The Mail Box

My dear girl,

There are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a beautiful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

Girl, from the moment we met, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpiller will one day become a beautiful butterfly.

Dearest, I believe that our love is blessed by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever.

girl

to my wife

magbabago na ko... luv yah!!

to my kids

daddy loves u so much...promis to go home early...mwah

to uno,dos and tres

paalam!!!! di na ko sasama mag C.I. sa inyo...friends na lang tayo..pramis!!!!

bro, bakit bigla yatang nagbago ang ihip ng hangin at aywa mo na kay number 1, 2 and 3 he he he... peace bro.