Sirs,

Can anyone here help me. I recently purchased a lot in San Pedro, Laguna under Pag-ibig financing (Developer: Filinvest) last 2008. The thing is, under various circumstances, I ended up working in Pampanga. I continue to pay up my monthly dues, nevertheless. This situation has led my to a couple of questions:

1. Would it be possible to give up my loan and recover whatever I already paid up (monthly amortization, downpayment, etc.? How do I get about the process?

2. Can I just sell the lot, in case somebody's interested? can the buyer just pay me the amount I shelled out and continue paying the amortization.?

3. If in case I was able to sell the lot, can i initiate another housing loan with Pagibig?

I really would want to give up the lot since I do not want to burden myself paying for something I am not benefiting from. I do not look at it as an investment at this point. If any of you knows somebody (a buyer or an agent, perhaps) who's interesting in owning a 110 sq-meter lot in San Pedro Laguna, please let me know. The place is in a nice subdivision, not-flood-prone, accessible via muntinlupa, daang-hari and SLEX. Such features invited me to acquire a property there in the first place.

TIA

best thing to do in your case is to sell the property based on current market values, then pay the balance off pagibig.

or sell it to just recoup your payments and let the buyer assume the balances.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I wouldn't suggest getting a loan.

Imagine...

My condo is only 2.1M... i took a 1.7M loan since I made a downpayment naman but after 20 years it boils down that I will have to pay a total amount of 6M.

I have a house and lot worth 5M. In 15 years I have to pay 16M in total.

I have a car, it's only 1.7M with 400k downpyment. But it boils down that I have to pay 2.8M in total with the bank in only 5 years.

If kaya mo may ipon, just ipon instead of taking a loan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 3:37 PM, MartinDomingo said:

Mga tropa

Sabog ako sa financial planning

Nag apply na ko sa citibank

Nabigay ko na application ko

How do I increase my chances of getting my personal loan approved

Any idea how they CI you ? Sana maapprove ako

Kung Hindi tatalon na ako sa gitna Ng LRT

Don't go for banks with strict requirements. 

Psbank madali maapprove

On 2/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

I wouldn't suggest getting a loan.

Imagine...

My condo is only 2.1M... i took a 1.7M loan since I made a downpayment naman but after 20 years it boils down that I will have to pay a total amount of 6M.

I have a house and lot worth 5M. In 15 years I have to pay 16M in total.

I have a car, it's only 1.7M with 400k downpyment. But it boils down that I have to pay 2.8M in total with the bank in only 5 years.

If kaya mo may ipon, just ipon instead of taking a loan.

agree! intest rates are so damn high in the philippines. car loans are not calculated with diminishing returns. everyone thing low down payment are a godsend but this is where banks make a killing. better off with 50 percent down and one year to pay with 5 % interest rates 

• Sad (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 10:51 AM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Don't go for banks with strict requirements. 

Psbank madali maapprove

Agreed. It was easy back then when I had a car loan from them.  

Para di OT

When making a loan, it really boils down financial management and using it for its intended purpose or else mababaon ka. Don't loan if paying another loan, mas lulubog ka dito based on people I know.

21 hours ago, IGN said:

Nag loan ako dati sa chinabank before, almost 1 week bago ako na approve, mas prefer nila yung credit card holder.

yes. kasi you already have credit rating.  hard part is banks will lend you usually when you have money in their bank. if you already have enough funds why borrow in the first place di ba?

12 minutes ago, tommy69 said:

yes. kasi you already have credit rating.  hard part is banks will lend you usually when you have money in their bank. if you already have enough funds why borrow in the first place di ba?

yes totoo, hassle part pa is yung sa checking account, need kasi nila yung pdc for payment, pero in good side siguro for future like kung kukuha ako kotse or bahay, pero wala e need talaga pera nung time na yun, kaysa sa mga loan sharks na sobra laki interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 3:37 PM, MartinDomingo said:

Mga tropa

Sabog ako sa financial planning

Nag apply na ko sa citibank

Nabigay ko na application ko

How do I increase my chances of getting my personal loan approved

Any idea how they CI you ? Sana maapprove ako

Kung Hindi tatalon na ako sa gitna Ng LRT

Resolve it one at a time. Wag mo iisipin sabayin lahat na ayusin mga loans mo unless of course kaya mo. If hindi isa isahin mo lang.

Kaya mag loan anywhere ng instant cash as long as you have a gold or platinum credit card for at least a year and fully paid lagi. Bago mag pandemic naka loan ako ng 1.5M unsecured yan. But I make sure that I pay my dues on time. Kasi nag loan na rin ako diyan about 5 years ago ng 1M. Nabayaran ko kagad in 3 years. So they already trust me with unsecured loans.