We Broke-up Because...

we broke up because of money . hehe . simpleng problema pero don nmin nakilala ung tunay na ugali ng isat isa . makikita mo sya any of the thread here in mtc specially sa mg spa threads . making a good fr of the girls na kinukuha . after that scenery . we live separately and bith of us isa happy having our own life

Back when I was in college, I had a very sweet relationship with my then-co-worker turned schoolmate GF. I guess I was pretty immature back then but it was a good relationship. She took care of me, made sure that I felt her love, satisfied me. Sadly we broke up after 4 years. Until now, 15 years later, I still don't know why we really broke up. All I remember is she tried her luck working abroad. When she came back we broke up...I think...or did we break up before she went abroad...or did we break up during that time? I don't know. To be honest we never had closure - we never had the chance to speak to each other again. Now, she's married and have kids (I found this out by searching her in facebook). I too am married. But until this day, when I think in hindsight, I cannot think of a reason why we broke up and it still bothers me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...