ng virginity nya. Kasi the more the girl loves you and thrust you. mas madali nyang maibibigay ung sarili nya sayo.

If she is keeps you waiting and ang daming dahilan malamang sa dalawa di ka yan gusto or mayaman ka at pera lang gusto nya. peace. :mtc:

Oh hell, guys, who are we kidding? Sex is great, sex is good. How many girls past the age of 16 do you know? You think they lost their virginity to some miracle?

Most guys love being the ones to "devirginize" a girl.

I think I heard these lines in some movie:

Guy#1: "What's wrong with her?"

Guy#2: "She's embarrased, I think she's still a virgin."

Guy#1: "Well in that case, she should be embarrased."

Be honest, how many of you guys out there, would actually not want to take some sweet young thing's cherry?

i can wait there are after all other orifices in the body which you could use. but seriously i think if you really love the person your with you really can be celibate and patient... it happened to me and we had been together for 2 whole years :)

Oh, you are talking about a physical state. Virginity has also been used to mean a pureness of body, basically NO SEX, not even 3rd base.

Well, if I really and truly love her by heart and most of all, IF SHE'LL BE THE ONE FOR ME!!! Why not, Patient is always a virtue and knowing her to be a virgin, It will be my honor to wait. The problem if, we'll she able to accept me since I've dated around before a slept with different girls. Thats the big question though! :blush:

Pag girl virgin may respeto yun sa sarili nya. same sa lalake. kung pde lang ibalik iulit gusto ko virgin ulit, yun nga lng bk puro jakol na lng ako.

yun ang gift maganda ibigay sa mapapangasawa mo. now abstinence na ako at ang hirap. para pag may asawa na ako at least mas ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an ex gf for 5 years, didnt do her, just foreplays, ayaw nya cause she was raised that way I respected it. But behind her back I play around, not because I want to but I have to, lalake lang ako. She caught me a dozen times but she forgave me because she knew her shortcomings as well. Until such time that our relationship never worked out that we have to part ways. So dats my love story, anyway, you can wait no matter how long pag mahal mo talaga, there are other ways of expressing your emotions not just thru sex. In my case, I did the wrong and right thing at the same time. Thats why it backfired. But now I dont regret anything cause I know Ive done my part despite my imprefections. So I guess Im one of those na pwede nang barilin sa luneta because of my patience with my ex... hehehe!

Where still in communication as good friends and thats how its gonna stay...

what if ur girl is a virgin, and it takes forever for her to be ready pra may mangyari sa inyong dalawa...

would you pressure her? magiging patient k b sa kanya... for how long kayo guys makakatagal na walang sex sa inyong dalawa?

and will you be faithful to her?

nah, patience is not the issue and either being pressured. i'd say mga 2mos. kung wala pa rin... sundot muna sa iba.

kung wala pa rin at mahal ko pa rin, pakakasalan ko na.

:blush:

In every relationship.. it doesn't necessarily mean that having sex with your partner would mean that you would be together.. true it would an expression of love.. but forcing her to do it simply because you want to pop her cherry is not a gentleman act...

patience is a virtue.. others may change.. others may cheat.. but it would really depend on both the partners on what they decide and agree upon.. there are those who think that this is the best gift to the one that they would eventually marry...